PDA

View Full Version : LOL Andy Rooney

BOSTON SHOCKER
06-24-2003, 09:43 PM
Old Andy has pretty much said it all.
Andy Rooney, now 82 and still ticking, said on 60 minutes a few weeks back:

I like big cars, big boats, big motorcycles, big houses and big campfires.
I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some governmental stooge with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts for squirting out babies.

Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game.

I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, that is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts! ARE YOU LISTENING MARTHA BURKE?

I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion.

I don’t think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America.

Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America; and see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

I have the right “NOT” to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off.

When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the Law of Probability.

I know what sex is, and there are not varying degrees of it. If I received sex from one of my subordinates in my office, it wouldn’t be a private matter or my personal business. I would be “FIRED” immediately!

I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English!

As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen, you should have to speak English!

My father and grandfather didn’t die in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours.

I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry self if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can’t understand the word “freeze” or “stop” in English, see the above lines.

I feel much safer letting a machine with no political affiliation recount votes when needed. I know what the definition of lying is.

I don’t think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business.

We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms, so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document; and open to their interpretations.

I don’t hate the rich. I don’t pity the poor. I know pro wrestling is fake, but so are movies and television. That doesn’t stop you from watching them.

I believe a self-righteous liberal or conservative with a cause is more dangerous than a Hell’s Angel with an attitude.

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that’s better and put your name on the building. Ask your buddy that invented the Internet to help you. (Al G.)

It doesn’t take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does take a parent to stand up to the kid; and smack their little behinds when necessary, and say “NO!”

I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please don’t pretend they are a political statement. And, please, stay home until that new lip ring heals. I don’t want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me french fries!

I am sick of “Political Correctness.” I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa; so how can they be “African-Americans”? Besides, Africa is a
continent. I don’t go around saying I am a European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe. I am proud to be from America and nowhere else.

And if you don’t like my point of view, tough.

:cool: sounds like bigg ds type of guy :thumbs:

chaotic42
06-24-2003, 09:46 PM
I like it!

Sums up how I feel.

JIMINATOR
06-24-2003, 11:20 PM
BOSTON SHOCKER=OWNED!!!!

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Politics (Andy Rooney)? (http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/rooney.asp)

BOSTON SHOCKER
06-25-2003, 12:17 AM
OWN THIS (http://www.impalassforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=8&t=005804)hahahahah good try though

i all redy seen that site

i got it off this i was to lazy to recopy it

and read that site so i just copyed it !!!

JIMINATOR
06-25-2003, 12:30 AM
umm, whatever.
the only thing good I saw on your site was the image below...

OUTLAWS The Machine
06-25-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Jun 24 2003, 08:30 PM
umm, whatever.
:lol:

Ephemerion
06-25-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS BOSTON SHOCKER@Jun 24 2003, 01:43 PM

"I don’t think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. This doesn't say much for his level or complexity of thought. Andy fails to recognize how difficult it is for a non-white multicultural people to adapt to the ethnocentrically controlled society of the english speaking patriarchal power mongers. Systematic racism occurs on a governmental scale throughout our countries, on a daily basis. Corporations and institutions have yet to fully adopt an ethnically diverse policy. Disadvantaged races are not given the means to succeed or advance in society. One may ask why they are disadvantaged when their ancestors were uprooted, disowned from property and wealth and enslaved by the colonialist powers that realized they could make a wonderful prophet on the sweat and labour of these coloured and non-white slaves. And the First Nations Natives, where is their stake on America. Considering they were the original land owners, why is it that they have nothing left to call their own. Yet Andy doesn't see how they are discriminated against. So instead he points the finger at them --> The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Just because CNN and ABC and FOX are not explicitily proclaiming their ethnocentricity, does not mean that their policies programming and ownership is almost all completely white. Other cultures do not have the opportunity to get there voice on television and other media and medium, yet when they create something all their own without the dependance and strings attached to the white patriarchal establishment Andy jump all over them for being discriminatory. This is the sign of a bigot; turn the attention of your self by pointing the finger at the societal scapegoat. Weak Andy, just plain weak.

Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America; and see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

I have the right “NOT” to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off.

When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the Law of Probability.

I know what sex is, and there are not varying degrees of it. If I received sex from one of my subordinates in my office, it wouldn’t be a private matter or my personal business. I would be “FIRED” immediately!

I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English!

As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen, you should have to speak English! Why not Blackfoot, or Cree, or Ojibwe. They truly are the first Americans before they were pillaged and decimated by the European troops. If Andy can't recognize how culturally diverse this world is and how ethnically and culturally rich the America's are, why in anything except white power, would he be espousing English as the absolutely essential language.

My father and grandfather didn’t die in vain so you can leave (<ahem> I think leave is grossly mistating the circumstances as to what brought them here ) the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours. Heaven forbid a culture disrespect another. How can Andy be such a hypocrite when in the same breath he is disresoecting and demeaning other non-white cultures. I won&#39;t even get into how many ethnic and racially diverse troops fought for their American and Canadian countries. Andy even has the audacity to discount the contributions that so many multicultural people have given to our countries. And has to quit separating the "us" from the "them". They are not this &#39;other&#39; thing that has to be dealt with, they are American citizens born and bred and with as much legitimate right to claim citizenship as you or I. Thinking otherwise ignores the reality around us. But saying sh1t like this perpetuates false realities and racially damaging rhetoric.

I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry self if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can’t understand the word “freeze” or “stop” in English, see the above lines. What about all the other racial profiling that the white law enforcement does. And other the other beatings that did not take play because the person didn&#39;t under freeze or stop. Here&#39;s a question, why is it that the Black stars always get reported to have been busted with drug possession, or driving under the influence, yet all you see concerning the white celebrity coverage is the fact that they are in rehab or detox. Always a nice spin on their committment to get better. The black guys in jail, the white guys in rehab. Do you ever wonder how the white celebrities make it to rehab, yet never get chraged with drug possession?

I don’t think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business. Geez Andy you just don&#39;t want them to have any chance at success do you. Sounds like the sentiments of the rest of your racist supporters

We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms, so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document; and open to their interpretations. >>>>>What about the blood of the people you forged that static document on the back of? Where is their constitution, their will?

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that’s better and put your name on the building. Ask your buddy that invented the Internet to help you. (Al G.) I don&#39;t think Bill Gates has a right to harbour so much money. One citizen should not monolpolize the market and should not have access to the power that is available with the amount of money he has. He has an obligation to the rest of humanity that is making it possible for him to benefit so much, Bill Gates is an example of the ideal Individualist that has exceeded all financial limits. Our capitalist ideology focuses on the individual success, or competitive market. Bill Gates has a "right" to hoarde his fortune, but that is only because that &#39;right&#39; is founded on the principles of Capitalism and not on the principles of humanism. H e could do such amazing good things with the wealth, yet he rides his riches until his ego his rightly satisfied, and than hopefully he might manage to recognize the state of the world that he did nothing to assist even though he could. Whatever, right, he had a good idea, so lets ruin our world to pad his pockets some more. I wonder what would have happened if a man named Hernando Gates had invented the OS, would he have been as successful, probably not&#33;

Anyways I have no more time to devote to this punk.

I hope you recognize that Andy is spewing a lot of bigotted spam but in the name of free speech I won&#39;t ask for it to removed I figure it would be better to put some of his views up to the light of reason.

Ephemerion

JIMINATOR
06-25-2003, 03:24 AM
ummm, dude, didn&#39;t you read my post? it is a fake. parts
of it come from another internet spam called "why it&#39;s good to be an american".

Ephemerion=OWNED&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Politics (Andy Rooney)? (http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/rooney.asp)

Death Engineer
06-25-2003, 05:23 AM
Ephemerion,

May I suggest using the Quote system? Your post is hard to follow because I can&#39;t tell where your comments start and the quotes end. :wacko: Just a suggestion.

DE

BOSTON SHOCKER
06-25-2003, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Jun 25 2003, 03:24 AM
ummm, dude, didn&#39;t you read my post? it is a fake. parts
of it come from another internet spam called "why it&#39;s good to be an american".

Ephemerion=OWNED&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

JIMINATOR GIVE IT UP MAN :drink:

it was absolutely side spliting the first time :unsure:

merkwannabe
06-25-2003, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Jun 25 2003, 05:23 AM
Ephemerion,

May I suggest using the Quote system? Your post is hard to follow because I can&#39;t tell where your comments start and the quotes end. :wacko: Just a suggestion.

DE
Agree

But both questionable statements were interesting, whether they really came from Andy Rooney or not.

merkwannabe
06-25-2003, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Jun 25 2003, 12:30 AM
umm, whatever.
Hey Jim I hope you don&#39;t mind....hehehehehe She&#39;s pretty.

If you do, just PM me k?

merkwannabe
06-25-2003, 05:49 AM
Jim, please don&#39;t make me put her back, otherwise I am stuck with this avatar. :(

Fred Bear
06-25-2003, 06:04 AM
Who cares who wrote it or said it. Its all true. God Bless Andy Rooney

JIMINATOR
06-25-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Jun 25 2003, 01:49 AM
Jim, please don&#39;t make me put her back, otherwise I am stuck with this avatar. :(
:thumbs: althought the bear may more accurately reflect the way you play sam,
but the beast is coming, I know it....

JIMINATOR
06-25-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Fred Bear@Jun 25 2003, 02:04 AM
Who cares who wrote it or said it. Its all true. God Bless Andy Rooney
that&#39;s fine if you happen to agree with it, but it shouldn&#39;t be attributed
to andy if he had nothing to do with it.

Die Hard
06-25-2003, 08:44 AM
i have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about?

it&#39;s my day off and i can&#39;t be arsed to read all that long stuff.
(if you know what i mean)

can someone give me a brief 4 line synopsis? :P

Fred Bear
06-25-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR+Jun 25 2003, 03:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JIMINATOR @ Jun 25 2003, 03:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Fred Bear@Jun 25 2003, 02:04 AM
Who cares who wrote it or said it.&nbsp; Its all true. God Bless Andy Rooney
that&#39;s fine if you happen to agree with it, but it shouldn&#39;t be attributed
to andy if he had nothing to do with it. [/b][/quote]
that is true

Dark Reign
06-25-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Jun 25 2003, 05:49 AM
I think I may have to use that avatar for my own now......

Elessar
06-25-2003, 06:06 PM
Im not going to bother reading what Ephemerion wrote
too much of a strain

anyways i agree with everything that siad
fake or not

merkwannabe
06-25-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Dark Reign+Jun 25 2003, 05:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dark Reign @ Jun 25 2003, 05:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--merkwannabe@Jun 25 2003, 05:49 AM
I think I may have to use that avatar for my own now...... [/b][/quote]
ITS MINE, You can&#39;t have it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Ephemerion
06-25-2003, 10:16 PM
Pathetic. That&#39;s all I have to say, regardless of whether it was a joke or not its racist sh1t that has no place on a forum that should try to promote inclusivity and community tolerance. All of you that agreee with the "joke" are only adding to the problem. Maybe one day you will realize your hate mongering and illadvised opinions will get you nowhere.

FASTway
06-25-2003, 11:34 PM
That whole article is just standard conservative fare.
Eph&#39;s reply is a standard liberal rebuttal.

Personally I think both sides have some good points; ie I am sitting on the fence. :P

FUS1ON
06-26-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by FASTway@Jun 25 2003, 06:34 PM
That whole article is just standard conservative fare.
Eph&#39;s reply is a standard liberal rebuttal.

