PDA

View Full Version : DEMO:BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!

merkwannabe
04-19-2003, 01:25 AM
I've heard about a player so great that he could beat me. :lol:

no seriously....i've heard about someone named bones...does anyone have a demo they would be willing to post of him or another really really good player...!!!

Slice
04-19-2003, 01:32 AM
You are GODS Sidekick right? Your tags will show you the way to enlightenment. No need for demos. ;)

Grimmy
04-19-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Apr 18 2003, 08:25 PM
I've heard about a player so great that he could beat me. :lol:

no seriously....i've heard about someone named bones...does anyone have a demo they would be willing to post of him or another really really good player...!!!
I have beaten you. You want a demo of me?? :angel: I suck at sam anymore. Too boring, same ol same ol game :rolleyes:

SALvation
04-19-2003, 04:24 AM
Bones hasn't played in almost a year. You can always read our interveiew with him under the Features section. :D

merkwannabe
04-19-2003, 04:48 AM
yah...phoenix told about a rumor or something that some guy from Japan?? was the best player ever....and about a rumor of someone playing a player from Germany who was so good that they just quit the game..................

lol Slice...

<span style='color:red'>Man that bites.just as i really get into this game, everyone seems to be quiting...Gun Element, Bones, Fastway, and so many other great players i will never get to play...damn...i missed the "golden age" by just a few fu--ing months...............</span> :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead:

I HAtE being a newbie

Phoenix
04-19-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Apr 19 2003, 04:48 AM
yah...phoenix told about a rumor or something that some guy from Japan?? was the best player ever....and about a rumor of someone playing a player from Germany who was so good that they just quit the game..................

lol Slice...

Man that bites.just as i really get into this game, everyone seems to be quiting...Gun Element, Bones, Fastway, and so many other great players i will never get to play...damn...i missed the "golden age" by just a few fu--ing months............... :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead:

I HAtE being a newbie
The guy from japan is bones, and the guy from germany is moerser. And it does suck that you missed the golden age and that you are in what I call the dark age, which is dominated by rocket whores, spammers campers and sd whores. Oh, and it sucks that you are a newb too........and it sucks that you have 56k.......and it ALSO sucks that you are in GODS..*ATTENTION*that was a joke, if you were offended by it I am sorry, you can go to your forums and bash me now :P ;)

Phoenix
04-19-2003, 05:01 AM
But seriosuly, does anyone have a demo of bones or moerse? It would be funny to compare how everyone used to play to now.....

Sirc
04-19-2003, 05:07 AM
Well, I miss FASTway too, but maybe he&#39;ll be back. And you guys kill me with all this dark ages crap. There are as many servers running now as there were a year ago. And the competition is much better now. And there has always been F9&#39;s, SD whores, and spammers.

If some of you people are bored with the game then fine. Quite playing and stop bitching. Why haven&#39;t you guys found another game to play yet? There are lots of them out there.

I for one still find SS to be a blast. The only downside I see now, compared to a year ago, is that there are a lot more whiners now.

Bones
04-19-2003, 05:10 AM
Sorry, I don&#39;t have a demo of me. Golden ages eh? Now that adds some padding to my ego... lol. :w00t:

Haze
04-19-2003, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix+Apr 19 2003, 05:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Apr 19 2003, 05:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--merkwannabe@Apr 19 2003, 04:48 AM

lol Slice...

Man that bites.just as i really get into this game, everyone seems to be quiting...Gun Element, Bones, Fastway, and so many other great players i will never get to play...damn...i missed the "golden age" by just a few fu--ing months............... :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:

I HAtE being a newbie
The guy from japan is bones, and the guy from germany is moerser. And it does suck that you missed the golden age and that you are in what I call the dark age, which is dominated by rocket whores, spammers campers and sd whores. Oh, and it sucks that you are a newb too........and it sucks that you have 56k.......and it ALSO sucks that you are in GODS..*ATTENTION*that was a joke, if you were offended by it I am sorry, you can go to your forums and bash me now :P ;) [/b][/quote]
Rocket, spammer, SD ?

I must be the worst w**** out there, i use both rockets and SD,
maybe i should train on the camping thing, then u and me could have
a great match, u do the trash i do the spam and the Hoe things. :oooo:

Phoenix
04-19-2003, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Sirc@Apr 19 2003, 05:07 AM
Well, I miss FASTway too, but maybe he&#39;ll be back. And you guys kill me with all this dark ages crap. There are as many servers running now as there were a year ago. And the competition is much better now. And there has always been F9&#39;s, SD whores, and spammers.

If some of you people are bored with the game then fine. Quite playing and stop bitching. Why haven&#39;t you guys found another game to play yet? There are lots of them out there.

