PDA

View Full Version : TONIGHTS WINS

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2003, 12:53 AM
Tonights clan match's go to The Elite Warrior who won all three games.

I want to thank the players and the clans that participated in this weeks match. I hope it was fun and you all enjoyed it. Even though the competition may get to some of us, it's good to see others just play for the fun. Next match will be posted in a few days. Too bad other clans did not participate. I guess some just want to have a tag and say they are in a clan but others want to play with there tags regardless if they win or lose. i hope more clans will participate in the clan matches atleast once a week for the sport of it. I will be arranging a clan match for the people way out of the time zone. If your clan is interested in competing for the fun, just let me know in a pm what time is good for you. thank you sasquatch for keeping an eye and recording the demos. i hope you post them soon.

thanks again to all the clan leaders for participating
gods
doa
dwf
cf
saints
outlaws

and thanks to the players who played.

Gun Element
04-29-2003, 12:55 AM
:jammin:

TheUltimateWarrior
04-29-2003, 12:56 AM
:wootrock:

btw it The Elite Warlord

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2003, 12:59 AM
for now on the winning clan will be announced on every doa server start of the game until they lose the crown in the next clan match. i will soon hold clan match tournaments with ultimate prizes such as video cards and ram or cpu's and maybe a computer system. why? because i can :P

Sirc
04-29-2003, 01:01 AM
GG all! :jammin:

Snip3r
04-29-2003, 01:01 AM
I seriously don't think it was a GG, so the only person I'm gunnu say GG to is TEW, you played good man ;)

Sirc
04-29-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Snip3r@Apr 28 2003, 09:01 PM
I seriously don't think it was a GG, so the only person I'm gunnu say GG to is TEW, you played good man ;)
Huh? :blink:

What was that supposed to mean?

SASQUATCH
04-29-2003, 01:04 AM
Here is the link to all three games.

http://home.earthlink.net/~davidriveraroman/demos/

Once again Thx all for playing.

Maybe the next match will be Shortty map ok guys.

Again thank you all. :thumbs:

SAS

Snip3r
04-29-2003, 01:04 AM
Well I'm just being honest and saying I don't think it was a good game, but the only person who played well was TEW.

Sirc
04-29-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Snip3r@Apr 28 2003, 09:04 PM
Well I'm just being honest and saying I don't think it was a good game, but the only person who played well was TEW.
Were you there?

DEMONHUNTER
04-29-2003, 01:05 AM
gg :jammin:

Snip3r
04-29-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Sirc+Apr 28 2003, 08:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Apr 28 2003, 08:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Snip3r@Apr 28 2003, 09:04 PM
Well I&#39;m just being honest and saying I don&#39;t think it was a good game, but the only person who played well was TEW.
Were you there? [/b][/quote]
Ya I joined late in Hole and then played the whole game of LT

Sirc
04-29-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Snip3r+Apr 28 2003, 09:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Snip3r @ Apr 28 2003, 09:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Sirc@Apr 28 2003, 08:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Snip3r@Apr 28 2003, 09:04 PM
Well I&#39;m just being honest and saying I don&#39;t think it was a good game, but the only person who played well was TEW.
Were you there?
Ya I joined late in Hole and then played the whole game of LT [/b][/quote]
Okay then, nice sportmanship and good attitude. :rolleyes:

Snip3r
04-29-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Sirc@Apr 28 2003, 08:10 PM
Okay then, nice sportmanship and good attitude. :rolleyes:
Thx :)

SPAWN
04-29-2003, 01:11 AM
i am just posting here to show off my new sig :P

if you dont think its awesome i do :w00t:

Thanx strider pretty good for doing it in like 5 minutes :wootrock:

Sepra
04-29-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Snip3r@Apr 28 2003, 09:04 PM
:hmmm: that was kind of a crappy thing to say considering I tried my best :hmmm:

I thought it was a good time&#33;&#33;

I do have one complaint though......rules were not followed and it ruined the whole purpose of getting together and enjoying the game. BIGG&#39;s and SAS&#39;s dont have to do this and people feel they have the right to bitch. If you cant enjoy then dont play.........

Thanx all&#33;

SASQUATCH
04-29-2003, 01:16 AM
BTW I wanted to thank Bigg&#39;s for making this happen.

Thank you BIGG&#39;s for the server and for setting up the fun match. :thumbs:

Sirc
04-29-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Sepra+Apr 28 2003, 09:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sepra @ Apr 28 2003, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Snip3r@Apr 28 2003, 09:04 PM
:hmmm: that was kind of a crappy thing to say considering I tried my best :hmmm:

I do have one complaint though......rules were not followed and it ruined the whole purpose of getting together and enjoying the game. BIGG&#39;s and SAS&#39;s dont have to do this and people feel they have the right to bitch. If you cant enjoy then dont play.........

Thanx all&#33; [/b][/quote]
Which rules weren&#39;t followed?

My one gripe was that Crism and the Saint were yakking incessantly at the beginning of each game. It made it tough to tell when Sas said go. People really need to just sit and wait quietly so everyone can see any instructions that are being given.

Strider
04-29-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Sirc+Apr 29 2003, 01:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Apr 29 2003, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Sepra@Apr 28 2003, 09:16 PM

Thanx all&#33;

My one gripe was that Crism and the Saint were yakking incessantly at the beginning of each game. It made it tough to tell when Sas said go. People really need to just sit and wait quietly so everyone can see any instructions that are being given. [/b][/quote]
LMFAO

SIFI
04-29-2003, 01:28 AM
was this any way similar to the UTW vs OUTLAWS match we had once?

Sepra
04-29-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Sirc+Apr 28 2003, 09:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Apr 28 2003, 09:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

Thanx all&#33;

My one gripe was that Crism and the Saint were yakking incessantly at the beginning of each game. It made it tough to tell when Sas said go. People really need to just sit and wait quietly so everyone can see any instructions that are being given. [/b][/quote]
That&#39;s what I was talking about. One of the rules posted was no chatting in the game and the complaints and gripes such as wtf every five seconds was getting pretty annoying&#33;

Strider
04-29-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Sepra+Apr 29 2003, 01:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sepra @ Apr 29 2003, 01:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Sirc@Apr 28 2003, 09:20 PM

Thanx all&#33;

My one gripe was that Crism and the Saint were yakking incessantly at the beginning of each game. It made it tough to tell when Sas said go. People really need to just sit and wait quietly so everyone can see any instructions that are being given.
That&#39;s what I was talking about. One of the rules posted was no chatting in the game and the complaints and gripes such as wtf every five seconds was getting pretty annoying&#33; [/b][/quote]
who said &#39;wtf&#39; alot?

Sepra
04-29-2003, 01:30 AM
ehem.......guess

Strider
04-29-2003, 01:30 AM
sigh

Crism
04-29-2003, 01:34 AM
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Crism
04-29-2003, 01:34 AM
:rofl:

Sepra
04-29-2003, 01:35 AM
I got f9&#39;d two times in the second match and it sucked. Things happen, and people play how they play. :WTF: Three words DEAL WITH IT.

Sirc
04-29-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Crism@Apr 28 2003, 09:34 PM
Crism, you are an annoying SOB. You must practice, because you are really good at it. When I saw that you were playing I almost left the match.

I have absolutely no respect for you.

I will not be participating in any more of these matches unless someone comes up with an adult-only one. I&#39;m deadly tired of all the wise-ass, arrogant, foul mouthed teeny boppers around here.

SASQUATCH
04-29-2003, 01:41 AM
It was said not to chat only if you are having trouble playing like lag.
There were a few words that was said but nothing really serious.
I would like everyone to know that I had fun watching everyone play
together for fun and as for remarks while playing, again it wasn&#39;t serious.

If anyone feels that they have to leave while playing, that would be best.
This way no one gets into misunderstanding but can come to me about there problems.
I will do my best to make it better for the next match but over all it was very nice to see
wonderful players with skills that I was so impress by watching. Everyone has a unique
way of playing the game and that is what I find in each player. It was alot of fun to watch everyone
play and again I thank everyone for showing up.

:thumbs:

SASQUATCH
04-29-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Sirc+Apr 28 2003, 08:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Apr 28 2003, 08:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Crism@Apr 28 2003, 09:34 PM
Crism, you are an annoying SOB. You must practice, because you are really good at it. When I saw that you were playing I almost left the match.

I have absolutely no respect for you.

I will not be participating in any more of these matches unless someone comes up with an adult-only one. I&#39;m deadly tired of all the wise-ass, arrogant, foul mouthed teeny boppers around here. [/b][/quote]
SIRC

We will have a match with the older guys ok. I will speak to BIGG&#39;s on that ok.

Crism you need to consider to slow down my friend and consider this only a game for all to have fun.

SAS :angel:

SoulReaver
04-29-2003, 01:52 AM
gg :thumbs: could you post the oplaces each player came in

Pure_Evil
04-29-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Sepra@Apr 28 2003, 09:35 PM
I got f9&#39;d two times in the second match and it sucked. Things happen, and people play how they play. :WTF: Three words DEAL WITH IT.
:hmmm: She doesn&#39;t complain much, and I&#39;m sure that BIGG&#39;s doesn&#39;t want poor sportsmanship to ruin his event. I know first hand what a pain in the ass it is to do something like this and BIGG&#39;s take pride in doing it, so just honor the rules. It shouldn&#39;t be that difficult....

OUTLAWS Tip
04-29-2003, 02:05 AM
Thanks for setting this up. I played like crap especially in LT (sure is tough to get a gun sometimes).
I had fun though and it was nice to play against Y&#39;all.
:bawling: :thumbs: :wootrock:

Sepra
04-29-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Pure_Evil+Apr 28 2003, 09:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pure_Evil @ Apr 28 2003, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Sepra@Apr 28 2003, 09:35 PM
I got f9&#39;d two times in the second match and it sucked.&nbsp; Things happen, and people play how they play.&nbsp; :WTF:&nbsp; Three words DEAL WITH IT.
:hmmm: She doesn&#39;t complain much, and I&#39;m sure that BIGG&#39;s doesn&#39;t want poor sportsmanship to ruin his event. I know first hand what a pain in the ass it is to do something like this and BIGG&#39;s take pride in doing it, so just honor the rules. It shouldn&#39;t be that difficult.... [/b][/quote]
Exactly. It wasnt about the words Crisim said. It was completely disrespectful to BIGG, SAS and all the players who took time out of their busy lives to come together for this match.

I&#39;m sorry for making such a fuss and i&#39;m all done bitching :P

Strider
04-29-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Sirc@Apr 29 2003, 01:41 AM
I will not be participating in any more of these matches unless someone comes up with an adult-only one. I&#39;m deadly tired of all the wise-ass, arrogant, foul mouthed teeny boppers around here.
Am I a wise-ass, arrogant, foul mouthed teeny bopper? :angel:

Crism
04-29-2003, 02:23 AM
yes you are....LIKE WHO?

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Crism
04-29-2003, 02:24 AM

JIMINATOR
04-29-2003, 02:27 AM
Lost tomb

JIMINATOR
04-29-2003, 02:29 AM
Hole

JIMINATOR
04-29-2003, 02:30 AM
Little trouble

Sirc
04-29-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Strider+Apr 28 2003, 10:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Strider @ Apr 28 2003, 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@Apr 29 2003, 01:41 AM
I will not be participating in any more of these matches unless someone comes up with an adult-only one.&nbsp; I&#39;m deadly tired of all the wise-ass, arrogant, foul mouthed teeny boppers around here.
Am I a wise-ass, arrogant, foul mouthed teeny bopper? :angel: [/b][/quote]
No. But they know who they are. They also like to send abusive emails that get posted in the GM Roundtable.

Crism = blocked. LOL. :wave:

Strider
04-29-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Apr 29 2003, 02:27 AM
Lost tomb
Dang he frags fast... not even 9 minutes and the game is over :w00t:

JIMINATOR
04-29-2003, 02:33 AM
GG All, it&#39;s a shame that one immature person has to ruin it
for the rest. I don&#39;t think the next comp should be limited
to older people, but to mature people...

Crism
Originally posted by Sirc+Apr 28 2003, 10:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Apr 28 2003, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Strider@Apr 28 2003, 10:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@Apr 29 2003, 01:41 AM
I will not be participating in any more of these matches unless someone comes up with an adult-only one.* I&#39;m deadly tired of all the wise-ass, arrogant, foul mouthed teeny boppers around here.
No. But they know who they are. They also like to send abusive emails that get posted in the GM Roundtable.

Crism = blocked. LOL. :wave: [/b][/quote]
i can use that hand wave too....

HI SIRC&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :rofl:

:wave: :wave:

Strider
Originally posted by Sirc+Apr 29 2003, 02:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Apr 29 2003, 02:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Strider@Apr 28 2003, 10:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@Apr 29 2003, 01:41 AM
I will not be participating in any more of these matches unless someone comes up with an adult-only one.* I&#39;m deadly tired of all the wise-ass, arrogant, foul mouthed teeny boppers around here.

Crism = blocked. LOL. :wave: [/b][/quote]
:bandhead:

Grimmy
04-29-2003, 02:40 AM
Now you know why I don&#39;t play sam hardly anymore. :rolleyes:

GG&#39;s to all of you who played tonight. Maybe sometime I will come back to sam and be in one of these tournaments :cool:

:hmmm: no one complains in Q3 ;)

Crism
04-29-2003, 02:41 AM
i&#39;m horrible at quake 3.....lol

JIMINATOR
04-29-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Crism@Apr 28 2003, 09:41 PM
i&#39;m horrible at quake 3.....lol
yeah, you are good at ssam, but horrible at anything that involves
other people. i suggest that when you feel an urge to spout
off, you just let it slide. it accomplishes nothing and it just gives
you a worse reputation than the one you already have...
It&#39;s called growing up.

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2003, 03:16 AM
wow, after reading this thread 1 hour later it filed up with alot of negative stuff. ok so here is the positive......

we will continue to have these matches and all clans are welcomed that want to participate. why? because they are fun and we have fun. hell, it&#39;s worth it talking with sas on the phone while he is monitoring the games. you guys have to hear him laugh his ass off with excitement. one day i should record it. also this brings some life to the game. there shouldnt be any cursing or as one of the rules stated no chatting during the tournament. i will say this got other players mad and now the negative response toward the clan that the member was representing. get it? you see these matches are specifically to those dedicated to their clan and to our group. if you act up in the these matches you are not only making yourself look bad but your representation of your clan looks bad. thats why i will not get mad because the clan leader has to deal with these issues regarding any problems there clan member does. again this was all setup for fun as i say everytime. try not to ruin the fun for others but if you must i will ask the clan not to participate in these events anymore.

as per many requests, i will have another clan match this weekend for the european members in our clans so they can enjoy the fun. so if you would like to play please let me know what time is best in euro time for you guys. same rules will apply.

again thanks to those who had fun

Snip3r
04-29-2003, 03:18 AM
Thanks for the server BIGG and SAS&#33; You guys are the best&#33; Always giving the people servers when they need it&#33; WOOT to you both&#33; :drink:

P.S.
Sepra I noticed you got f9&#39;d twice and Im sure you played a very good game but the person I saw the most was TEW and he was getting kills like crazy, he put up a good fight with me. That&#39;s why he got a GG. But their was just too much spam and as soon as someone spawns they get hit by a rocket by someone camping in the corner of the Double Shotty room. But I get yelled at here for speaking my mind :unsure:

Crism
04-29-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Apr 28 2003, 11:16 PM
as per many requests, i will have another clan match this weekend for the european members in our clans so they can enjoy the fun. so if you would like to play please let me know what time is best in euro time for you guys. same rules will apply.

GO EURO DWF&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

TheUltimateWarrior
04-29-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Apr 29 2003, 04:16 AM

again thanks to those who had fun
w00t

will it also be the same maps??

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2003, 03:23 AM
snipr, i know you didnt get enough notice to play and pretty much were thrown in the game. thanks for playing. we all know how the game goes. spams missles pu&#39;s. mmmmmmm smell the carnage&#33;&#33;&#33; tew plays very well and other will get alot better playing good talent. every clan has alot of talent. hell i played games when i can not lose but two days later i cant even place 3rd. but it&#39;s all fun stuff until someone gets shot in the eye with a grenade :jammin:

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2003, 03:25 AM
i will choose differnt maps every time and mix them up. i would like to have new maps from chylinak used but afraid most people dont install them. he does some good work and if we all had them it would really do wonders for the game.

