PDA

View Full Version : Snip3r is out for a month

Snip3r
05-01-2003, 10:05 PM
Yup you heard me right, I got in trouble with the cops once again. This time I was supposedly "shooting cars". Ya they can suck my dick. I was looking at a parking lot we're a pigeon was, my friend said you can't see the pigeon with the scope, I said ya u can, so I crouched down and showed it to him, I guess some guy who lives next to me called and said I was shooting cars. And I didn't even have that ****ing thing loaded. And of course they took my gun away. They said I could've gotten shot bla bla bla. So I'll see yall in a month, hope I don't get arrested before my punishment..

I should've said I was practicing sniping for when I get older and go into Iraq :P

Well Peace out

-/-\- /\/ |) Y

aka Snip3r

Dissectional
05-01-2003, 10:07 PM
that....blows.....

Saretta
05-01-2003, 10:09 PM
:blink: ouch

TNT Tonic
05-01-2003, 10:11 PM
Don't drop the soap! :blink:

Sirc
05-01-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by TNT Tonic@May 1 2003, 06:11 PM
Don't drop the soap! :blink:
:lol:

solid snake295
05-01-2003, 10:50 PM
:hmmm: binoculars might be a good idea for one simple fact:
THEY DONT HAVE A GUN ATTACHED TO THEM! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol, thats not as bad as my peg-legged nazi neighbour calling the cops on my for shooting my patatoe cannon in my backyard.
his exact words: "come quick! they have a musket!" :rofl:
yes thats right, a musket (i was loading it with a hockey stick) :rofl: :rofl:

MR. SLiK
05-01-2003, 10:55 PM
owned

Morpheus
05-01-2003, 10:58 PM
hahaha UT got told. :cool:

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
05-02-2003, 12:13 AM
:wave:

Try to behave yourself.

V98ci
05-02-2003, 01:25 AM
I hate to :lol: , but that is just too dam funny.

Did the cop's even go look for any cars with bullet holes? I have to agree with the post about binoculars!

Sorry to hear about that. :rofl:

Sepra
05-02-2003, 02:49 AM
Sniper Geez!! :bandhead: LOL you cant go waving a gun around outside :lol:

See you soon and behave in the meantime :P

Sirc
05-02-2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by solid snake295@May 1 2003, 06:50 PM
:hmmm: binoculars might be a good idea for one simple fact:
THEY DONT HAVE A GUN ATTACHED TO THEM! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol, thats not as bad as my peg-legged nazi neighbour calling the cops on my for shooting my patatoe cannon in my backyard.
his exact words: "come quick! they have a musket!" :rofl:
yes thats right, a musket (i was loading it with a hockey stick) :rofl: :rofl:
:lol: :rofl:

Good one snake! :rofl:

merkwannabe
05-02-2003, 03:14 AM
hey Sniper, you can't get in trouble for "supossedly" shooting cars.. You can only get in trouble for actually shooting cars... But you did have a weapon.

Some of my friends at school have had to pay I think about a $1000 for shooting windows of cars in my city.......ouch

OUTLAWS high ping camper
05-02-2003, 04:01 AM
Sorry to hear of your misfortune Snip3r.
Now what were you gonna do with that pigeon? :)

PimpDaddy
05-02-2003, 10:57 AM
Bummer

Mr Clean
05-02-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS high ping camper@May 1 2003, 10:01 PM
Sorry to hear of your misfortune Snip3r.
Now what were you gonna do with that pigeon? :)
Send it to DD and have his teacher grill it up for him... :P

Mr Clean
05-02-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@May 1 2003, 09:14 PM
hey Sniper, you can't get in trouble for "supossedly" shooting cars.. You can only get in trouble for actually shooting cars... But you did have a weapon.

Some of my friends at school have had to pay I think about a $1000 for shooting windows of cars in my city.......ouch
That's right. What law did you break? If you were on private property and one of you OWN the gun legally and it was not loaded, any decent lawyer can not only get you out of it he could probably sue the police for infringement of your civil rights....

JIMINATOR
05-02-2003, 03:07 PM
Umm, dunno. After the prior snipers, it's probably
not a good thing to be seen looking out of
a rifle with a scope. that's prolly high on the
things not to do list. You know how kids get
all of these strange ideas from playing violent
games nowadays... :oooo:

Mr Clean
05-02-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@May 2 2003, 09:07 AM
Umm, dunno. After the prior snipers, it's probably
a rifle with a scope. that's prolly high on the
games nowadays...  :oooo:
True, but this isn't the Minority Report era yet. They want him to not do that, fine, but confiscate his gun and charge him with stuff (assuming, as he said, he didn't shoot anything)? What a bunch of bull...

Nick
05-02-2003, 04:44 PM
:unsure: hope you don't live in the states....
prison system is about as good as in Irak. :shifty:

BOSTON SHOCKER
05-03-2003, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by Sirc+May 2 2003, 03:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ May 2 2003, 03:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--solid snake295@May 1 2003, 06:50 PM
:hmmm:&nbsp; binoculars might be a good idea for one simple fact:
THEY DONT HAVE A GUN ATTACHED TO THEM&#33; :rofl:&nbsp; :rofl:&nbsp; :rofl:

his exact words: "come quick&#33; they have a musket&#33;"&nbsp; :rofl:
yes thats right, a musket (i was loading it with a hockey stick) :rofl:&nbsp; :rofl:
:lol: :rofl:

Good one snake&#33; :rofl: [/b][/quote]
i remeber that it was my musket after alll LOL

hahahahhaha

DAMN YOU ALLL STAR GUNTHAR b uarrrrrrrgggghhhh :rofl:

Snip3r
05-12-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Mr Clean+May 2 2003, 10:37 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr Clean @ May 2 2003, 10:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JIMINATOR@May 2 2003, 09:07 AM
Umm, dunno. After the prior snipers, it&#39;s probably
a rifle with a scope. that&#39;s prolly high on the
games nowadays...* :oooo:
True, but this isn&#39;t the Minority Report era yet. They want him to not do that, fine, but confiscate his gun and charge him with stuff (assuming, as he said, he didn&#39;t shoot anything)? What a bunch of bull... [/b][/quote]
Yes but of course they assumed a 14 year old boy and his frantic mother wouldn&#39;t think about how the police are violating their rights. And the guy who called the cops even said it was a pellet gun, ****ing idiots...

OUTLAWS Jag
05-12-2003, 08:01 PM
actually in massachusetts it is illeagal to carry a firearm in public without a trigger lock unless you are at an approved range or hunting. if you go in public it is considered brandishing a firearm. Pellet guns are no exception to the rule. If you are crazy enough to even display a gun in public you are asking for trouble. also it is illeagal to shoot a firearm within 500 feet of a dwelling or street. Oh by the way you cant shoot pigeons in this state either.

Strider
05-12-2003, 08:51 PM
:hmmm:

Snip3r
05-13-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Jag@May 12 2003, 03:01 PM
actually in massachusetts it is illeagal to carry a firearm in public without a trigger lock unless you are at an approved range or hunting. if you go in public it is considered brandishing a firearm. Pellet guns are no exception to the rule. If you are crazy enough to even display a gun in public you are asking for trouble. also it is illeagal to shoot a firearm within 500 feet of a dwelling or street. Oh by the way you cant shoot pigeons in this state either.
First of all I have a trigger lock and that law is about as effective as getting arrested while jaywalking, so http://www.raceworx.com/funnypics/****you%20cracka.jpg ;)

solid snake295
05-13-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Jag@May 12 2003, 08:01 PM
but its not considered a firearm unless it shoots faster than 300 fps :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Jag
05-13-2003, 01:05 AM
actually most pellet guns shoot an average of 500 fps even the cheap ones that only cost &#036;80

Strider
05-13-2003, 01:08 AM
:hmmm:

OUTLAWS Jag
05-13-2003, 01:10 AM
CHAPTER 269. CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC PEACE.

Chapter 269: Section 12B. Possession of air rifle by minor under eighteen; shooting air rifle; disposition on conviction for violation.

Section 12B. No minor under the age of eighteen shall have an air rifle or so-called BB gun in his possession while in any place to which the public has a right of access unless he is accompanied by an adult or unless he is the holder of a sporting or hunting license and has on his person a permit from the chief of police of the town in which he resides granting him the right of such possession. No person shall discharge a BB shot, pellet or other object from an air rifle or so-called BB gun into, from or across any street, alley, public way or railroad or railway right of way, and no minor under the age of eighteen shall discharge a BB shot, pellet or other object from an air rifle or BB gun unless he is accompanied by an adult or is the holder of a sporting or hunting license. Whoever violates this section shall be punished by a fine of not more than one Thousand dollars, and the air rifle or BB gun or other weapon shall be confiscated. Upon a conviction of a violation of this section the air rifle or BB gun or other weapon shall, by the written authority of the court, be forwarded to the colonel of the state police, who may dispose of said article in the same manner as prescribed in section ten.

Crism
05-13-2003, 01:12 AM
:oooo:

Slice
05-13-2003, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Jag@May 12 2003, 09:10 PM
CHAPTER 269. CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC PEACE.

Chapter 269: Section 12B. Possession of air rifle by minor under eighteen; shooting air rifle; disposition on conviction for violation.

Section 12B. No minor under the age of eighteen shall have an air rifle or so-called BB gun in his possession while in any place to which the public has a right of access unless he is accompanied by an adult or unless he is the holder of a sporting or hunting license and has on his person a permit from the chief of police of the town in which he resides granting him the right of such possession. No person shall discharge a BB shot, pellet or other object from an air rifle or so-called BB gun into, from or across any street, alley, public way or railroad or railway right of way, and no minor under the age of eighteen shall discharge a BB shot, pellet or other object from an air rifle or BB gun unless he is accompanied by an adult or is the holder of a sporting or hunting license. Whoever violates this section shall be punished by a fine of not more than one Thousand dollars, and the air rifle or BB gun or other weapon shall be confiscated. Upon a conviction of a violation of this section the air rifle or BB gun or other weapon shall, by the written authority of the court, be forwarded to the colonel of the state police, who may dispose of said article in the same manner as prescribed in section ten.
Fine law, but I thought he was in his own yard looking at a parking lot. Last time I checked the public doesn&#39;t have the right to do sh&#33;t in my yard.

Snip3r
05-14-2003, 01:15 AM
Section 12B. No minor under the age of eighteen shall have an air rifle or so-called BB gun in his possession while in any place to which the public has a right of access unless he is accompanied by an adult
My mom was on the porch watching me shoot it, then she went in the house for a couple minutes, in which that timespan I didn&#39;t shoot anything,thats when I was SCOPING pigeons. I didn&#39;t fire at the pigeons.Then she was in the window and then the cops showed up. So they have no right to take away my gun, the can interigate me etc. or something but their is no evidence. Now give me a lawyers cuz I am the next Johnny Cockring&#33;&#33; :D

Morpheus
05-14-2003, 01:20 AM
:hmmm: (no offense JT)