I for one still find SS to be a blast. The only downside I see now, compared to a year ago, is that there are a lot more whiners now.
Ouch, burnt by sifi and dad in a week :lol: I dont care though, you are probably right, its just that for me, I liked playing sam 10 times more in the summer than now. Im sure there were spammers and rocket whores ect, but it seems that there are so many more now. I dont think people realized how powerfull rockets are until recently, and people have been using a lot more.. For example, I made a demo the other day and I counted all the deaths that came from stray rockets and grenades. I then compared it to one of my old demos and the results were astonishing. Anyway, dont filp out, I was just saying that it was unmfortunate that my friend had to start playing sam now, as opposed to its prime.

Phoenix
04-19-2003, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by OrangeHaze+Apr 19 2003, 05:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OrangeHaze @ Apr 19 2003, 05:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Phoenix@Apr 19 2003, 05:58 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--merkwannabe@Apr 19 2003, 04:48 AM

lol Slice...

<span style='color:red'>Man that bites.just as i really get into this game, everyone seems to be quiting...Gun Element, Bones, Fastway, and so many other great players i will never get to play...damn...i missed the "golden age" by just a few fu--ing months...............</span> :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:&nbsp; :bandhead:

I HAtE being a newbie
The guy from japan is bones, and the guy from germany is moerser. And it does suck that you missed the golden age and that you are in what I call the dark age, which is dominated by rocket whores, spammers campers and sd whores. Oh, and it sucks that you are a newb too........and it sucks that you have 56k.......and it ALSO sucks that you are in GODS..*ATTENTION*that was a joke, if you were offended by it I am sorry, you can go to your forums and bash me now :P ;)
Rocket, spammer, SD ?

a great match, u do the trash i do the spam and the Hoe things. :oooo: [/b][/quote]
Cool, when :lol:

Oh, and haze, I dont hate spammers, rocket users and campers.....I just laugh, lol. BTW, if you plan on flaming me....then I will be forced to post a pic of me naked on her.....and trust me, its not a pretty sigh. Yarrrrrrrrr :lol:

Haze
04-19-2003, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Sirc@Apr 19 2003, 06:07 AM

Dont forget about the trashtalk, i played some against Gun Element in the past
and never never saw any trashing him when he whooped the servers.
The trash leads to whiners, seems like the "old" players had more respect
for a good player and dont complain when they get beaten by him.

Phoenix
04-19-2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by OrangeHaze+Apr 19 2003, 05:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OrangeHaze @ Apr 19 2003, 05:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@Apr 19 2003, 06:07 AM
Well, I miss FASTway too, but maybe he&#39;ll be back.&nbsp; And you guys kill me with all this dark ages crap.&nbsp; There are as many servers running now as there were a year ago.&nbsp; And the competition is much better now.&nbsp; And there has always been F9&#39;s, SD whores, and spammers.

If some of you people are bored with the game then fine.&nbsp; Quite playing and stop bitching.&nbsp; Why haven&#39;t you guys found another game to play yet?&nbsp; There are lots of them out there.

I for one still find SS to be a blast.&nbsp; The only downside I see now, compared to a year ago, is that there are a lot more whiners now.
for a good player and dont complain when they get beaten by him. [/b][/quote]
Amen Sista&#33;

Haze
04-19-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix+Apr 19 2003, 06:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Apr 19 2003, 06:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -OrangeHaze@Apr 19 2003, 05:11 AM

Originally posted by -Phoenix@Apr 19 2003, 05:58 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--merkwannabe@Apr 19 2003, 04:48 AM

lol Slice...

Man that bites.just as i really get into this game, everyone seems to be quiting...Gun Element, Bones, Fastway, and so many other great players i will never get to play...damn...i missed the "golden age" by just a few fu--ing months............... :bandhead:* :bandhead:* :bandhead:* :bandhead:* :bandhead:* :bandhead:* :bandhead:* :bandhead:* :bandhead:* :bandhead:* :bandhead:* :bandhead:* :bandhead:* :bandhead:

I HAtE being a newbie
Rocket, spammer, SD ?

a great match, u do the trash i do the spam and the Hoe things. :oooo:
Cool, when :lol:

Oh, and haze, I dont hate spammers, rocket users and campers.....I just laugh, lol. BTW, if you plan on flaming me....then I will be forced to post a pic of me naked on her.....and trust me, its not a pretty sigh. Yarrrrrrrrr :lol: [/b][/quote]
I dont flame, its the true, im a real w**** out there, how
would i get any frags if dident use my rcokets, im not
a shotgun guy. :bawling:

Phoenix
04-19-2003, 05:19 AM
Hey, its all good :thumbs: If rockets is your cup of tea, I say go for it. I think more people should act like Death Engineer. He should be everyones rolemodel :lol:

Haze
04-19-2003, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix+Apr 19 2003, 06:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Apr 19 2003, 06:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -OrangeHaze@Apr 19 2003, 05:15 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@Apr 19 2003, 06:07 AM
Well, I miss FASTway too, but maybe he&#39;ll be back.* And you guys kill me with all this dark ages crap.* There are as many servers running now as there were a year ago.* And the competition is much better now.* And there has always been F9&#39;s, SD whores, and spammers.

