View Full Version : CF old starter changed name to SoV

master|CF
04-28-2003, 03:03 PM
hi guys
this is master ,first i wanna say hi to al people who dont know me
think allot do know me from ss 1 in the old days
i stopped playing ss cuz my conn is to bad for it
im now playing rtcw on cb etc
when i hear from aries Cf is doing so good i wanted to ask if al members atm we now have ar willing to change name to SoV an dform a group again with a rtcw sqaud and ut and ss maybe even cs to came
but i need to have youre support else it wil not work
i hope to get good news from you cuz i think we can have a verry great time in irc if al players wish to follow the old staf from CF founding:P

Scorch
04-28-2003, 03:18 PM
:hmmm:

Pure_Evil
04-28-2003, 04:03 PM
:WTF:

Casanova
04-28-2003, 04:11 PM
The old SoV is back??
Why is "Remmy" using -CF- tags?

Sepra
04-28-2003, 04:46 PM
:wave: Hello master I'm glad you decided to visit us here on GM!!

I've been meaning to set up that IRC channel and just havent gotten around to it....i'm sorry :bandhead: I will do it and hope to speak with you soon!

»°ßåD«
04-28-2003, 05:38 PM
:wave: Sup Master

Good 2 see you here

Nice ideas about restarting again...cool to seee some of the old cf's will join along with this

hopefully we will :D

BTW IRC channle w00t show me the way

laters
Graf

Mr Clean
04-28-2003, 08:14 PM
Ghosts from CF's past?..... ph34r

SoulReaver
04-28-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by master|CF@Apr 28 2003, 11:03 AM
hi guys
im now playing rtcw* on cb etc
when i hear from aries Cf is doing so good i wanted to ask if al members atm we now have ar willing to change name to SoV an dform a group again with a rtcw sqaud and ut and ss maybe even cs to came
i hope to get good news from you cuz i think we can have a verry great time in irc if al players wish to follow the old staf from CF founding:P
bad grammer.Hope to see ya in the game

»°ßåD«
04-28-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Andrew+Apr 28 2003, 09:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Andrew @ Apr 28 2003, 09:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--master|CF@Apr 28 2003, 11:03 AM
hi guys
bad grammer.Hope to see ya in the game [/b][/quote]
emmm.. andrew do you know where he i from.. :angel:

i think it would beat yours some days :wootrock:

Mr Clean
04-28-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Andrew+Apr 28 2003, 02:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Andrew @ Apr 28 2003, 02:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--master|CF@Apr 28 2003, 11:03 AM
hi guys
Good point Andrew. Don&#39;t believe in that old saying "he who has not sinned cast the first stone" I see....

SoulReaver
04-28-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Mr Clean+Apr 28 2003, 04:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr Clean @ Apr 28 2003, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Andrew@Apr 28 2003, 02:23 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--master|CF@Apr 28 2003, 11:03 AM
hi guys
Good point Andrew. Don&#39;t believe in that old saying "he who has not sinned cast the first stone" I see.... [/b][/quote]
what does that mean :blink:

JIMINATOR
04-28-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Andrew+Apr 28 2003, 03:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Andrew @ Apr 28 2003, 03:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Mr Clean@Apr 28 2003, 04:28 PM

hi guys
Good point Andrew. Don&#39;t believe in that old saying "he who has not sinned cast the first stone" I see....
what does that mean :blink: [/b][/quote]
don&#39;t poke fun at other peoples grammer

Aries
04-28-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by master|CF@Apr 28 2003, 03:03 PM
hi guys
im now playing rtcw on cb etc
Nice to see you here, Ma&#036;ter ;)

Master is a co-founder of CF back in the days of MoV/SoV (as you can read in our pinned history at the general forum :P ) and now he is a honorary member

I&#39;m glad to hear the Rtcw division is on the move&#33;

looks like the SoV, sons of violence are on the prowl again :thumbs:

#SoV channel on #quakenet irc is the place to be :wootrock:

to the CF members...we will post more info in the private section

Aries
04-28-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Andrew+Apr 28 2003, 08:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Andrew @ Apr 28 2003, 08:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--master|CF@Apr 28 2003, 11:03 AM
hi guys
you are lucky Master has retired playing

He is a legend :jammin:

he is a four star CF player, Master owns&#33; :wootrock:

Morpheus
04-28-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR+Apr 28 2003, 06:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JIMINATOR @ Apr 28 2003, 06:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Andrew@Apr 28 2003, 03:45 PM

Originally posted by -Mr Clean@Apr 28 2003, 04:28 PM

hi guys
what does that mean :blink:
don&#39;t poke fun at other peoples grammer [/b][/quote]
Especially when he spelled grammar "grammer". :P

SoulReaver
05-01-2003, 08:35 PM
sry master for saying that

Casanova
05-02-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Aries@Apr 29 2003, 01:02 AM
Master owns&#33; :wootrock:
:hmmm:
Does he?