Personally I think both sides have some good points; ie I am sitting on the fence. :P
Move over, I need somewhere to park my butt. ;)

Death Engineer
06-26-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Ephemerion@Jun 26 2003, 02:16 AM
Pathetic. That&#39;s all I have to say, regardless of whether it was a joke or not its racist sh1t that has no place on a forum that should try to promote inclusivity and community tolerance. All of you that agreee with the "joke" are only adding to the problem. Maybe one day you will realize your hate mongering and illadvised opinions will get you nowhere.
I disagree with you, but understand where you&#39;re coming from. I am a conservative and I believe that God created each and every one of us as equals. I don&#39;t think that this entitles some nationalities to a free ride. With that being said, foreigners who ARE willing to put in the effort shouldn&#39;t have a problem getting into the swing of things. Believe me, I should know. Being in Austin, I see my fair share of illegals around town. But you&#39;d be surprised at how quick they pick things up and before you know it, they are equipped to work most anywhere in America (ie. speak english, good social integration, etc).

That&#39;s my 2 cents. Agree or disagree, it&#39;s only an opinion and not something to get your feathers ruffled over. We still love ya Eph. :P

Falcor
06-26-2003, 12:20 AM
Agreeing with you here Death Engineer. I got no problems with anyone willing to pull their own, but I have no time for people coming to my country for a better quality of life and expecting to be catered to because they grew up in a war torn country or were oppressed by unhealthy governments and or bad or lack of social programs. I also absolutely can&#39;t stand reverse racism at all. If the ethnic peoples of this world want equality and a fair chance at doing good for themselves and their families they should quit ****ting on North American peoples just because they are jealous of our quality of life.

Ephemerion
06-26-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Falcor@Jun 25 2003, 04:20 PM
Agreeing with you here Death Engineer. I got no problems with anyone willing to pull their own, but I have no time for people coming to my country for a better quality of life and expecting to be catered to because they grew up in a war torn country or were oppressed by unhealthy governments and or bad or lack of social programs. I also absolutely can&#39;t stand reverse racism at all. If the ethnic peoples of this world want equality and a fair chance at doing good for themselves and their families they should quit ****ting on North American peoples just because they are jealous of our quality of life.
If the ethnic peoples of this world want equality and a fair chance at doing good for themselves and their families they should quit ****ting on North American peoples just because they are jealous of our quality of life.

So you are saying that if ethnic people want equality all they have to do is quit complaining about the North American way of living? And then all of sudden bamn, they are equals. There is alot more to gaining equality simply keeping quiet. What if the quality of life we enjoy is BECAUSE of the actions of colonialist forefathers who subjugated races to such a degree that they still have yet to recover the status they lost when it was immorally stripped from them by the &#39;landed immigrants&#39;. Apparently you still think that might is right. Often cultures complain about the North American way of life because the north American way of living is not healthy for the global community. When tens of millions are dying from starvation because their main countries crops are being exportedby North American multinational corporations, its no wonder they point the finger at the nation that is literally consuming all their own food.

ME BIGGD01
06-26-2003, 12:49 AM
hello all, yes here i am ;)

well after reading the post that boston posted, i said to myself i agree with who ever actually says those things and have said the same things way before anyone ever presenting the post.

now another funny thing i notice in all of these kinds of posts is the mention od biggd will like this. now in away i know why people say this but some think i like these subjects because they think i am a rascist and why do they think that???? i will explain...

