jag
Snip3r
Troop
OUTLAWS $pike
Thundarr
Gun Element
Sexy_sweetface
Death-Dude

I just want to thank you guys for your kind words and support. It was hard seeing my father the way he was and knowing i never got some things resolved with him before all of this. Well i thank you all for your prayers and felt the compassion from you people. i am thankfull in this life i had the chance to meet people like you even if it's on a computer screen. as it goes right now, my father is in stable condition afetr being on a respirator (taken off this morning) and having those heart chargers bringing him back to life. when i visited him tonight he looked alot better and he may just pull out of this which i am grateful to all of your prayers. well when i had my first chance to actually talk to him i let go all of the resentments i held for many years and let him know i loved him. i am happy that he will know that incase he does not make it. Again thanyou my friends and want you to know that if there is anything i can do or help with please do not hesitate to ask me. i promise i will be there to do what i can.

OPTIMOOSE
03-27-2003, 04:13 AM
Anytime Big! You know we are here for you! :thumbs: Oh and your family! :) :thumbs:

OP

Fantum309
03-27-2003, 04:25 AM
Hey Big, I am very glad you took care of your unfinished business with your father! I hope all goes well and you and he can spend some quality time together and get past your issues. You have to admit, he did something right, and your proof of that! :thumbs:

Grimmy
03-27-2003, 04:34 AM
I am so grateful to hear the good news Bigg, and I am glad that you and the rest of your familiy are happy, and have a huge weight taken off of your shoulders. Also, since you are feeling better, it makes the rest of us feel the same too. It just goes to show, despite being in different clans, when worst comes to worst, we are really just one big caring familiy :thumbs:

Like you said Bigg, if there is anything that you can do, you said just ask, well I want to extend the same thing back to you. But I do have one thing you can do for me as well as the rest of us, keep us informed in some way or another and please extend my graditude to you and the rest of your familiy, for it is great news, and a big relief to know the outcome of this was a success.

Thanks again Bigg for letting us know, and remember, need anything, just hollar and you know how to get a hold of me ;)

BOSTON SHOCKER
03-27-2003, 04:42 AM
i didnt even see the other thread bigg d

sorry bro

i hope everthing works out fine and that your dad is ok

i hope u are ok too

FlameRush
03-27-2003, 05:08 AM
OMG, thats bad, I'm sorry dude.

Die Hard
03-27-2003, 09:42 AM
Fantastic News BIGG. :thumbs:

Casanova
03-27-2003, 10:27 AM
Good news BIGGD :thumbs: :thumbs:

Pure_Evil
03-27-2003, 11:27 AM
I'm so glad to here that he's improving!

Sepra
03-27-2003, 01:44 PM
Your welcome BIG......

I'm glad to hear that your father is doing better :thumbs:

Crism
03-27-2003, 01:49 PM
yay!!! go big's daddy!!! :jammin:

Gun Element
03-27-2003, 02:00 PM
ahhhh, yes! Im glad to hear the fantastic news!

You should tell him how much he worried us.:D

Mr Clean
03-27-2003, 03:28 PM
Glad to hear he's getting better and so is your relationship with him. :thumbs:

Snip3r
03-27-2003, 08:13 PM
I'm so glad to hear the great news BIGG! Good luck on your father recovering!

Strifer
03-27-2003, 08:25 PM
I think I missed that thread too...

But it's good to hear that your Dad is getting better! :wootrock:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
03-27-2003, 11:13 PM
Anytime Big.
Anytime.

ME BIGGD01
03-27-2003, 11:55 PM
as it was yesterday just leaving the hospital things seem to be getting better until i got a phone call from my sister this morning saying he has been put back on respirator and his kidneys are now completely bad. i think sometimes god gives you a break and i took it and was there to let him know he was a good dad. i am exhuasted from the ups and downs so just pray that my father does not suffer any longer and goes in peace. my dad is 69 and has come from a very poor family which he mostly supported when he wa 14 without his father. he broke his ass everyday and did the best he could do. with 8 kids it was rough and me and my brothers and sisters did not have alot of what most kids had but we had more than what he had. it was rough being poor but we managed and most of my family has turned out pretty good with good jobs. with that i say he has done a good job with what he had. it is in gods hands and his judgements are my faith.

Morpheus
03-28-2003, 12:05 AM
Sorry to hear that man. You and your family are in my prayers. :bawling:

ME BIGGD01
03-28-2003, 12:15 AM
thanks i appreciatte it.

Saretta
03-28-2003, 12:22 AM
I'm so sorry for you and of course your dad. My dad was very sick too and so I know exactly how you must feel right now. :bawling:
I will pray for your dad

Morpheus
03-28-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Mar 27 2003, 07:15 PM
thanks i appreciatte it.
np man. :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Tip
03-28-2003, 03:00 AM
Sorry to hear that Big. You did get to say some things that we all should say while our parents are around. My parents are in their 80's and I know it is going to happen. The good thing is that I think I am closer now to them than I ever was and try to tell them I love them every chance I can.

Best of luck to you and yours.

OUTLAWS Spike
03-28-2003, 03:12 AM
I don't know what else I can say Bigg that everyone else hasn't already said, but I keep praying for your Dad and your family.

Thundarr
03-28-2003, 03:16 AM
Bigg, that is great news that he is doing better! Again, my thoughts are with you and yours!! :thumbs:

SIFI
03-28-2003, 01:15 PM
Well im happy to hear that your dads going to be alright. :thumbs:

Mr Clean
03-28-2003, 03:21 PM
Hang in there BIGG, and don't give up hope....

Aries
03-28-2003, 05:29 PM
You truly are a 'Big' Man BiggD in your care for your family and letting your father know you love him

Your family has my support, whatever happens :thumbs:

The thoughts of all of us are with you and your family

Take care

like Mr Clean said, don't give up hope ;)

::: DARK PSI :::
03-28-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Mar 27 2003, 07:55 PM
as it was yesterday just leaving the hospital things seem to be getting better until i got a phone call from my sister this morning saying he has been put back on respirator and his kidneys are now completely bad.  i think sometimes god gives you a break and i took it and was there to let him know he was a good dad.  i am exhuasted from the ups and downs so just pray that my father does not suffer any longer and goes in peace.  my dad is 69 and has come from a very poor family which he mostly supported when he wa 14 without his father.  he broke his ass everyday and did the best he could do.  with 8 kids it was rough and me and my brothers and sisters did not have alot of what most kids had but we had more than what he had.  it was rough being poor but we managed and most of my family has turned out pretty good with good jobs.  with that i say he has done a good job with what he had.  it is in gods hands and his judgements are my faith.

Ugg, sorry to hear that BIG. You and your family will be in our minds.

Sounds like he was a great man. He is lucky to have a son like you.

:thumbs: