PDA

View Full Version : Tanya Wright aka Sepra R.I.P.

FUS1ON
04-11-2016, 06:43 PM
Thoughts and prayers go out to Donald (aka Jag) on Tanya's passing, she was a friend to many on here ... May God bless her and may he comfort her family! :(

Tanya L. (Avellino) Wright, 39, of Rochester, MA died unexpectedly April 8, 2016 at Tobey Hospital in Wareham, MA. She was the loving wife of Donald J. “DJ” Wright.

Born August 14, 1976 in Boston she was the daughter of Janet (Comunale) Smith and the late James I Avellino.

Tanya was a 1994 graduate of Middleboro High School and worked for J.C. Penny. She was a member of the Fresh Air Fund and enjoyed photography and loved being a dance mom to Alison, being a part of all her children’s activities, her “fur” babies, campfires and cookouts with family and friends.

In addition to her husband Donald “DJ” and her mother Janet she is survived by her beloved children Andrew, Kyle and Alison Wright; her stepfather George Smith; her mother in law and father in laws Donald “Bruce” and Louise Wright; her grandparents Mario and Tina Comunale; her brother Jonathan Smith; her sister Kristina Smith and many aunts, uncles and cousins.

Visitation will take place on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 from 4-7 PM in the Dahlborg-MacNevin Funeral Home, 280 Bedford St., Lakeville, MA.

A Graveside Service will be held on Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 11:00 AM in St. Mary’s Cemetery, Wood St., Middleboro, MA.

http://www.d-mfh.com/obits/obituary.php?id=671847#.VwvV1Hr8Fgg.facebook

Sirc
04-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Wow. It really hurts when I see things like this. Sepra - way too ****ing young. Jag and I worked on making the Grim Reapers a great clan and Sepra (Tanya) was always in the background talking or playing with us while we did this. Tanya and I may not have always seen eye-to-eye, but if I did something stupid she would call me on it. I always respected her.

Donald I am so sorry for your loss. I'm proud to have known Tanya as much as I could have on the internet. She was fun, she was smart, and she saw right through Sirc. As both Cris and Sirc, Don, I truly mourn her loss.

Grimmy
04-12-2016, 07:15 PM
I just heard about this from a member that lost their password and needed help in resetting it.

WOW, this sucks! Anyone know what happened? Sorry for your loss Jag. If there's anything we can do, please let us or someone know.

Black Rose
04-13-2016, 07:37 AM
I am so sad and sorry about Tanya. I had and still have with Donald contact via Facebook. He wrote last thursday 7th April "Just a little info concerning Tanya Avellino Wright. She was not feeling well for the past few days so today I took her to the ER and well Tanya had to have emergency surgery and is now recovering in ICU and will be in the hospital for at least a week."
And Friday morning 8th April she passed away. I was shocked an could not express what I was feeling. We played together so many times DAOC and SS. Also we met eachother at the LAN Parties. I will never forget her. My thoughts and prayers are with the whole family.

DAN_I_AM
04-13-2016, 11:55 PM
Very sorry to hear this...thanks for keeping me in the loop.

//Dan

Aries
04-14-2016, 08:06 PM
Shocking to hear this news! Sepra was a wonderful person and great CF member. My condolences to Jag, her children and her family

Morten
04-14-2016, 09:12 PM
My condolences to Jag and her Family

JIMINATOR
04-17-2016, 07:54 PM
very tragic news, she touched a lot of people. my condolences

Pure_Evil
04-18-2016, 03:14 AM
Very saddening news! Tanya was so awesome and supportive to me during my divorce 13 years ago. I remember how great it was when DJ & Tanya took me down to Tenn for my first lan. Such a warm and caring person.

I always considered her the ultimate Mom & a true friend.

One of my best memories was teasing her with a stack of frogs, telling her that she was the bottom frog, carrying her family on her back.

http://www.nhmountainhiking.com/frogs/cards/card6.jpg

Black Rose
04-18-2016, 08:11 AM
Rob, I remember that too. I really miss her so much :(

Thundarr
04-18-2016, 01:31 PM
I too was shocked and saddened by this news!
She and Aries welcomed me to CF back in the day.
Love and light sent to all her friends and family!

Nick
04-19-2016, 09:33 PM
So saddened to hear this! She will be in my thoughts.

NightBreed
04-22-2016, 10:26 PM
So sad to hear this....Funny, we chatted thru PM's here years ago like we were old neighbors ( I'm in Connecticut and they're in Mass, must have been a New England thing..)

Good memories , always will remember Sep...

BlackWolf
04-23-2016, 12:56 PM
Sad to hear this...my condolences to the Family.

Nitro
04-28-2016, 11:48 PM
This is so saddening to hear...I send my condolences to her family. She was too young...such a good soul.

SASQUATCH
08-30-2016, 03:55 AM
Sepra a good wife and mother and most importantly never held back what she felt was right to say. As for her husband, wonderful and tolerant and patience man. His job was a tough one too. I believe he was a correction officer. That is a challenging and hard job because my uncle was one for 23 years. I have no words to say because she was so young and loving to many of us. It makes you think a lot how important it is to make peace and to hold on to your love ones and enjoy what we have on this earth as long as we can before it goes away. I don't think Jag has posted for a long time. I would guess with work, family, etc., but if he is reading this now or later, Sadden I feel not just because she was a pleasant individual, but so young is what makes it even harder to say goodbye. Peace Jag, and to your family.

SAS -

Die Hard
06-06-2018, 09:35 AM
Oh my. Such Sad news! RIP Tanya (Seppie)

Pathos
07-11-2018, 08:11 AM
This was really upsetting to hear. Sepra was awesome, certainly always kind, effusive and heartfelt toward me personally. Just a vital cog in the GameMecca wheel as I saw it. Condolences to her family.

https://i.imgur.com/eUpmEfh.png

Death Engineer
10-26-2018, 10:27 PM
So sad. I hope her family is doing well. I'm sure she is sorely missed.