PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Canon Swimmer?

OPTIMOOSE
10-12-2002, 04:47 AM
Who is the guy that always changes his name - sometimes its blank other times its paul .. he just camps in the lava room with the canon. How come nobody is able to ban this guy?

His remarks in the game are always "hahahahahahhahaha!!" and "come on gays!!"

Who is this loser?

FASTway
10-12-2002, 05:59 AM
I thought Slash banned him but he keeps coming back...

when he plays just avoid the cannon area...he is next to impossible to kill up there where he hides.

I think we need better banning technology or at least a patch.

Nightflier
10-12-2002, 07:29 AM
[quote:c866513913="FASTway"]I thought Slash banned him but he keeps coming back...

when he plays just avoid the cannon area...he is next to impossible to kill up there where he hides.

I think we need better banning technology or at least a patch.[/quote:c866513913]

That's the good thing about playing other games. I don't have to put up with that kinda crap, lag, and (heh heh heh) I don't have to get whooped by you everytime I see you, ya power-up hungry monster spazz! :lol:

Slash
10-12-2002, 01:04 PM
[quote:1b907d14f0="FASTway"]I thought Slash banned him but he keeps coming back...

I think we need better banning technology or at least a patch.[/quote:1b907d14f0]

He may not be the same guy. Or perhaps I need to ban his whole subnet. Please notify me when someone sees this ahole.

Mr Clean
10-13-2002, 03:58 AM
I think gay Hammer saw his ahole .......or wait, you said THIS ahole....my bad.... :D