PDA

View Full Version : OMG...Hillarry or Trump...

Sirc
07-31-2016, 02:59 AM
We are so screwed. This isn't even a worst of two evils vote. This is just a joke. A sad and very personal US joke. How the hell did we allow this to happen?

I'm guessing shit is about to hit the fan as the general elections draw near. This will be the most interesting POTUS election ever. I'm guessing there are going to be riots no matter how this vote turns out. Be prepared.

NightBreed
08-02-2016, 01:56 AM

Sirc
08-04-2016, 07:07 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/26BRxjQXtmOyU8rcI/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Grimmy
08-05-2016, 05:10 PM
I want a recount..................pick someone else!! Anyone, just not either of those 2!!

Sirc
08-13-2016, 12:15 AM
At this point I have genuine fear for the USA. There is no way this can turn out well. HRC is the next step in the current political establishment, military machine and US/World corporation control. She is also clearly a criminal. She has too much power and is being protected by the DOJ.

Mr. Trump on the other hand is a complete unknown politically other than his extremest views he has expressed during his campaign. Now, honestly some of the shit he says I can kind of relate with. I just can't get past the other 90% of the shit that is just messed up and delusional. This man should never be allowed to have his hand on the nuclear button. He is dangerous.

SASQUATCH
08-29-2016, 07:29 AM
What is so sad is to see two knuckleheads left to vote on. Doh!

Hillary, highly intelligent, educated psychopath and completely disingenuous and should be investigated. Trump, where I work, one block from his Trump Tower, is got to be the most gratuitous candidate who should have never gotten any close to being elected to run for president. He is worse than Bush and what's' even funny about it is that for someone who went to college, wasted over $50,000 of education. But if you look back in his 30's in an interview, the man made sense. But for some reason he has become exceedingly grandiose and presumptuous ignorant jackass. He will lose, and Hillary will win but what even scares me more is that Hillary will **** up the Iranian deal, and she will make the same mistake and escalating Syria.

Now another thing to worry is the Pacific coast of China. South sea, which we are living in peril times. More Navy ships sent, but I am hoping that Russia will continue diplomatic negotiation and come up with some better ways and understanding without conflict. This new private Pacific Pack, which is hidden, from the public, is not only about economics, but military strategic defense and the probability of counterinsurgency. Keep a close eye because this problem is a lot worse than what most people think and what's even frightening is that it isn't attentive as it should by the news media and public.

I still believe that our direction is heading for destruction, but it may not be during my time but for the next generation, which I sadly see in the future for them to deal with it.

Sirc
08-29-2016, 07:50 PM
I think one of the major problems with our political system is that term limits apply only to the Executive branch and not the Legislative or Judicial. How can we ever bring positive and progressive change this way?

SASQUATCH
08-30-2016, 03:48 AM
Well, the civil rights during the 1960's proved one thing that we can make changes. The problem with that and for this new generation, which I believe can alter it will take a lot of changes and revolutionize a dramatic shift that can be of danger to many of us and the future of the United States. Noam Chomsky once said that it was the pinnacle time that change and had the government concern of how powerful we are when we unite, and even to his surprise, he didn't anticipate how powerful we can be when reforming during the time of the 60's.

Sirc - Check out Requiem For The American Dream movie and he has a book that came out reason called Who Rules the World. There is another book I read by David Talbot called The Devil's Chessboard, which explains many reasons why we are in this mayhem, which includes the Dulles brothers during the presidential administration, especially during the the 1950's to the 1960's. I think you would also like Inside Jobs movie too, but I would suggest for everyone to check out the new movie document by Noam Chomsky, who is a supreme intellect of our generation.

SAS-