If some of you people are bored with the game then fine.* Quite playing and stop bitching.* Why haven&#39;t you guys found another game to play yet?* There are lots of them out there.

I for one still find SS to be a blast.* The only downside I see now, compared to a year ago, is that there are a lot more whiners now.
for a good player and dont complain when they get beaten by him.
Amen Sista&#33; [/b][/quote]
;)

If u wanna see some fun things, u should play on a server in europe called "SS.ru""
All alias and all SDhoes and the trash, :lol: Its great, u cant be there for more then
2 frags and u get some serious trashing :rofl:

Sirc
04-19-2003, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix@Apr 19 2003, 12:13 AM
BTW, if you plan on flaming me....then I will be forced to post a pic of me naked on her.....and trust me, its not a pretty sigh. Yarrrrrrrrr :lol:
Oh God, not again. I&#39;ve still got the image of Phoenix&#39;s pubic hairs burned into my retina&#39;s. I&#39;ll end up clawing my eyes out if that happens again. :blink:

Pathos
04-19-2003, 05:21 AM
I must confess i agree with you almost entirely, Sirc. I have zillions of demos from then and now (bones and moerser included), and while those guys were as good or better than anyone going now, the SPAM, rocket, grenade, and SD whores were certainly all there even then. The whining, on it&#39;s current scale, certainly was not.

The key difference i feel is that the general level of play has improved DRAMATICALLY (given its small user base one assumes) and it&#39;s a lot tougher to get those impressive looking scores/games nowadays (on 1.07 anyway).

On a side note, I always meant to post some old demos of what i felt were "classic" games (one between Hammer and Eph going down to the wire springs to mind). Perhaps i&#39;ll get around to it sometimes soon. Would be fun.

Phoenix
04-19-2003, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Sirc+Apr 19 2003, 05:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Apr 19 2003, 05:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Phoenix@Apr 19 2003, 12:13 AM
BTW, if you plan on flaming me....then I will be forced to post a pic of me naked on her.....and trust me, its not a pretty sigh.&nbsp; Yarrrrrrrrr :lol:
Oh God, not again. I&#39;ve still got the image of Phoenix&#39;s pubic hairs burned into my retina&#39;s. I&#39;ll end up clawing my eyes out if that happens again. :blink: [/b][/quote]
:rofl:

I might have to make it my avatar ;)

Haze
04-19-2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix@Apr 19 2003, 06:01 AM
But seriosuly, does anyone have a demo of bones or moerse? It would be funny to compare how everyone used to play to now.....
I can maybe get some of Moerser playing.

I see what i can do :thumbs:

Phoenix
04-19-2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Pathos@Apr 19 2003, 05:21 AM
I must confess i agree with you almost entirely, Sirc. I have zillions of demos from then and now (bones and moerser included), and while those guys were as good or better than anyone going now, the SPAM, rocket, grenade, and SD whores were certainly all there even then. The whining, on it&#39;s current scale, certainly was not.

The key difference i feel is that the general level of play has improved DRAMATICALLY (given its small user base one assumes) and it&#39;s a lot tougher to get those impressive looking scores/games nowadays (on 1.07 anyway).

On a side note, I always meant to post some old demos of what i felt were "classic" games (one between Hammer and Eph going down to the wire springs to mind). Perhaps i&#39;ll get around to it sometimes soon. Would be fun.
WOW, your back. Welcome man&#33; Anywho, good point. I was wrong. It just feels like sam is lamer nowadays than back in the day. I guess its because I played it so much, lol.

Phoenix
04-19-2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by OrangeHaze+Apr 19 2003, 05:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OrangeHaze @ Apr 19 2003, 05:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Phoenix@Apr 19 2003, 06:01 AM
But seriosuly, does anyone have a demo of bones or moerse?&nbsp; It would be funny to compare how everyone used to play to now.....

I see what i can do :thumbs: [/b][/quote]
That would be excellent&#33; :D

Haze
04-19-2003, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix+Apr 19 2003, 06:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Apr 19 2003, 06:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -OrangeHaze@Apr 19 2003, 05:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Phoenix@Apr 19 2003, 06:01 AM
But seriosuly, does anyone have a demo of bones or moerse?* It would be funny to compare how everyone used to play to now.....

