PDA

View Full Version : Check out...

Confused
03-27-2003, 02:48 PM
Here (http://atf.aowc.net) :)

I was pointed to the site by someone here on GM, and decided to set one up for us. We don't necessarily have to use it, however it might be nice as a front end for the clan :)

Garry

lobadobadingdong
03-27-2003, 03:28 PM
I like it, but the registration needs to be lighter color, it took me a while before I saw the dark blue lines for the boxes to type in the info. :jammin:

Confused
03-27-2003, 03:56 PM
I shall be messing with the site layout and colours, feel free to make suggestions :)

Another point, is that it will automatically add {ATF} to your name, so no need to put that in for your username :)

Garry

Mr Clean
03-27-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Confused@Mar 27 2003, 08:48 AM
Here (http://atf.aowc.net) :)

I was pointed to the site by someone here on GM, and decided to set one up for us. We don't necessarily have to use it, however it might be nice as a front end for the clan :)

Garry
Cool :thumbs:

GaminFreak2002
03-28-2003, 12:49 AM
im on...very cool!!!! :wootrock:

Confused
03-28-2003, 08:19 AM
I have accepted everyone that has applied for membership so far :)

There are the following levels of membership on that site, and we'll need to decide who will be at what level :) There is:

Administrator
Webmaster
Site Manager
Support
Recruiter
Manager
News Admin
Site User

For now, I have set up everyone as News Admin, so that we can all post up news, schedules etc, and myself and Chaotic42 are Admins at the moment. This can be changed any way, and if anyone wants a particular job, then that can be assigned :)

Garry

OUTLAWS The Machine
03-29-2003, 01:17 PM
:hmmm: Guess you guys did not like our forums. Oh well.

lumen
03-29-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Mar 29 2003, 01:17 PM
:hmmm: Guess you guys did not like our forums. Oh well.
personally i like this one better.... not sure who decided to change...

Confused
03-29-2003, 02:04 PM
I likes these forums!! :D

I just thought that a seperate page, which we can direct people to, would be good!

As i said in my first post, "We don't necessarily have to use it, however it might be nice as a front end for the clan". I still really like it here! :)

OUTLAWS The Machine
03-29-2003, 02:06 PM
I hope that you guys stay and bring some more BF1942 players to GM. :thumbs:

lumen
03-29-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Confused@Mar 29 2003, 02:04 PM
I likes these forums!! :D

I just thought that a seperate page, which we can direct people to, would be good!

As i said in my first post, "We don't necessarily have to use it, however it might be nice as a front end for the clan". I still really like it here! :)
You know... I design websites for a living (partially) if this gets going I'd be happy to draw one up for us... and we can use this as our forums.

Pure_Evil
04-16-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Mar 29 2003, 10:06 AM
I hope that you guys stay and bring some more BF1942 players to GM. :thumbs:
I think the piont of the site was missed. The site that Confused started is great for recruitment! If they send someone here first, the will see tons of Sam stuff and very little BF1942.

My suggestion would be to add some news to the site and a link to the ATF forums at GM so that recruits can fins there way here. Maybe even add some downloads and patches to the download section.

Most of the clans have their own web page listed at the main GM site, but ATf doesn't.

I'm the guy who showed confused the site to build that page from and this is the site I built for DOA|MH using the same format, DOA site (http://doamh.aowc.net/main.asp) .

If you need any help or suggestions, feel free to PM me. If not, that's ok too. :thumbs: Just wanted to add my .02 ;)