PDA

View Full Version : Gold Server

Slice
04-11-2003, 03:48 AM
I never see anyone in it anymore. Seems like a waste of a box. Gods server is down for a bit, but will return in the next couple of weeks. So um I guess what I am trying to say is, we need a third regular server. ;)

Sirc
04-11-2003, 03:56 AM
I agree! Especially since BIGG's server has been down too. It sucks when 11 people pile into each server. :bandhead:

Dangerous Dan
04-11-2003, 04:02 AM
awww, but i liked those maps :bawling: :unsure:

Crism
04-11-2003, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Sirc@Apr 10 2003, 10:56 PM
I agree! Especially since BIGG's server has been down too. It sucks when 11 people pile into each server. :bandhead:
*cough*all spaming idiots*cough*

Slice
04-11-2003, 04:28 AM
Oh and while I am whining, 13 players is to many for this sh!t code. Your connection rocks Slash don't get me wrong, but I think that it just gets major lame lag (or the gameplay just slows down) with over 10 players.

JIMINATOR
04-11-2003, 04:34 AM
Try about 8 people on LT, 4 deaths, my netgraph never did go down, and all I could do
is move back and forth like a noob. Something was sucky tonight...

Sirc
04-11-2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Apr 10 2003, 11:34 PM
Try about 8 people on LT, 4 deaths, my netgraph never did go down, and all I could do
:WTF: I don't know why some people are having so many problems tonight. I'm not having any. In fact, the Yodeller games I played had a bunch of people in them and I still did pretty well, despite the fact that Yodeller usually seriously lags out for me with more than 5 players. It's not so bad for me tonight. Maybe parts of the internet are having problems? :unsure:

Black Rose
04-11-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Apr 11 2003, 05:34 AM
Yes Jim, same for me.
I tried to play some games but had no luck with my connection. I got always booted and my Screen freezed. I had to restart my comp and lost my fast connection... couldnt find the Remotecomputer. :wacko:
But I hope that I can play tonight more and better. :wave:

And the "mercs mascot" had no problems and rocked in yodeller... ;)

oh and I miss the gods and doa server :bawling:

OUTLAWS Ada
04-11-2003, 12:06 PM
I like the Gold map server - it is refreshing change amd if it is empty, you just have to call up a frined and go on in for a 1 to 1 (ie Halo! he he). I have had alot of fun in it recently. Just my opinion. :P

Sepra
04-11-2003, 12:39 PM
I would play the gold maps if more people entered the server.

Its no fun sitting in a map alone for 10 mins hoping someone will come in. :bandhead:

EVERYONE START USING SLASHES GOLD SERVER!!! oops.....did I just yell? :unsure:

Me(UK)
04-11-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Ada@Apr 11 2003, 01:06 PM
I like the Gold map server - it is refreshing change amd if it is empty, you just have to call up a frined and go on in for a 1 to 1 (ie Halo! he he). I have had alot of fun in it recently. Just my opinion. :P
Hmmm you just want an easy target to practice on Ada.

Tis good fun though call anytime :thumbs:

Saretta
04-13-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Sepra@Apr 11 2003, 02:39 PM
I would play the gold maps if more people entered the server.

Its no fun sitting in a map alone for 10 mins hoping someone will come in. :bandhead:

EVERYONE START USING SLASHES GOLD SERVER!!! oops.....did I just yell? :unsure:
Next time u wanna play gold give me a call ;)