PDA

View Full Version : Death Engineer Sentence

SALvation
05-07-2003, 02:36 PM
We don't normally announce this stuff here but since many of you want to know what will happen here goes:

Death Engineer has been given a 1 week vacation from the forums completely for his actions yesterday. His DAOC account (Mitchyll) was given the same thing for obvious reasons. If you have any questions, please contact your forum rep as they voted on it.

He'll be back on Wed. the 14th.

LaSH
05-07-2003, 05:56 PM
Well i am glad the FORUM REPs saw where we were comeing from on this. As opposed to others that had addressed the issue,OH wait,it was stated their never was one. :oooo:

Have a nice day. :thumbs:

Sirc
05-08-2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by LaSH@May 7 2003, 01:56 PM
Well i am glad the FORUM REPs saw where we were comeing from on this. As opposed to others that had addressed the issue,OH wait,it was stated their never was one. :oooo:

Have a nice day. :thumbs:
In all fairness to SALvation, I believe he posted that before the shear magnitude of DE's folly had reached it's fruition. I believe SALvation thought DE was just joking around with the Outlaws at that point, and didn't realize that DE intended to do it to several clans, and that DE would cop the attitude he did after he was asked to stop.

No disrespect to you LaSH, I just think Sal was caught off guard.

SALvation
05-08-2003, 03:38 AM
Yep. My stuff was posted before it broke open. Thanks Sirc. :thumbs:

solid snake295
05-08-2003, 03:54 AM
i think this whole thing went a bit overboard. just my oppinion

Sirc
05-08-2003, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by solid snake295@May 7 2003, 11:54 PM
i think this whole thing went a bit overboard. just my oppinion
Well, yes, it did. But DE could have stopped the insanity if he wanted to. I like DE. I've know him for a long time. I wish he would have just apologized sincerely. That would have put and end to it. But his "I'm sorry if people got their panties in a knot" apologies didn't cut it, and when he suggested that he would do it again, that kinda sealed his fate. :unsure: :bandhead:

Ra\/en
05-08-2003, 04:09 AM
and then there are racist posts that nobody cares about.. they just laugh.

indeed. :P

im joking if anybody wants to know

mod
05-08-2003, 04:25 AM
hmmmmm