I see what i can do :thumbs:
That would be excellent&#33; :D [/b][/quote]
I have seen some of Moerser Vs GranatenWerfer, they are almost in my class :rofl:

FASTway
04-19-2003, 05:32 AM
Thx for those who miss me.
If you want to play me you have to get SS1.

It is faster than SS2 and no newbie power ups.
Can you handle that&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Pathos
04-19-2003, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by SALvation+Apr 19 2003, 02:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SALvation @ Apr 19 2003, 02:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Bones hasn&#39;t played in almost a year. You can always read our interveiew with him under the Features section. :D[/b]
Those interviews were a hoot - any more scheduled? My vote goes out for one on either Hammer, Machine, you and DL, Fastway, Shogun or DD.

<!--QuoteBegin--Phoenix@Apr 19 2003, 02:58 PM
The guy from japan is bones, and the guy from germany is moerser.* And it does suck that you missed the golden age and that you are in what I call the dark age, which is dominated by rocket whores, spammers campers and sd whores.* Oh, and it sucks that you are a newb too........and it sucks that you have 56k.......and it ALSO sucks that you are in GODS..*ATTENTION*that was a joke, if you were offended by it I am sorry, you can go to your forums and bash me now :P* * ;)[/quote]
Haha&#33; I must have laughed out loud 3 times thanks to you this thread. You and your "antics" should be made Mascot of GM or somesuch. [chuckle]

Fastway - you are no longer playing? That is.. disheartening. Might one then ask: Why the hell not?? [demanding]

I actually just played a game in the servers (amazing, i know). Y&#39;all need to quit yappin&#39; in this thread and join me.. bring back "the glory". [snort] ;)

merkwannabe
04-19-2003, 07:06 AM
but in the first encounter there is only that one level for fragmathes right???

GOD I wish i would have started sooner&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I just hope there is a "second sam" made...since the second encounter is really part of the first so I hear. Maybe all the pros will come back and make crappy name tags like <<::JERKS::>>:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
im just kidding :yohoho:

Bones
04-19-2003, 08:58 PM
And who said that I was from Japan? Dude, do I sound Japanese or something? :wacko:

merkwannabe
04-20-2003, 02:00 AM
Bones--man thanks for even looking at my thread.

Seriously, if you ever want a discreet match with some one who sucks, im the guy&#33;&#33; ;) i can keep my mouth shut really i can. Oh yeah, don&#39;t worry even if you lost your skill..ill always be honored to play the great bones. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

be my friend BONES

Snip3r
04-20-2003, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Apr 19 2003, 09:00 PM

Seriously, if you ever want a discreet match with some one who sucks, im the guy&#33;&#33; ;) i can keep my mouth shut really i can. Oh yeah, don&#39;t worry even if you lost your skill..ill always be honored to play the great bones. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

be my friend BONES
STALKER&#33;1&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol

Morpheus
04-20-2003, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Apr 19 2003, 03:06 AM
<<::JERKS::>>
Already been done. ;)

Bones
04-21-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Apr 19 2003, 06:00 PM

Seriously, if you ever want a discreet match with some one who sucks, im the guy&#33;&#33; ;) i can keep my mouth shut really i can. Oh yeah, don&#39;t worry even if you lost your skill..ill always be honored to play the great bones.
be my friend BONES
Not gonna play... but don&#39;t take it the wrong way. I don&#39;t even have the game installed right now. And it&#39;s gonna remain that way until they fix the lag problems.
Hellraizer, Fastway, Hades, Machine, Hammer... (just to name a few), if you can get any of these guys to play, you&#39;ll get pretty much the same stuff.
The only way you&#39;ll play against me is if you play battlefield 1942.... did I mention that 1942 rules? :rolleyes:

Slash
04-21-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by &#036;tinger+Apr 19 2003, 10:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (&#036;tinger @ Apr 19 2003, 10:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--merkwannabe@Apr 19 2003, 03:06 AM
Already been done. ;) [/b][/quote]
You have an extra "S" there pal. I have a demo of Moerser. It is probably too big to post on the boards.

Death Engineer
04-21-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Slash+Apr 21 2003, 06:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slash @ Apr 21 2003, 06:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -&#036;tinger@Apr 19 2003, 10:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--merkwannabe@Apr 19 2003, 03:06 AM
Already been done. ;)
You have an extra "S" there pal. I have a demo of Moerser. It is probably too big to post on the boards. [/b][/quote]
Also, they went with <<::Jerc::>> (&#39;c&#39;, not &#39;k&#39;). Whoever those guys were... :rolleyes:

Slash
04-21-2003, 02:53 AM
those bastards&#33; ;)