PDA

View Full Version : Housing

Citizen
04-17-2003, 12:32 AM
http://www.camelotherald.com/housing/

so, based on afforability (esp. the lvl 2 house for 2 crafting objects) we gonna get 1?

Alymon
04-17-2003, 12:10 PM
Well since cost isn't listed yet, who knows?

I think we should go with the mansion :P

Actually, I really think we should just get a guild meeting together once the costs are listed and discuss which option is best. I'd be willing to chip in to afford a better house.

I can't wait till they release this option, looks real cool.

~Alymon
Lvl 41 Paladin

Aznar, Senior Alchemist, lvl 700

Gharac
04-17-2003, 09:20 PM
Is this supposed to be a guild frat house? Cool! :drink:

It'd be awesome if your vault could be there and if you had the option of starting the game there.

A Hot tub out back would be nice :cool:

Alymon
04-17-2003, 09:40 PM
In response to Gharac:

You can have a vault there for both player's individual vaults, and a joint-player guild vault, or at least that's the reported plan on the web-site. Pretty cool, huh?
As for a hot tub, there is a little wading pool object that they are going to allow to be placed outside near the house, kind of like a hot tub I guess.
And as for starting there, guilds can get bindstones in their house so that's about the closest thing. Also they seem to be adding many horse routes to get around the housing areas, as well as house owners being able to get a capital city teleporter, border keep teleporter, and SI teleporter. So lots of fun stuff.

Check out the web page Citizen listed, there's lots of information in the manual section (I got bored and read the entire thing)!

My new opinion is that we should probably go with the 2nd level house so that we can spend more money on NPC upgrades and making it look cool, rather than having a 3rd level house that is empty.

~Alymon
Lvl 41 Paladin

Gharac
04-17-2003, 10:30 PM
Sorry...should have read the manual first :oooo:

I read it too, sounds like fun! :thumbs:

Alymon
04-19-2003, 12:39 PM
Single White Male Paladin looking for Single Female roommate to share house with and be friends with, possibly relationship. Must have good cooking skills, cleaning skills, tailoring, and be able to maintain the garden. May not be inconnu or really really tall (like a tall highlander or tall avalonian). Must hate hibs more than anything. Send tell to Alymon for more information.

:lol: hehe
Sorry, the new housing expansion coming out reminded me of all those personal adds in the paper. Everyone post your own :P