PDA

View Full Version : New TTM Mutator Version out

ForrestFunk
05-07-2003, 03:00 PM
Its out, after 3 release candidates they pushed out Version 2.1

Download TTMv21 (http://www.ingame.de/filebase/index.php/?action=download&fid=713&cid=52)

Changelog(for interested people :P ):

v2.1
(add) player-side setting "Ignore server's enforcement of demorec", allows you to get rid of server-side enforcement of demorec in every match (see comments for v2.1 rc3)
(fix) fixed some minor bugs in player-side auto-demorec introduced in rc3 :)

release candidate 3 for v2.1
(fix) bug: 'in online games afer warmup for the first minute on-screen clock shown something like 0-4:0-44' is now hopefully fixed :)
(add) new server-side option 'Disable Lock down', disables lockdown for minigun and linkgun. "main menu" (f7) -> "server-side settings" -> "misc settings" -> lockdown.
(add) server can now enforce auto-demorec on all clients; to do that go to "main menu" (f7) -> "server-side settings" -> "auto demo recording" and check "Force clients to record client-side demos" option in there. NOTE: this is recommended to use in LAN-based tourneys, please don't abuse it on online servers. NOTE2: the demo's filename is made based upon 'mask', which works same way as in the player-side auto-demo-rec (see readme for details)
(add) server admin can make server record server-side demo for everymatch; "main menu" (f7) -> "server-side settings" -> "auto demo recording" -> "Record server-side demo in every match"77
(fix) IRC-reporter: first blood notice didn't contained death message.
(fix) IRC-reporter bug: reported uneven commands (4v5 etc.) incorrectly sometimes
(fix) IRC-reporter bug: claimed everyone isn't ready in DM matches.
(add) client-side switch for restarting client-side irc-reporting at every game (until stopped).
(fix) bug: sometimes HUD didn't used it's scale setting
(fix) bug: every kill was displayed as a double kill when playing back demos
(add) patch 2225 introduced per-weapon settings for crosshairs textures and scales; TTM now supports it as well
(fix) 'ut2003 drops to windows without any message box' bug is hopefully fixed
(chg) main menu -> player-side settings window now supports left handed weapon
(fix) bug: player selects default hitsounds and save, the combobox is empty after restarting the game
(fix) TTM's HUD now supports custom gametypes if they use standard HUDs (support for a locallog mod)
(fix) console commands setmouse* weren't working stable
(fix) brightskins: fixed some head skinning problems
(fix) brightskins: Selig's head isn't darkened anymore (it's darkening were causing weird problems on some configurations)
(fix) brightskins: Satin's and Sapphire's hairy faces were shaved
(fix) brightskins: fixed body not being darkened when dying while invisible.

release candidate 2 for v2.1
(fix) fixed bug 'in online games afer warmup for the first minute on-screen clock shown something like 0-4:0-44'
(fix) fixed 'CreateCameraEffect security hole'
(add) 1 more crosshair

release candidate 1 for v2.1
(fix) probably fixed bug: shoulder lights weren't switched on/off sometimes
(fix) probably fixed bug: partial support for listen servers
(fix) Default auto-demorec mask is '(%d)-(%t)-%n-on-%m' (as it's stated in the readme), not '123' (as in v2)
(fix) bShortDeathMessages=false by default
(fix) added short deathmessages for lava, telefragging and crushing
(add) console command 'echo ' displays message for only one client
(add) new switch in the auto-demorec mask: %c, clantags extractor; is substituted with teams' tags (for example, RUS_vs_GER)
(fix) auto-demorec's switches %o and %n now supports '*' in the nicknames
(add) console command 'MaskDemoRec ' -- starts recording demo whose filename is made from the mask (same way as in the auto-demorec)
(fix) in online team-based games team ping (in the scoreboard) for the blue team was slightly incorrect

Pure_Evil
05-07-2003, 03:16 PM
Thanks Forrest! Stealing my overly long thread style! :devil:

I hope this one is easier to install!

ForrestFunk
05-07-2003, 03:24 PM
i just installed it on the server and it runs fine :)

there shouldnt be any bigger problems...just be sure to delete all old ttm entries

and if it doesnt work...call me on msn...i owe you something ;)

Dissectional
05-07-2003, 03:56 PM
Is it a Umod this time? Or an executable of some sort? Seeing as I will most likely be the one responsible for getting on the server... :bawling:

ForrestFunk
05-07-2003, 04:30 PM
no sorry, just the files...as always :bawling:

but you can add me on msn...i can help ya if there is any trouble :drink:

SPAWN
05-07-2003, 04:42 PM
SWEET! thanks forrey :thumbs:

Dissectional
05-07-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by ForrestFunk@May 7 2003, 11:30 AM
no sorry, just the files...as always :bawling:

but you can add me on msn...i can help ya if there is any trouble :drink:
THanks FF. I got it on the server, won't be able to try it out until I get home from work though.
:bawling:

I was having trouble getting into the server side last time, and I have admin rights to our rented server.
You ever hear anything about that?

ForrestFunk
05-07-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Dissectional+May 7 2003, 06:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dissectional @ May 7 2003, 06:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ForrestFunk@May 7 2003, 11:30 AM
no sorry, just the files...as always&nbsp; :bawling:

but you can add me on msn...i can help ya if there is any trouble&nbsp; :drink:
THanks FF. I got it on the server, won&#39;t be able to try it out until I get home from work though.
:bawling:

I was having trouble getting into the server side last time, and I have admin rights to our rented server.
You ever hear anything about that? [/b][/quote]
mhhh no, i only enter "adminlogin name pass" in the console and then i can access the server-side-settings

its that what you mean?

Dissectional
05-07-2003, 09:28 PM
Yes, I have even tried that at the console and it doesn&#39;t seem to work.

ForrestFunk
05-07-2003, 09:34 PM
adminlogin adminname adminpass

case sensitive

and adminname is the name you use to login into webadmin and adminpass is the password for your webadmin account

then it worked for me