PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Outlaw Evildawg!

HAMMER
10-10-2002, 02:45 AM
Hey dude...I see you lurking around!

From one Outlaw to another Outlaw...welcome!

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-10-2002, 02:59 AM
Welcome Evildawg!

Sauron
10-10-2002, 03:02 AM
Welcome

[OUTLAW]EvilDawg
10-10-2002, 03:04 AM
hey guys good to be here I am just browsing see if I like what I see, either way nice forum

[OUTLAW]EvilDawg
Head Co-Leader
1st Division

FUS1ON
Welcome to Gamemecca Evildawg! :D

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
welcome.

OUTLAWS Spike
10-10-2002, 03:05 AM
Welcome Dude :D

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-10-2002, 03:06 AM
Now go get the rest of your guys. LOL

Sacrifice
10-10-2002, 03:06 AM
welcome

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-10-2002, 03:16 AM
Hey E Dawg! Welcome :!:

[OUTLAW]EvilDawg
10-11-2002, 06:46 PM
hey guys thanks for making me feel at home, sorry it took so long to write backk but I couldn't find the topic LOL :D, anyways, I will tell the guys to post, but don't worry machine I think I am going to go with your forums, I like them and it is a hell of a lot easier for me, anyways thanks guys...another thing if you guys have or can make me an evil dawg pic for prosentation it would be great, and if it is very good I might be willing to pay for it... :roll: anyways also if you guys would visit our page I usually update it every week so if you guys can look at it and tell me what you thin it would be great, the page is this http://theoutlaws.totalconversions.com also I need some help from someone to help me out with front page extencions, b/c I made a web form to send out to my e-mail but it gives me some shIt so I have to take it down, but if you guys have anyone who would know and could help me out with this it would be great...THANKS!!

[OUTLAW]EvilDawg
Head Co-Leader
2nd Division

SALvation
10-11-2002, 07:05 PM
So you guys are a different clan than the Outlaws that are already here? What kind of problems are you having with FP? It's been awhile since I've used it but I may be able to help. If your server uses ASP or PHP it would be much easier though :D

Mr Clean
10-11-2002, 07:25 PM
Welcome to GameMecca and all that stuff.... :D

Nightflier
10-11-2002, 09:51 PM
[quote:812c10c68f="[OUTLAW]EvilDawg"]anyways also if you guys would visit our page I usually update it every week so if you guys can look at it and tell me what you thin it would be great, the page is this http://theoutlaws.totalconversions.com also I need some help from someone to help me out with front page extencions, b/c I made a web form to send out to my e-mail but it gives me some **** so I have to take it down, but if you guys have anyone who would know and could help me out with this it would be great...THANKS!!

[OUTLAW]EvilDawg
Head Co-Leader
2nd Division[/quote:812c10c68f]

Nice site!

[OUTLAW]EvilDawg
10-12-2002, 02:31 AM
Hey guys, thanks for writign about the site I made the site alone so if you guys see any troubles tell me and I will get right on it. for the one who asked how many player we have, I think we have around 30 maybe more and we have devided into 2 division too many people for one leader so we have two divisions...and the person who asked me about FP the site uses CGI and the extentions should be in but the manager said that it didi the same with his, I tried a web form and that web form is suppost to send it to my e-mail, and the problem is when a person clicks summit then it send them to apage where it says not found and then at the end of the URL it says -WEBBOT SLEF- or something like that, so the guy told me to start programing in CGI and I don't get any of that so if you guy would help me it would be great so at least I won't have to learn to program in CGI, and by the way I think PHP is better that cgi in some cases...anyways thanks for the help guys. I will talk to the machine on tuesday about the forum either way I will check thiss site every day so don't worry...

[OUTLAW]EvilDawg :twisted:
Head Co-Leader
2nd Division