PDA

View Full Version : To Whom it may concern

AssignmenT
10-06-2002, 04:47 AM
Unfortunately I watched Red Dragon this evening...don't get me wrong it was a good movie but it had same quite disconcerning happenings. Firstly I was greatly disturbed by the sloppy head if you will...actually is was a ****ing cock sucking and a half if u ask me. This blind chick decides to go and smoke some pole, the pole of the Red Dragon to be exact. Feel my pain in this instance... something has to be done... there's too many movies with blind woman giving oral with blatant disregard to our safety and standards. Let's all work together to prevent this in the future.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
AssignmenT :cry: :shock:

HAMMER
10-06-2002, 04:50 AM
I thought the movie sucked ass meself. Boooooring.

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-06-2002, 04:56 AM
Not seen it yet.

Dangerous Dan
10-06-2002, 04:58 AM
hmm.. thats disturbing

Sacrifice
10-06-2002, 05:02 AM
thats just wrong...i hate when it shows those stuff in the movies.

Nighthawk
10-06-2002, 03:15 PM
I SAW BARBERSHOP YESTERDAY, I WANTED TO SEE RED DRAGON, TOO.

AMD-Fan
10-07-2002, 05:44 AM
Barber Shop looks like the classic Black Man against the Honky type theme. With Red Dragon it kept me in suspence when i first saw the movie. The second time i saw it i enjoyed the movie as well, but had lost its edge a bit because i knew what was going to happen. Needless to say that when this comes out on DVD i will purchase it for sure.

As AssigmnenT stated a few posts up, i too did find it disturbing that a visually impared woman administer oral sex to Francis Dolarhyde, the Red Dragon if you will.

They also could have done without the seen where he is running around his house naked. One part in which there is a "who dong hide" care of the fine people that did Yatta of the Red Dragon's dong, a part that would not have been missed at all.

Do i think that the movie is great, yes. Does the movie suffer a bit from the constant nudity, yes. Is the movie worth seeing, yes. For the love of god, go out and see the movie en-masse

AssignmenT
10-07-2002, 05:55 AM
yes yes please allow me to elaborate further. The penis shot was way out of line... i think even the ****ing director knew it'd hurt the movie... maybe it was one of those "lets boost our relationship with the gay community so they'll see our movie" type of movies ... either way it shows reckless abandon to conservativeness and everything holy and pure in this give and take or "show and 'dong hide'" as that man state very clear and concisely.
What also disturbed me were the frequest ass shots.. it was like that mini game in southpark "asses in space." The facking movie could go 3 or 4 minutes without a full ass shot. The director of the movie must repent for his actions. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and allow me to retort mr bukakke's statement "I am the dragon, before me you rightfully tremble"... what he really ment was "I am the dragon before my noodle penis you rightfully tremble." - which makes no ****ing sense at all so i'm going to bed. other than that tho... the movie was ok

WillyTrombone
10-07-2002, 09:00 AM
So? It's just a penis. Almost half of the human population has one of their own. (they're attached to their husbands)

I mean, it's like oh no! A dick! I've never seen one of those before!

ehh... except for every day of my life...

big deal.