PDA

View Full Version : BIGGD and SAS

TNT Tonic
04-29-2003, 05:58 AM
I just want to extend a personal thanks to BIGGD and SAS for the clan matches and all the hard work they put into them. It seems that a lot of the players have fun and you have the select few that have a problem. Let me say this, frustration can make a person say some stupid $hit! Don't start flaming on a person because they have a smart remark. We are here to have fun and play an awesome game. Who am I to tell you this, nobody! You can be competitive and have fun at the same time...yes it's possible! I think we owe all the GM Admins and BIGGD and SAS and all others who are here to give us the full flavor of SSSE. If you have a problem with someone, PM them. If you have a problem with the clan mathes, PM BIGGD. I know BIGGD will get back to you and explain things and help ya out. If you have a problem with someone here on GM, don't start flaming them out, PM DL, Slash, Grimmy, or any other Admin! If Sirc's riding your leg, just kick him off...oops wrong post. For real, everyone..please enjoy the game and you will get rewarded with the satisfaction of a win (sooner or later). Remember, every clan has there different style of play, I can tell ya that DOA loves the shotty's and would rather use that over any other weapon, but we are all different. Take it in stride and if you don't like what I have to say, I am sorry for wasting your time!

Tonic

V98ci
04-29-2003, 06:03 AM
AMEN, brother! :drink:

Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition!

PimpDaddy
04-29-2003, 09:24 AM
Lets just all get along !!

Aries
04-29-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by TNT Tonic@Apr 29 2003, 05:58 AM
If Sirc's riding your leg, just kick him off...oops wrong post.
:rofl: :thumbs:

btw I also agree with the rest of the message :thumbs: :wootrock:

Thundarr
04-29-2003, 05:07 PM
Well said, Tonic!!! :thumbs:

Grimmy
04-29-2003, 05:51 PM
:cool:

OUTLAWS DirtGod
04-29-2003, 06:35 PM
Good post .....now hopefully people get it....... :thumbs:

PimpDaddy
04-29-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS DirtGod@Apr 29 2003, 02:35 PM
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

TNT Tonic
04-29-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS DirtGod@Apr 29 2003, 12:35 PM
It would be nice huh!?

ME BIGGD01
04-30-2003, 06:08 AM
hey thanks guys but i don't think i deserve anything. i do this for the game and for the friends i met. i just hope we continue with it and just have fun. last weeks may have gotten out of hand but i guess we all have to expect things to happend like that with some people. we must continue though for the fun.