PDA

View Full Version : Matrix 2

ZeLL
05-17-2003, 04:49 PM
yo guys I skipped school yesterday to go see the Matrix 2 with my friends! It was ausome!!!!!!!! :wootrock:
Although it is EXTREMELY CONFUSING near the end, the action made up for all of it.
I give this movie a two thumbs up :thumbs: :thumbs:

ZeLL
05-17-2003, 04:51 PM
:thumbs:

Mr Clean
05-20-2003, 03:51 PM
:thumbs: :thumbs:

Panagiotis
05-29-2003, 12:00 AM

Goober
05-29-2003, 11:35 AM
One heckuva movie.....Too many people are trying to figure out the philosophical and religious meanings behind it....I just enjoy the graphics and chase scenes.....I don't go to a movie to think, I go to relax and enjoy myself......That motorcycle chase scene with Trinity driving had me on the edge of my seat :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Jag
05-29-2003, 03:56 PM

Burn the Witch
05-30-2003, 12:00 AM
The movie was pretty fun, i was a little dissapointed, feels like the entire plot was crammed into 3 really long speeches that dont make total cohesive sense.

ONE QUESTION - HUGE SPOILERS!

I get that the final point of "The One" is not to save humanity from the Matrix, but to reset the Matrix (as I understand it) and that its been done 6 times before, because "The One" is just the term used for an anomaly, and the prophecy is a tool to guide "The One" to reset the Matrix, by "The Oracle" whos purpose is to set him on his way. So when Neo gets to choose the left hand door (to reset the Matrix, even though he goes through the RIGHT hand door) "The Architect" tells him that Zion too will be reset, with 18 Female and 34 Male survivors -- does this mean that Zion and what is believed to be the "real world" is also part of the program? Because Neo stops those Machines after they exit what is believed to be "The Matrix" and he says that he can feel the machines, that it is different somehow. It does'nt make total sense, but i wish it did :)

|SCK|Sephiroth
05-30-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Burn the Witch@May 29 2003, 06:00 PM
The movie was pretty fun, i was a little dissapointed, feels like the entire plot was crammed into 3 really long speeches that dont make total cohesive sense.

ONE QUESTION - HUGE SPOILERS!

I get that the final point of "The One" is not to save humanity from the Matrix, but to reset the Matrix (as I understand it) and that its been done 6 times before, because "The One" is just the term used for an anomaly, and the prophecy is a tool to guide "The One" to reset the Matrix, by "The Oracle" whos purpose is to set him on his way. So when Neo gets to choose the left hand door (to reset the Matrix, even though he goes through the RIGHT hand door) "The Architect" tells him that Zion too will be reset, with 18 Female and 34 Male survivors -- does this mean that Zion and what is believed to be the "real world" is also part of the program? Because Neo stops those Machines after they exit what is believed to be "The Matrix" and he says that he can feel the machines, that it is different somehow. It does'nt make total sense, but i wish it did :)
zion is real. its just he gets to choose 18 Female and 34 Male to begin the new zion. He can feel the machines cause he was in the room of the source. He can feel machines now that he talked with the architect. Plus they have 48 hours till the machines reach zion.

SPAWN
05-31-2003, 01:18 AM
dude just saw it the end confused the **** out of me!

but i think that Neo is a machine and could feel the other machines.

but that is a thought.

Snip3r
06-01-2003, 06:23 PM
Neo's not a machine, remember what Agent Smith said in the park? When Neo killed Smith in the first Matrix, A part of Neo's code got copied over to Smith's and vice versa. Since an agent's job was to tell the Sentinels where to go, Neo now has a part of that. When the Sentinels were coming, he had the power to stop them because of Smith's code in his.

ZeLL
06-01-2003, 07:34 PM
i have no idea how you guys understood all that from just seeing it in theaters. :blink:

I'm going to have to buy it when it comes out on DVD and watch it 20 times to fully understand it. :thumbs: