PDA

View Full Version : Someone...

Sirc
06-25-2003, 06:11 AM
Was playing with an alias tonight and claiming he was Eph. I know that wasn't true because Eph has always had very strong feeling about some of the best players using aliases. I can't remember what name he was using, but you might look out for this dude. That wasn't cool. EPh has always pretty much been my hero, and it sucks having someone claim to be him.

Mr Clean
06-25-2003, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by Sirc@Jun 25 2003, 12:11 AM
Was playing with an alias tonight and claiming he was Eph. I know that wasn't true because Eph has always had very strong feeling about some of the best players using aliases. I can't remember what name he was using, but you might look out for this dude. That wasn't cool. EPh has always pretty much been my hero, and it sucks having someone claim to be him.
Thanks Sirc. This isn't the first time this has happened, either, I think. I believe we had an imposter running around a little while back...

I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.... :WTF:

Die Hard
06-25-2003, 09:42 AM
Was he as good as Eph?

If he was then I come clean: IT WAS ME :P

Sirc
06-25-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Die Hard@Jun 25 2003, 05:42 AM
Was he as good as Eph?

If he was then I come clean: IT WAS ME :P
:lol: Actually he was very good. He kicked my butt. :thumbs:

But not Eph. :cool:

Death Engineer
06-27-2003, 10:04 PM
I played him last night on the Gold maps server. He switched from an alias name to a different one. Told me he was trying out using the kb on his lap since he lost his desk or something.

DE

Mr Clean
06-27-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Jun 27 2003, 04:04 PM
I played him last night on the Gold maps server. He switched from an alias name to a different one. Told me he was trying out using the kb on his lap since he lost his desk or something.

DE
Wasn't that your excuse... :P