PDA

View Full Version : think a new cheat is out or something

Grimmy
05-18-2003, 05:24 AM
I watched that Sausage guy play a map, something very fishy going on there. He hit me once with the lightning gun and I was dead, with like 150 armor and full health. Even the bots set up really hard, don't get ya in one shot with that much armor. Something just wasn't right there. :mad:

Dan2
05-18-2003, 05:35 AM
If you keep the lightning gun steady, it will finish you pretty quickly. Sausage is extremely good. I doubt it was cheating. It better not be after all the PB hoops I jumped through to get it to work!!! :P

FUS1ON
05-18-2003, 05:39 AM
Yeah I noticed you all saying somethings and wondered what you all were talking about. Since he and I were on the same team, I didn't notice the strange frags. :unsure:

He and I would be close at one point in some games, Then like a few minutes later he would be 20 frags in front of me :hmmm:

He might not have been cheating, but he was a LPB :P

Grimmy
05-18-2003, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Dan2@May 18 2003, 12:35 AM
If you keep the lightning gun steady, it will finish you pretty quickly. Sausage is extremely good. I doubt it was cheating. It better not be after all the PB hoops I jumped through to get it to work!!! :P
I use that gun a lot, and if I sweep from left to right, or reverse, you don't die right away, but when I got hit by him tonight with that gun, I was dead instantly. Plus looking at the frag count, :unsure: something just wasn't right. I think he has help in his playing (bot or something)

Fragetti
05-18-2003, 10:51 AM
When I snaged the log this am he was top gun. I think I need to go to Sal & Grimmy
School of fragin for some tips :P

Grimmy
05-18-2003, 08:09 PM
Did some research and there is a cheat out that does aiming and all that good stuff for ya. It isn't detected by PB yet. I seen another person today using something like this. It sucked! :rolleyes:

SALvation
05-19-2003, 03:57 AM
1 4|\/| 2 l33t 4 U!

Grimmy
05-19-2003, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by SALvation@May 18 2003, 10:57 PM
1 4|\/| 2 l33t 4 U!
u (_*_) :P

Static
05-28-2003, 07:03 AM
auto-aim cheat is nothing new... when i used to play quake 2 a few years back on public servers it seemed almost everyone was using it.. just plain dumb if u ask me... but the worst cheats were the ones who would float above the level raining rockets down and anything u shot at them would go through them... :blink:

Grimmy
05-28-2003, 07:08 AM
I think there are quite a few people using it on one server that I have played on. Not totally sure, but some of the shots I think are way impossible. Then again it might be some lag also. :WTF: