PDA

View Full Version : T3 was awsome.

|SCK|Sephiroth
07-02-2003, 03:30 PM
all I will say is that it is better than reloaded.
alot better......

Burn the Witch
07-02-2003, 03:48 PM
er...is it true Jon Bovi is in it?

Dissectional
07-02-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Kobrakai@Jul 2 2003, 10:30 AM
all I will say is that it is better than reloaded.
alot better......
That isn't saying much...but I will check it out :thumbs:

Burn the Witch
07-02-2003, 05:06 PM
yeah, Reloaded was generally awful

ah...the beauty of retrospective.

Gun Element
07-02-2003, 05:36 PM
Just as expected. I seriously cant wait anymore. :wootrock:

Elessar
07-02-2003, 05:48 PM
yeah it owned reloaded
t3 is a much better movie

Gun Element
07-02-2003, 05:50 PM
Man like the first movie here hasnt even started yet. Its too early.

Im so jealous. :bandhead:

:w00t:

EXEcution
07-02-2003, 07:11 PM
its funny how the two movies (T3 and reloaded) are so alike yet so different!!

Sirc
07-02-2003, 07:13 PM
:hmmm: I thought everyone liked Reloaded. :WTF:

I haven't seen either movie yet. :bawling:

EXEcution
07-02-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Sirc@Jul 2 2003, 03:13 PM
:hmmm: I thought everyone liked Reloaded. :WTF:

I haven't seen either movie yet. :bawling:
only Matrix fanboys like it, half the action is good bt it just SUX!!!! :down:

Dark Reign
07-02-2003, 09:35 PM
I thought Reloaded was good. I think a lot of people didn't like it becuase it had HUGE expectations.
And so everyone's bummed, and now we have Terminator 3 and everyone will not have such Great expectations for it, becuase they didn't want to feel disapointed because they're expectations were high, and the movie didn't feature the level of expectaions that they had expected, becuase they're expectations were high. So now they go to Terminator 3, and they think, "Wait a minute. I probably shouldn't go see Terminator 3 with such high expectations. I shouldn't go see Terminator 3 with such high expectations, becuase I remember when I saw The Matrix Reloaded, and my expectations were high for that movie. Then I actually did see The Matrix Reloaded, and after it had ended, I didn't enjoy it. I didn't enjoy it becuase my expectations were high for the movie itself. But when I saw it, my expectations were not met. Well, I'm not gonna let that happen again." So, in order to make sure that Terminator 3 won't suck, a normal person will go see it with low expectations. They don't think it will be good, they only read the bad reviews, and they only "pretend" to hear that it sucks. So that way, when they go to Terminator 3, there expectations will be lowered. By lowering their expectations, there is no possible, inane way that they cannot enjoy the movie, and cannot say that it sucked. They just can't say it sucked, becuase it didn't. Even if Ceilene(sp?) Dion sang the opening soundtrack, the special effects were really just people in cardboard suits and duct tape as the robots, and half the film was footage from Terminator 2 as well as the Abyss (another James Cameron film, look it up)it still could not suck becuase a person's expectations were lowered when they went to see the film. People will go see Terminator 3, and will leave with smiles on their faces becuase they enjoyed it.

HOWEVER, a majority of people( including me) will not bother will of this crap that you haven't read above and will go see Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde. They will then return to their homes, and gas themselves with carbon monaxide because they went to see Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde.

The End

P.S: If you actually read all of that, may God have mercy on your soul.