PDA

View Full Version : I NEED HELP ! ! ! ! !

DEMONHUNTER
03-28-2003, 08:24 PM
My kazaa won't work! it says:
"you have uninstalled a part of Kazaa Media Desktop that is needed to run. Kazaa will now quit so you can re-install it.""Error: 1031"
i didn't uninsatll anything and i've tried re-install it too and it won't work. can somebody plz help me please?

Mr Clean
03-28-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by BAM!!@Mar 28 2003, 02:24 PM
My kazaa won't work! it says:
"you have uninstalled a part of Kazaa Media Desktop that is needed to run. Kazaa will now quit so you can re-install it.""Error: 1031"
i didn't uninsatll anything and i've tried re-install it too and it won't work. can somebody plz help me please?
You probably ran a pop up remover or imbeded add remover on your computer, which will remove certain KAZAA files. (Someone might be able to explain this better, but basically KAZAA has software on it that tracks information on what you do, etc. Whenever I run Ad-Aware on my PC, I have to reinstall Kazaa. That's why I don't use KAZAA anymore, by the way...)

You may need to download the install off the internet again...

SALvation
03-28-2003, 08:49 PM
Screw Kazaa and go get Kazaa Lite. All of Kazaa with no popups. Search for it in Google to find.

Mr Clean
03-28-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@Mar 28 2003, 02:49 PM
Screw Kazaa and go get Kazaa Lite. All of Kazaa with no popups. Search for it in Google to find.
That's what I use now. But when you run the program and it asks you to download the update, hit "NO". That's the regular KAZAA program and you don't want it....

Grimmy
03-29-2003, 12:14 AM
Did you just run adaware?? To me that is what it looks like. I have had that happen before. I had kazaa, and ran adaware and it remove some file that said it was spyware and then I couldn't use it anymore. Just redownload Kazaa, or if you backed up those files that you got rid of with adaware, reinstall then, then uninstall kazaa, get kazaa lite, and then rerun adaware. ;)

DEMONHUNTER
03-29-2003, 06:54 AM
thanks all i finally fixed it