PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for updates...

SALvation
05-06-2003, 01:54 PM
I'm looking to update the site over the summer and want to know what kind of features you would like to see. I'm not really looking for forum suggestions. That is pretty much governed by the forum maker and any mods. I mostly want ideas for the site as a whole. What would you use? What do you want to see? Any premium features you guys would use?

For example, one of my ideas is building a sort of clan content management system. It would allow you to register your clan, use a bunch of custom clan tools, have your site hosted, design it through templates...the whole 9 yards. That may be a premuim feature (when I say premium I mean like 3-5 bux/month).

Gimme some ideas...

Pure_Evil
05-06-2003, 02:08 PM
The service that {DS} uses for clan hosting now has a few nice features like a practice/match schedule, clan application, image hosting, and a server monitor. But GM handles most of our needs, but the schedule feature has the most potential IMO.

A nice feature would be a download/file storage section with at least 50 meg of storage for demos and mods.

You can check it out with the link in my sig if you wish.