Sirc
04-29-2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Snip3r@Apr 28 2003, 11:18 PM
Thanks for the server BIGG and SAS&#33; You guys are the best&#33; Always giving the people servers when they need it&#33; WOOT to you both&#33; :drink:

P.S.
Sepra I noticed you got f9&#39;d twice and Im sure you played a very good game but the person I saw the most was TEW and he was getting kills like crazy, he put up a good fight with me. That&#39;s why he got a GG. But their was just too much spam and as soon as someone spawns they get hit by a rocket by someone camping in the corner of the Double Shotty room. But I get yelled at here for speaking my mind :unsure:
That&#39;s because what you are describing is just a typical game in SS. What did you expect? I enjoyed all 3 games. They were no different than any other I&#39;ve played. I got owned by the same people I always get owned by. I still don&#39;t understand why you have a problem with this Snipe?

Slice
04-29-2003, 03:38 AM
I will be more then happy to play tournaments come June 7 or after. :)

FUS1ON
04-29-2003, 03:55 AM
Congrats to the winner and great games everyone&#33; :thumbs:
Thanks to BIGG & SAS for your time and effort. :thumbs:
Sorry to hear of the problems some players had, Hopefully the next time things will go better. ;)

OUTLAWS DirtGod
04-29-2003, 04:01 AM
Looks like all had fun...im definately going to have to get i one of these..... :thumbs:

GG all

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2003, 04:06 AM
term thats a great idea and will do just that. maybe you can help with that and we will be able to have games with prizes to the differnet levels of the game.

this was funny i noticed....(in the pic)

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2003, 04:06 AM
oops the pic i forgot

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2003, 04:08 AM
wait better pic

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2003, 04:09 AM
:lol:

Slice
04-29-2003, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Apr 29 2003, 12:08 AM
wait better pic
It&#39;s also very ironic. Take a close look at the Hole game. ;) Hmm those walls have holes in them or something? LOL

Sirc
04-29-2003, 04:14 AM
:WTF: I wondered why he left the last game. What exactly does he call cheating? Getting owned by someone else? :lol:

In that case everyone cheats when I play. :P

Sirc
04-29-2003, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Slice+Apr 29 2003, 12:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slice @ Apr 29 2003, 12:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ME BIGGD01@Apr 29 2003, 12:08 AM
wait better pic
It&#39;s also very ironic. Take a close look at the Hole game. ;) Hmm those walls have holes in them or something? LOL [/b][/quote]
:hmmm: Was someone using the see through walls cheat?

Slice
04-29-2003, 04:19 AM
I just find it interesting that a certain mentioned someone has so much interest in those parts of the walls in a freaken tournament. :shifty:

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2003, 04:51 AM
? i am confused now i have to watch the demos

V98ci
04-29-2003, 05:03 AM
Dam, I suck at this game&#33; :bandhead: :bandhead:

Good thing about it is, IT&#39;S A GAME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I take my whoooping and go on. :thumbs:

Bigg, Sas, I had a great time. Count me in for future matches. :thumbs:

TNT Tonic
04-29-2003, 05:30 AM
I watched the demos...I have nothing against nobody...I saw no cheating (might have missed the holes in the wall), spam was normal (not overused), and all around play was good...and I give a huge :thumbs: to all players&#33; Bigg, Sas and all others...way kewl job, thanks for bein there to do this&#33; When I get my game back up (it sucks major now) I will join in&#33;

Slice
04-29-2003, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by TNT Tonic@Apr 29 2003, 01:30 AM
I watched the demos...I have nothing against nobody...I saw no cheating (might have missed the holes in the wall), spam was normal (not overused), and all around play was good...and I give a huge&nbsp; :thumbs: to all players&#33;&nbsp; Bigg, Sas and all others...way kewl job, thanks for bein there to do this&#33;&nbsp; When I get my game back up (it sucks major now) I will join in&#33;
You&#39;re blind.

TNT Tonic
04-29-2003, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by Slice+Apr 28 2003, 11:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slice @ Apr 28 2003, 11:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TNT Tonic@Apr 29 2003, 01:30 AM
I watched the demos...I have nothing against nobody...I saw no cheating (might have missed the holes in the wall), spam was normal (not overused), and all around play was good...and I give a huge&nbsp; :thumbs: to all players&#33;&nbsp; Bigg, Sas and all others...way kewl job, thanks for bein there to do this&#33;&nbsp; When I get my game back up (it sucks major now) I will join in&#33;
Your blind. [/b][/quote]
What did I miss Slice? You know I am never out to get anybody, just what I saw is what I see in a normal game, again I might have missed the holes in the wall, the main person who was "crying" the most said that spam was bad too, I see more spam in a normal game than in those match&#39;s. You will always have those who prefer the rocket and then those who like to throw off a few hundred grenades, me included&#33; No big deal I think. I am not here to piss anyone off, I am just a neutral. Don&#39;t take my opinion to heart, please&#33; Opinions are like a&#036;&#036;holes, everyone has one&#33;

Tonic

Slice
04-29-2003, 05:45 AM
The winner is not the cheater&#33; He played very well and deserves his wins&#33; Well Done&#33;

FASTway
04-29-2003, 07:16 AM
Just say GG

Like this....

GG&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

And you&#39;ll feel better. :thumbs:
GG all.

Hobbes
04-29-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Apr 28 2003, 05:16 PM
because they are fun and we have fun. hell, it&#39;s worth it talking with sas on the phone while he is monitoring the games. you guys have to hear him laugh his ass off with excitement. one day i should record it.
Oh god. Do this. I&#39;d love to watch some demos while listening to Sas give the play by play commentary. ;)

Sepra
04-29-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Apr 28 2003, 11:25 PM
i would like to have new maps from chylinak used but afraid most people dont install them.
I have his maps but never played them........I think that would be a good idea to get them rolling in the matches :w00t: :jammin:

If you decide to use a map of his you could post the download link in the match announcement. Recently in the Ladies UT match there were two new downloads that had to be done beforehand and this method was used. Everyone was prepared and things went smoothly :thumbs:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
04-29-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Slice@Apr 29 2003, 12:19 AM
I just find it interesting that a certain mentioned someone has so much interest in those parts of the walls in a freaken tournament. :shifty:
I see what you are saying but at the same time it looked like he was waiting for a weapon to respawn.

JIMINATOR
04-29-2003, 02:21 PM
Ok, what is this holes in the walls thing that everyone is talking about?
What maps, what player/wall?
I didn&#39;t see anything, but then mostly I ff&#39;d through the game watching the winner...

OUTLAWS DirtGod
04-29-2003, 02:30 PM
someone please explain hole in wall.. :WTF:

Sepra
04-29-2003, 02:34 PM
They&#39;re talking about the walk through walls cheat.

Sirc
04-29-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Sepra@Apr 29 2003, 10:34 AM
They&#39;re talking about the walk through walls cheat.
:blink: I didn&#39;t know there was one. :hmmm:

JIMINATOR
04-29-2003, 02:56 PM
Ok, people talk about this, but what is it / how do you do it?

Sirc
04-29-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Apr 29 2003, 10:56 AM
Got me. :WTF:

I think you have to change one of the scripts or files or something.

Sepra
04-29-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Apr 29 2003, 10:56 AM
:WTF: I dont know

FUS1ON
04-29-2003, 03:17 PM
I seriously hope no one is foolish enough to post how to do this cheat. :rolleyes:

Sirc
04-29-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS SHOGUN@Apr 29 2003, 11:17 AM
I seriously hope no one is foolish enough to post how to do this cheat. :rolleyes:
Me too&#33; :blink:

JIMINATOR
04-29-2003, 03:48 PM
Well, cheaters suck and should be banned.
But I would like to know what I am looking for,
how to tell if someone is using this cheat,
and seeing through walls doesn&#39;t help to understand this,
aside from the rumors, I haven&#39;t seen that this is
actually real. yeah, i lob missles & grenades down the
end of hallways and so forth. sometimes I get
lucky, usually not...

Sirc
04-29-2003, 04:21 PM
From what I understand, it is extremely hard (if even possible) to prove that someone is using the "see through walls" cheat. But I would imagine that if you consistantly come across someone who seems to watch the wall as they move instead of looking in front of them, then they would be good candidates for suspicion. I&#39;ve never heard of the "walk through walls" cheat, and I can&#39;t say that I&#39;ve ever witnessed anyone suddenly appearing from out of a wall. It seems like that would be pretty obvious.

Sepra
04-29-2003, 04:27 PM
I&#39;ve never heard of the "walk through walls" cheat, and I can&#39;t say that I&#39;ve ever witnessed anyone suddenly appearing from out of a wall. It seems like that would be pretty obvious.

Walk......see.......what do I know :P

TheUltimateWarrior
04-29-2003, 04:56 PM
It is possible to see trough a wall with some cheat, Grimmy admitted he tried it out sometime, so we know its possible.

Crism didnt only look at a wall when he was waiting for a gun, also I saw him looking at the wall when he was running from someone, and he was waiting for him (ambush), he was looking at the wall, wich I though was really weird&#33;

Sirc
04-29-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Sepra@Apr 29 2003, 12:27 PM

I&#39;ve never heard of the "walk through walls" cheat, and I can&#39;t say that I&#39;ve ever witnessed anyone suddenly appearing from out of a wall. It seems like that would be pretty obvious.

Walk......see.......what do I know :P
Actually I wouldn&#39;t be surprised if it was possible. The swimming cheat is sort of along those lines.

JIMINATOR
04-29-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by TheUltimateWarrior@Apr 29 2003, 11:56 AM
It is possible to see trough a wall with some cheat, Grimmy admitted he tried it out sometime, so we know its possible.

Crism didnt only look at a wall when he was waiting for a gun, also I saw him looking at the wall when he was running from someone, and he was waiting for him (ambush), he was looking at the wall, wich I though was really weird&#33;
Hmmm, you may have a point there, i&#39;ll have to take a look.
Personally I am still trying to find out how you do that
never miss when you shoot cheat&#33;&#33;&#33; :P

»°ßåD«
04-29-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Snip3r@Apr 29 2003, 04:18 AM
But their was just too much spam and as soon as someone spawns they get hit by a rocket by someone camping in the corner of the Double Shotty room. But I get yelled at here for speaking my mind :unsure:
Thats damn true about sam

i love games which are anti spam and camper....which is practically every other game

I can make a list if you want

making a grenade launcher was a big mistake and lame inclosed maps

well it&#39;s lame...i mean game :angel:

»°ßåD«
04-29-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by TheUltimateWarrior@Apr 29 2003, 05:56 PM

Crism didnt only look at a wall when he was waiting for a gun, also I saw him looking at the wall when he was running from someone, and he was waiting for him (ambush),&nbsp; he was looking at the wall, wich I though was really weird&#33;
hmmm.. if you edit your files right it is possible to eliminate walls and a codd entered would highlight the skins (like sam only -(white kleer would be perfect)-)

theres cheats out there

Haze
04-29-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by TheUltimateWarrior@Apr 29 2003, 05:56 PM

Well, if u play in 3-D person, even i sometimes LOOK in to walls, cause near
corners u can be able to see around it, with out showing yourself.

Is that what u are talking about?

Sirc
04-29-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by GrAFix+Apr 29 2003, 01:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GrAFix @ Apr 29 2003, 01:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Snip3r@Apr 29 2003, 04:18 AM
But their was just too much spam and as soon as someone spawns they get hit by a rocket by someone camping in the corner of the Double Shotty room. But I get yelled at here for speaking my mind :unsure:

i love games which are anti spam and camper....which is practically every other game

well it&#39;s lame...i mean game :angel: [/b][/quote]
There are campers, spamers, and spawn killers in most of the popular DM games. I&#39;ve seen it in both Q3 and UT2K3 (when I played the demo).

FUS1ON
04-29-2003, 05:50 PM
LINK (http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=postmessage&boardid=1&id=0&threadid=25276) & LINK (http://www.petitiononline.com/badasus/)

BTW The person Jason "DarkReaper" Rodzik they mention on those links is none other than Seriously&#39;s Rodzilla. :cool:

»°ßåD«
04-29-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Sirc+Apr 29 2003, 06:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Apr 29 2003, 06:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -GrAFix@Apr 29 2003, 01:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Snip3r@Apr 29 2003, 04:18 AM

well it&#39;s lame...i mean game :angel:
There are campers, spamers, and spawn killers in most of the popular DM games. I&#39;ve seen it in both Q3 and UT2K3 (when I played the demo). [/b][/quote]
yes i know but not as much as sam..(damn i spelled my point out wrong)

Grimmy
04-29-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by TheUltimateWarrior@Apr 29 2003, 11:56 AM

Yea, I know how to do it. Been a while, but I think I still have the text around here somewhere that explained how to do it.

Finding out if someone is using it, is actually pretty easy from what I have heard. Just record a demo of whom you think is using this see through wall cheat, and send it to me. I can re enable the cheat and view the demo. If they are using the cheat, I will see it also. You have to have the cheat enabled on your system in order to see it in a demo.

If I remember correctly I think Slash and a few others were recording some demos at the time it was known here at GM about it, and seeing who was all using it. Once that was announced, and I don&#39;t think Slash was too happy about it (recalling from memory, you&#39;d have to ask him for sure) then some people quite using it. He didn&#39;t want it on his servers, and becuase they are his, he controls who is banned from there and all. His rules, not GM&#39;s.

So if you think someone is using it, send me the demo of that person, and I could take a look at it for ya and let ya you. It can be used on every map. Also, I didn&#39;t think it was that big of an advantage either. Yea you can see around corners, but you have to be looking just right, and you still can&#39;t walk through them, which was tough, becuase you could see through them, but couldn&#39;t move lol

Snip3r
04-29-2003, 07:27 PM
I was the one who found out about the ultimate See through wall cheat. All I did was edit a value in the script. And yes Crism was cheating. I know this for a FACT. Don&#39;t ask how because I can&#39;t say but I do know he was cheating. And just like Grimmy said, send him or I the demo&#39;s and we will check them out to see who is cheating. And I was the one who told Slash about it and Justncredible posted a pic on it. SAS or BIGG, let me know if you guys need the command ;)

Here is the pic, i had to crop it like hell and resize it until it was barely visible, but when using the wall cheat, u have to go up next to the wall in order to see through it, you can only see through the side. It&#39;s more or less a clip cheat.Look at the guy coming up the ramp.

P.S.
I apologize for being a dickhead last night, I was in a bad mood and theirs lots of things going on in my life and I guess I just took it out on yall, sorry Sirc, Sepra,Tip,TEW, anyone who I missed. It was truly a GG&#33;

TheUltimateWarrior
04-29-2003, 07:57 PM
It looked like Crism was doing the same thing that you see on the pic&#33;

Crism
04-29-2003, 08:02 PM
dude....you never told me how to get it off......tell me how to turn it off and i will......100% positive i will

TheUltimateWarrior
04-29-2003, 08:08 PM
hahahahhaha

and you were saying Elite was cheating :rofl:

Sirc
04-29-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Snip3r@Apr 29 2003, 03:27 PM

P.S.
I apologize for being a dickhead last night, I was in a bad mood and theirs lots of things going on in my life and I guess I just took it out on yall, sorry Sirc, Sepra,Tip,TEW, anyone who I missed. It was truly a GG&#33;
Heh, no problem. I cleverly pulled all the attention away from you. :thumbs: :angel:

SASQUATCH
04-29-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Hobbes+Apr 29 2003, 04:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hobbes @ Apr 29 2003, 04:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ME BIGGD01@Apr 28 2003, 05:16 PM
because they are fun and we have fun.&nbsp; hell, it&#39;s worth it talking with sas on the phone while he is monitoring the games.&nbsp; you guys have to hear him laugh his ass off with excitement.&nbsp; one day i should record it.
Oh god. Do this. I&#39;d love to watch some demos while listening to Sas give the play by play commentary. ;) [/b][/quote]
:lol: :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:

SoulReaver
04-29-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Apr 28 2003, 10:27 PM
Lost tomb
thnx for those screenies :thumbs:

Mr Clean
04-29-2003, 08:23 PM
I hate to say this about some of you because I like you, but.....

If someone doesn&#39;t think a game was a GG, they have a right to their opinion. Don&#39;t jump their ass even if you personally tried very hard and thought it was a GG. And it is not a sign of disrespect to BIGG or SAS either. That is ridiculous. If you team loses a softball game do you really mean GG when you shake hands with the other team? I doubt it. But that doesn&#39;t mean you disrespect the league people that set the game up? No, of course not...

So people were chatting. Big deal. How hard can it REALLY be to see the "GO" sign from BIGG or SAS....It was against the rules, but most of the people I&#39;ve seen complaining about it have no problem ignoring rules when it suits them. Most of you have broken a rule or two in your day, so don&#39;t even go there.

If you were using a cheat, I hope you ass gets banned. If you have to modify the code, it&#39;s cheating. And each and every one of you know that, whether your 10 or 50 years old...

If you have reached puberty, you should be mature enough to know these things. Also, a lot of the posts in this thread are immature, inflammatory, and not needed.

Locked.