once upon a time i used an alias name. the name was called white pride. i was attacked by a few people to whom i will not mention since it&#39;s old news but they called me a rascist because of that name. now still to this day i would fight to death in a face to face battle to ever let someone say i can not have pride. now the thing that is bs is that if i was a black or hispanic or anything other than white and used EXAMPLE "BLACK PRIDE" that would be considered ok and not rascists. now where does all this add up? because all the above rascists are considered minorities and to all them (non-white) they claim that they are being held down by the white man. i think it&#39;s completely bullsh.. and the only one that can hold you down is yourself. if you ask me if i think white people are racsist i would say if they were there would still be slaves and all these people that come here would not come here. if you ask me who the minority is i would say the white man is. why? because the white man has to compete with all non whites and the laws. what do i mean? EXAMPLE;i took a test for ny state corrections almost 5 years ago. i did very well on the test. say i scored a 92 on the test. anyone who was non-white got 10 points added to there test before they took it. so if you were a non-white person and scored a 83 you would of been hired before me. well after almost waiting 2 years they called me in for physical. i decided thatob paid like crap and if i had to be locked up with the people i thought deserved death would not be a good thing.
if you are not white you do not see this. it is true and it actually what causes rascism.

anyone who knows me by now from this forum knows me to be very out spoken and i want to remain calm with this subject. why even bother getting in it? well i almost didnt until i read Ephemerion&#39;s post and it kinda bothered me. this is america and he is entitled to say how he feels but if he does he has to be willing to except others views. here i go eph... :oooo: in my next post as soon....

Falcor
06-26-2003, 01:22 AM
Ephemirion; I did not mean that the ethnic peoples should quit complaining and the problem would go away. I just think that their energies would be better spent in working towards bettering their own lives rather than complaining and hoping for sympathetic and preferential treatment.

Dark Reign
06-26-2003, 01:26 AM
The term "White Pride" is commonly associated to the KKK, a group infamous for violence towards other races, religions, and ethnics. That is the reason most people, including myself, do find it offensive. However, it is protected under freedom of speech, and so if you want to use it, then go ahead. But if you shove it into the face of myself and others, then you&#39;ll have a problem.

ME BIGGD01
06-26-2003, 01:39 AM
Eph
Andy fails to recognize how difficult it is for a non-white multicultural people to adapt to the ethnocentrically controlled society of the english speaking patriarchal power mongers

Me
First of all this is America. In America the language is English&#33;&#33;&#33; If anyone feels it is to difficult to make it here because ethey are not white, then they should stay where they are.

Your english speaking patriarchal power mongers remark-- is a racist remark but after reading what else you posted, you will never see it.

Eph
Systematic racism occurs on a governmental scale throughout our countries, on a daily basis. Corporations and institutions have yet to fully adopt an ethnically diverse policy.

Me
Yeah I feel they should stop giving benefits to minorities and actually any one who does not deserve them. If you feel sorry for non white people—invite them into your house and let them live off you. You can feed them with your money not mine. Tax payers are the only people that deserve anything in this country yet we are the ones fitting the bill for all this nonsense.

Eph
Disadvantaged races are not given the means to succeed or advance in society. One may ask why they are disadvantaged when their ancestors were uprooted, disowned from property and wealth and enslaved by the colonialist powers that realized they could make a wonderful prophet on the sweat and labour of these coloured and non-white slaves. And the First Nations Natives, where is their stake on America.

Me
What the hell are the means you are speaking of??????????????????????
Disadvantaged? Do you know anyone white older than 60-70? Ask them about there families that came here. Do you think when they came here from Ireland or Italy that once they got off the boat they were given gold and free food? Well if you do, let me shed some light on you. When the Irish and Italians came here they were treated like crap and they had to do the dirtiest jobs to make money? No one bitched they were held down and they definitely didn’t blame anyone. This was there proud mission. Generations later I can be typing here making descent money (always want to make more) and hopefully make a better life for my children’s children etc. etc. This is what made America great&#33;&#33;&#33;

Me
If you really cared you would be housing all these people who you feel get a bad deal or have it bad. You would be donating and feeding them. I doubt you are as it is very typical to bash white and claim non-whites to be victims. Sorry this does not work today. Wake up, ther a lot of minority leaders here in America and singers dancers actors Etc Etc... Sounds to me like excuses.

Eph
And the First Nations Natives, where is their stake on America. Considering they were the original land owners, why is it that they have nothing left to call their own

Me
They sold it but really not an issue here. They live now here without paying taxes. They get to go to school for free. They get to keep all there money they make.
Geez, they are living better than anyone. I think they should be paying tax and they should have to pay for everything I have to. If they want to make money in America they should pay the taxes. Now they run billion dollar casinos and pay no tax. I hate this since we sold them corn and/or beat them in wars. Why not finish the job when they were in the process? Why am I responsible for them? I didn’t steal there land. I also never owned a slave. Why is it that if whites are so bad I am still poor? Why haven’t I gotten the easy life as you claim all white people have?

Eph
The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Just because CNN and ABC and FOX are not explicitily proclaiming their ethnocentricity, does not mean that their policies programming and ownership is almost all completely white. Other cultures do not have the opportunity to get there voice on television and other media and medium, yet when they create something all their own without the dependance and strings attached to the white patriarchal establishment Andy jump all over them for being discriminatory.

Me
First of all, you missed the full point. He is saying that white people can not have these things. Where is the white mans voice if you claim they should have a voice. We can’t have it because of people like you who claim all whites are racists. What about Whiteman College fund? You miss all points but feel your points are the only point that matters. This is typical of people with your views. It’s like Al Sharpton. He claims to be against racism and helps all the black people that were victimized. Well if he is against racism, why has he not helped any white people out? Are you saying that white people never get any racists crap done to them? I will shoot that slob first if he becomes president and not because he is black but because he is scum. Hell, I don’t think I know any black people that like him either.

Eph
This is the sign of a bigot; turn the attention of your self by pointing the finger at the societal scapegoat

Me
This is the sign of a bigot; turn the attention of your self by pointing the finger at the societal scapegoat—the white man

Eph
Anyways I have no more time to devote to this punk.

I hope you recognize that Andy is spewing a lot of bigotted spam but in the name of free speech I won&#39;t ask for it to removed I figure it would be better to put some of his views up to the light of reason.

Me
I hope you recognize that Eph is spewing a lot of bigotted spam but in the name of free speech I won&#39;t ask for it to removed I figure it would be better to put some of his views up to the light of reason
:thumbs:

ME BIGGD01

PimpDaddy
06-26-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Ephemerion@Jun 25 2003, 08:46 PM
When tens of millions are dying from starvation because their main countries crops are being exportedby North American multinational corporations, its no wonder they point the finger at the nation that is literally consuming all their own food.
Eph, where in the H*** are you getting this drivel from? America (and it&#39;s corporations) feed the world&#33; We are the most generous nation on the planet&#33; You&#39;re making it sound like America is evil and maybe in your mind it is. You are being brainwashed - just like the liberals want you to be. Here is an organization for you to join...........

ME BIGGD01
06-26-2003, 01:47 AM
is this a test? is this a test? IS THIS A TEST?

I

AM

OFF

THIS SUBJECT RIGHT NOW&#33;&#33;

p.s. boston regarding the post :thumbs:

solid snake295
06-26-2003, 02:07 AM
intermission time&#33;

i have a belly button&#33; weeeeeeee :P

DANCING HOTDOG&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (http://www.driveintheater.com/intermission/hotdog2.htm)

http://www.driveintheater.com/intermission/images/boyhd.jpg :hmmm:

http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/who_cares-coleman.jpg

PimpDaddy
06-26-2003, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by solid snake295@Jun 25 2003, 10:07 PM
intermission time&#33;

i have a belly button&#33; weeeeeeee :P

DANCING HOTDOG&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (http://www.driveintheater.com/intermission/hotdog2.htm)

http://www.driveintheater.com/intermission/images/boyhd.jpg :hmmm:

http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/who_cares-coleman.jpg
Thanks snake :thumbs: hotdogs are good, but............................

OUTLAWS Spike
06-26-2003, 02:28 AM
Jeezz, can&#39;t we all just get along??? :WTF:

merkwannabe
06-26-2003, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Spike@Jun 26 2003, 02:28 AM
PLEASE.... Someone make me pretty so everyone will love me. :bawling:

Then I could solve all of Eph&#39;s and Boston Shocker&#39;s problems, and maybe get a hot girlfriend inbetween

time. :oooo:

OPTIMOOSE
06-26-2003, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe+Jun 26 2003, 12:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (merkwannabe @ Jun 26 2003, 12:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Spike@Jun 26 2003, 02:28 AM
PLEASE.... Someone make me pretty so everyone will love me. :bawling:

Then I could solve all of Eph&#39;s and Boston Shocker&#39;s problems, and maybe get a hot girlfriend inbetween

time. :oooo: [/b][/quote]
OK im breaking out the Shania Twain Pictures again..
http://upx.10bestdirectory.com/Shania/pk98-shania_twain04.jpg

merkwannabe
06-26-2003, 06:32 AM
YAY.. Shania Twain wub wub

Shania, if you read this, I want to be your Christmas present. I am already ready wrapped, just tell me where and when an I will be shipped.. First class of course.:santa:

JIMINATOR
06-27-2003, 02:37 AM
ummm, the political point just polarizes, no real point to it.
people have very strong opinions about it either way.
nobodies mind is going to be changed by what they read here,
but it can cause a lot of division and really bad feelings.
that&#39;s why i will skim the surface but avoid getting caught up
in the depths. There is a ton of crap like that floating
around the internet. Throw a popular name on it, and
people give it much more credibility....

Sirc
06-27-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Ephemerion@Jun 25 2003, 08:46 PM
When tens of millions are dying from starvation because their main countries crops are being exportedby North American multinational corporations, its no wonder they point the finger at the nation that is literally consuming all their own food.
Could you be a bit more specific about this Eph? Who is dying because we are consuming their food?

I&#39;m not arguing the point, but I wasn&#39;t aware that this was happening. Please enlighten me.

ME BIGGD01
06-27-2003, 03:18 AM
this amazes me. how can what who ever written this be called a racist? what if the actual person who wrote it was not white? what would that make him? this is always my problem withthese kinds of posts that just get me worked up (but i cool). it seems that if someone who says something that mentions ones feeling or opionion he is a racist or bigot. the fact is there are many people that feel the same way. i am one of them and i hate no one because of there race. my problem or anger is based on those that feel they deserve something extra for there race. this is the way our gov&#39;t works which i hate. if we had a voting system in place where we actually got to vote where our tax money goes than i guarantee we wouldnt have these problems. as far as his comments go for the united negro fund or bet. i am ok with that. i think that should be fine and am not insulted that these things exist. i am insulted because there isnt a white college fund or a white channel(i wonder what they would show if they did?). this is what who ever wrote this article was saying. he is free to express his feelings. it bothers him as it bothers many. i guess the people this would really bother are the people that are getting the breaks or special treatment. all i know i take pride knowing i will never ask the tax payers to support me or ask them for something for free. i will work my tail off and raise my family the best way i can. i will shovel crap if i have to. this should go for everyone. :thumbs:

Fred Bear
06-27-2003, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Jun 26 2003, 10:18 PM
i am insulted because there isnt a white college fund or a white channel(i wonder what they would show if they did?).
we do have CMT and they show country music videos.

Sirc
06-27-2003, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Fred Bear+Jun 27 2003, 01:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fred Bear @ Jun 27 2003, 01:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ME BIGGD01@Jun 26 2003, 10:18 PM
i am insulted because there isnt a white college fund or a white channel(i wonder what they would show if they did?).
we do have CMT and they show country music videos. [/b][/quote]
:lol: That was done as a pre-emptive strike on the BET channel. :lol: