PDA

View Full Version : Locking a thread

Nightflier
10-04-2002, 08:16 PM
What constitutes locking a thread around here? I thought we could get a little rambunctuous... believe that's why we left Seriously. I didn't think the DOA thread was too bad and then it gets locked. I was actually having a civil conversation with P4Life, then it's locked. I know it was a little riley, but it wasn't that bad. It must be up to the individual moderators then huh? Well, glad we're a little more "spicey" around here. I'm not flaming, just curious, sure you have your reason LaSH, I was just wondering. I wanted to write it over here, since this be my house... LOL. :fist:

:BIG:

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-04-2002, 08:53 PM
Must have been Hamzilla. LOL.

SASQUATCH
10-04-2002, 11:30 PM
[quote:220245c4ad="OUTLAWS Nightflier"]What constitutes locking a thread around here? I thought we could get a little rambunctuous... believe that's why we left Seriously. I didn't think the DOA thread was too bad and then it gets locked. I was actually having a civil conversation with P4Life, then it's locked. I know it was a little riley, but it wasn't that bad. It must be up to the individual moderators then huh? Well, glad we're a little more "spicey" around here. I'm not flaming, just curious, sure you have your reason LaSH, I was just wondering. I wanted to write it over here, since this be my house... LOL. :fist:

:BIG:[/quote:220245c4ad]

If we could understand each other a little better this may not happen. I don't know man I sometime I feel confuse especially after reading what was said at the General Discussion which I didn't thnik it was worth to answer. I read what was said from good to bad or bad to good and that was all for me. I also thought that this was resolved and that is one of the reason I didn't want to say a word. Shogun reminded me many things that are important which I respect so much and that is why I didn't answer to many bad things that was said about me and about DOA. Some information was way off track which things do happen but I learn now not to jump the gun and understand that people have every right to say what they feel and to blow some steam out. I am trying to see it more in that way now and I hope to be able to continue this without getting angry at anyone but only to understand and to let it go.

Right now what's important is being home at this wonderful place that these great guys have made it possible to call it home. Yes I was mad and yes I said things that should have not been said but there is another story behind it but it's not important at this time but only that we all get along and forcus on what is best for all of us.

SAS

Sacrifice
10-05-2002, 02:08 AM
wut thread was locked :shock:

Nightflier
10-05-2002, 02:34 AM
[quote:40f82c6817="Dark Waters"]wut thread was locked :shock:[/quote:40f82c6817]

The DOA thread P4Life started saying he was quitting SS2.

Thanks SAS for your comments. I didn't read anything about what happened in the general discussion, only that people were getting pissed at each other. It happens. That's what make us individuals. I wasn't referring to that junk that happened, only the SS thread P4Life began, that got locked cause it was getting juicy. I was only curious.

~NF~

G|Star
10-05-2002, 05:17 AM
We can talk here :)

Nightflier
10-05-2002, 04:16 PM
OK, so you can't find Quake 3 anywhere? What kind of stores do you have where you are from? I can't quite remember what country you live in? Was if Holland or something?

OUTLAWS CHICO
10-06-2002, 01:59 AM
Hey,huh,what.Oh hell how ya'll is? Let's all kiss DIXIE and PI and be happy
How's that song go ok here it is (be happy).Yea that's it that's the ticket just smile and be happy. 8) 8) 8) :lol:

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
10-06-2002, 05:06 PM
[quote:9dec0f41f9="OUTLAWS CHICO"]Let's all kiss DIXIE and PI and be happy
[/quote:9dec0f41f9]

Big, wet, long, and sloppy kisses to all! :P