PDA

View Full Version : Tell me more

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
04-20-2003, 04:43 PM
Is this game worth it.
I enjoy bloddy games with explosions and stuff.

OUTLAWS Ada
04-20-2003, 06:36 PM
We played it all day yesterday at a lan party. IMO it doesn't come close to Sam but we haven't found anything that does yet but it is a good team game. There isn't any blood and guts though. Sorry to disappoint. You get to fly planes and tanks and jeeps and boats if that sound good. :thumbs:

Elessar
04-21-2003, 12:26 AM
its good if you always wanted to play an immersive war game (where you blow ****e up with tanks and planes)

10 times better than sam if you ask me
and thats just one of the mods for it.........u should download desert combat if you do buy the game

chaotic42
04-21-2003, 11:22 AM
The best way to sum it up?

It's GI-Joe the video game.

You have your scouts, anti-tank, assault, medics, and eningeers. No big explosions (not huge or anything) and no blood. It's a team game, which makes it difficult to get a good game going on the public servers.

It's a game that is near and dear to my heart. It's the only computer game I'm playing now (and the only game besides Zelda).

Elessar
04-21-2003, 12:39 PM
no big explosions.

but when you see something like two planes crash into each other right in front of you and missles whirl by your head, u will be in shock and awe :online2long: :wootrock:

Casanova
04-21-2003, 03:39 PM
It's pretty good game....

lobadobadingdong
04-27-2003, 03:54 AM
{ATF} is still looking for players to join our clan, the game is not very bloody graphics wise, but the gameplay is surreal. The first video game that has actually been worth $40 to me.