GG everyone!

Pure_Evil
05-05-2003, 02:09 AM
Jag should know beeter than to leave the two of us alone together! :devil:

J/K Jag, wish you joined us! Once again, GG :thumbs:

Sepra
05-05-2003, 02:25 AM
:rofl:

GG guys!! You are certainly mean. lean, UT fighting machines :wacko: My frags were from sheer luck. :bandhead:

Poor Pure in that second match. He played it all alone :bawling: I was having a hard time keeping up with the team deathmatch concept. :wacko:

Death-Dude
05-05-2003, 03:36 AM
GGs, indeed, and good shooting from all. Diss and I went one-on-one for a long stretch after, until our hands were like chicken claws curled into crude fists banging on keyboards, so we called it a night! Fun stuff Diss!

I thought you guys might want some tips on how to play like me, so here's a couple of moves I'm working on very hard....

Point Blank:

When engaged in a fire-fight, fire your flak cannon in a turn at the exact time it is flush with the wall....and you rob the guy of the kill!

The Draft-Dodger:

When engaged in a fire-fight, shoot your rocket at your own feet until you blow them off!

Work on these moves guys, I guarantee they'll keep you from those ostentatious high kill totals!

Very fun, looking forward to Tuesday! :thumbs:

Casanova
05-05-2003, 06:34 AM
GG's :thumbs:

Sauron
05-05-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Death-Dude@May 5 2003, 05:36 AM
GGs, indeed, and good shooting from all. Diss and I went one-on-one for a long stretch after, until our hands were like chicken claws curled into crude fists banging on keyboards, so we called it a night! Fun stuff Diss!

I thought you guys might want some tips on how to play like me, so here's a couple of moves I'm working on very hard....

Point Blank:

When engaged in a fire-fight, fire your flak cannon in a turn at the exact time it is flush with the wall....and you rob the guy of the kill!

The Draft-Dodger:

When engaged in a fire-fight, shoot your rocket at your own feet until you blow them off!

Work on these moves guys, I guarantee they'll keep you from those ostentatious high kill totals!

Very fun, looking forward to Tuesday! :thumbs:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GG's all

Black Rose
05-05-2003, 12:48 PM
:w00t: GG´s ALL!! :wootrock:

Aries
05-05-2003, 04:55 PM
GG's

unforgiven
05-06-2003, 10:50 AM