PDA

View Full Version : MOON TRIP !!

Nick
05-27-2003, 06:05 PM
OK...for lack of descent spam....
about a year ago there was a report done on how americans actually set up the whole story of landing men on the moon...no blast crater, different light sources, no stars, same terrain in different zones, killer radiation....
so....what are your thoughts on this ??? :hmmm:

Slice
05-27-2003, 06:56 PM
Um yeah..... My question is: What paranoid freak on acid concocted such an idiotic farce?

Max-Pain
05-27-2003, 06:59 PM
Spam spamity spam ,lol

EXEcution
05-27-2003, 07:05 PM
i think we definitely did land on the moon, i mean c'mon Kennedy couldnt have been a dirty liar!

Snip3r
05-27-2003, 07:32 PM
Obviously we landed on the moon, their will always be denial because of those crazy fat people who sit at their computer all day reading up on consipracy's of how children send subliminal images and end up eating your anus. Plus on the news a couple months ago, some guy came up to Neil Armstrong and told him he never landed on the moon. Neil Armstrong then punched the guy in the face, and they caught it ll on tape and I LMAO :D

Elessar
05-27-2003, 08:26 PM
i thought it was buzz aldrin who punched the guy in the face

Nick
05-27-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Elessar@May 27 2003, 08:26 PM
i thought it was buzz aldrin who punched the guy in the face
THE TRUTH HURTS :P

SASQUATCH
05-27-2003, 09:31 PM
There was a movie called Capricorn One (1978).
O.J. Simpson played an astronaut in this movie.
A team of scientist staged a phony Mars landing.
This movie wasn't bad at all and the story is good.

To change the subject if I may.

Let me just say this story in a short brief way ok.

There is this scientist who travel back to time and who didn't believe in Jesus but when he travel
back to time, he distorted the point in time during a important biblical era.
He knew of the bible and took the place of Jesus to maintain and secure the history of Christ because
it was an important moment and many believed and he didn’t want to take that away. At the end he
realize that he was going to be crucified but he had a change of heart and believed in the higher power
because he had a spiritual awakening and at the end when he was crucified, he lifted his head and said,
“Into the hands lord I comment my spirit to you” and died peacefully without regrets.

This story I got from a book called The Beholder and I would not think you would ever find this book.
I had this book and let somebody borrow it about 20 years ago and I was never able to get this book again.
Interesting story with a good imagination.

SAS

solid snake295
05-27-2003, 10:06 PM
if i went back in time i would bring beer and a shot-gun :wootrock:
(and maybe a chansaw that i could attach to my arm if it ever got chopped off :rofl: )

Slice
05-27-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH@May 27 2003, 05:31 PM
This movie wasn't bad at all and the story is good.

There is this scientist who travel back to time and who didn't believe in Jesus but when he travel
He knew of the bible and took the place of Jesus to maintain and secure the history of Christ because
it was an important moment and many believed and he didn’t want to take that away. At the end he
realize that he was going to be crucified but he had a change of heart and believed in the higher power
because he had a spiritual awakening and at the end when he was crucified, he lifted his head and said,
“Into the hands lord I comment my spirit to you” and died peacefully without regrets.

This story I got from a book called The Beholder and I would not think you would ever find this book.
I had this book and let somebody borrow it about 20 years ago and I was never able to get this book again.

SAS
Sas you are starting to scare me..... Wasn't this a man on the moon thread?

V98ci
05-27-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by solid snake295@May 27 2003, 05:06 PM
(and maybe a chansaw that i could attach to my arm if it ever got chopped off :rofl: )
Didn't they aready make that movie? :hmmm:

Army of Darkness, maybe?

ME BIGGD01
05-27-2003, 11:37 PM
are you people trying to tell me we landed on the moon? when>? :P

remember the part in the movie dumb & dumber? :lol:

solid snake295
05-28-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by V98ci+May 27 2003, 11:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (V98ci @ May 27 2003, 11:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--solid snake295@May 27 2003, 05:06 PM
if i went back in time i would bring beer and a shot-gun :wootrock:&nbsp;
Didn&#39;t they aready make that movie? :hmmm:

Army of Darkness, maybe? [/b][/quote]
yes :P except for the beer :drink:
that movie rocks :wootrock:

EdoG
05-28-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Max-Pain@May 27 2003, 06:59 PM
Spam spamity spam ,lol
yep :shifty:

SIFI
05-28-2003, 01:43 AM
Whats a Moon? :rolleyes:

SASQUATCH
05-28-2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Slice+May 27 2003, 05:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slice @ May 27 2003, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SASQUATCH@May 27 2003, 05:31 PM
This movie wasn&#39;t bad at all and the story is good.

There is this scientist who travel back to time and who didn&#39;t believe in Jesus but when he travel

SAS
Sas you are starting to scare me..... Wasn&#39;t this a man on the moon thread? [/b][/quote]
It just reminded me about the movie and the book a long time ago.
This book I have been trying to get for so long and can&#39;t get it anywhere man.

Capricorn One (1978) was an example about what they are saying about the moon.
It was a movie and it was cool how they stage the event.

Here is a link that CNN wrote in February 19, 2001 and they had a TV program resurfaced old questions
about whether NASA really sent astronauts to the moon between 1969 and 1972
http://www.cnn.com/2001/TECH/space/02/19/nasa.moon/

SASQUATCH
05-28-2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by solid snake295@May 27 2003, 05:06 PM
:lol: :rofl: