PDA

View Full Version : How the hell is everyone?

ME BIGGD01
09-08-2017, 11:16 PM
It's been many years and to be honest I am impressed I remembered my password. It's the little things these days...

Dangerous Dan
10-24-2017, 04:07 AM
I was looking at my profile picture of way back when and noticed that my hairline looks different these days when I look in the mirror. Hah! I guess that's what having two kids does to ya...

EXEcution
11-07-2017, 02:55 AM
I was looking at my profile picture of way back when and noticed that my hairline looks different these days when I look in the mirror. Hah! I guess that's what having two kids does to ya...

Nice! I didn't even need to have kids to get a receding hair line.

Die Hard
04-21-2018, 04:48 PM
Ha. After many, many attempts I remembered my password too! I haven't been on here for at least 3-5 years, probably more.

I'm good, miss Sam like mad and apart from a couple of games on my mobile I never play anymore, don't even have a console. When i find it hard to sleep i imagine running through Hole and fragging some n00b. Sam was great!

Hope everyone is well and doing fine. :thumbs:

Duke Nukem
05-20-2018, 06:13 PM
When i find it hard to sleep i imagine running through Hole and fragging some n00b.

with cannon ? :P

Ra\/en
06-05-2018, 06:15 AM
I was pleasantly surprised to see this place is still up and running. I'm sure my hairline has receded somewhat. Gray is creeping in too haha.

Die Hard
06-06-2018, 09:27 AM
with cannon ? :P
Hahaha hadn't used that for years Duke :P