PDA

View Full Version : Gone for two weeks

Sirc
09-13-2002, 01:41 PM
We are moving into the new house this weekend so after today I won't be on for a while. Our DSL won't be installed until the 27th of this month. That sucks! My fault though, I shoulda called them sooner.

I'll probably still get on the Mecca now and then from work, but I won't be playing DM till the DSL is all set up. Maybe they will have the new patch out buy then! :D

OUTLAWS CHICO
09-13-2002, 01:55 PM
Well atleast we can get a break from that shotgun in the back from ya,hurry back.

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-13-2002, 01:55 PM
Man that bites. At least you can still get on the forums.

::: DARK PSI :::
09-13-2002, 05:30 PM
Stay in touch somehow Sirc.. you cannot leave us!

Sirc
09-13-2002, 05:54 PM
[quote:0d0d9e5f1a=":: DARK LEVIATHAN ::"]Stay in touch somehow Sirc.. you cannot leave us![/quote:0d0d9e5f1a]

I'm not leaving, I just won't be playing for two weeks, and probably won't be posting much. Just pretend I went on vacation! :D

::: DARK PSI :::
09-13-2002, 05:55 PM
You better be post happy when you get back!!!!

FUS1ON
09-13-2002, 07:52 PM
We'll miss you buddy, See you when you get back! :D

Like you told me, Look out for them spiders in the attic when running the new Cat5. Oh also, There's nothing like the feel of fiberglass in your skin when you climb into bed to keep you awake. Oh how I miss those days! :evil:

Sirc
09-13-2002, 08:43 PM
Not the attic - the crawl space. Maybe you guys don't have them in LA. Our basement runs about 2/3 the length of the house. The remaining portion (under the bedrooms/bathrooms) is crawlspace. It's kinda like a basement except there's only about 3 1/2 feet between the joists and a dirt floor. So you actually have to crawl on your hands and knees to get around in there. When you turn the lights out in the basement and look into the crawl space opening you can see hundreds of tiny glowing green eyes peering back at you. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I can see them damn it! I can! Big hairy venomous spiders with 3 inch long fangs. They're in there I tell ya! Why won't anyone believe me? :x

LOL! Maybe I should watch the movie "Arachnid" before I go in there for the first time. :D

FUS1ON
09-13-2002, 09:03 PM
Sirc here's a little tip for you:
If you are gonna be fishing the wire in the walls, Go get a bicycle flag and take off the flag and bracket. The pole is great for fishing the cable through the insulation and is dirt cheap. :)

OUTLAWS Spike
09-13-2002, 09:45 PM
Sirc heres another tip fo you. Why don't you get one of those pest bombs and put it in the crawl space set it off, Those things kill all kinds of bugs and stuff... :D

Sirc
09-13-2002, 10:22 PM
:D

Actually I'm not really afraid of spiders, and the crawl space isn't really that bad. LOL! The house inspector we hired already crwaled around in there and snagged most of the webs. He wasn't happy when he came back out. It was pretty funny.

Thanks for the tips guys.

09-13-2002, 10:23 PM
Im guessin Sifi Sam will be gone as well then?

SIFI
09-13-2002, 10:45 PM
yep i already posted. and i cant go to work erm i mean school to get on the forums!

Nobody
09-14-2002, 04:54 AM
Good luck with the move Sirc and hurry back !! Oh and make Sifi do most of the work :wink: