PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in justice

Damzelindistress
07-03-2003, 12:37 AM
Have a Darkness falls short story for everyone interested.

I was playing my level 17 pali fighting demonic familiars (rats) at the entrance of DF when I got back stabbed by a lurkeen steather. Luckily I had Damz logged in d1. So I logged Damz and went to the entrace where that same lurk did emotes to me ( /beckon, /laugh, /dismiss ) while he was steathed. I placed Damz back on the portal to exit DF so I couldn't be backstabed and the steather got 2 attacks in before I could react. I had about 1/2 of Damz's endurance left so I decided to stop using styles. As my hit points started to dwindle and his I noticed that I resisted some poison attacks. As the battle ensued my attackers life points fell below mine and as he lay on the ground I proceeded to do the same emotes he did to me before the attack. This solo battle gave me 940 rps and the most satisfying kill in the game :jammin: :drink: :wootrock:

Mr Clean
07-03-2003, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by Damzelindistress@Jul 2 2003, 06:37 PM
Have a Darkness falls short story for everyone interested.

I was playing my level 17 pali fighting demonic familiars (rats) at the entrance of DF when I got back stabbed by a lurkeen steather. Luckily I had Damz logged in d1. So I logged Damz and went to the entrace where that same lurk did emotes to me ( /beckon, /laugh, /dismiss ) while he was steathed. I placed Damz back on the portal to exit DF so I couldn't be backstabed and the steather got 2 attacks in before I could react. I had about 1/2 of Damz's endurance left so I decided to stop using styles. As my hit points started to dwindle and his I noticed that I resisted some poison attacks. As the battle ensued my attackers life points fell below mine and as he lay on the ground I proceeded to do the same emotes he did to me before the attack. This solo battle gave me 940 rps and the most satisfying kill in the game :jammin: :drink: :wootrock:
Sweet. People that play SS can relate to killing a camper on that. Nice work, that is one to savor!

Death Engineer
07-03-2003, 05:52 PM
Suh---weeet. :)

Scorch
07-03-2003, 06:20 PM
http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/uploads/post-1-1057220380.gif

Gharac
07-05-2003, 05:20 PM
Heh....justice served :thumbs:

Alymon
07-10-2003, 06:24 PM
Popping my head in for my random message :P

Whoa, new smilies...... :babe: :baby: :loser:

hehe.....

Nice Damz... wish I had been there to see it... always hated getting ganked in DF. Now I am getting ganked in Star Wars... lol

Alymon
07-10-2003, 06:26 PM
I think those smilies were already there, I just never noticed the,.... oops! :WTF:

Damzelindistress
07-23-2003, 07:09 AM
lol
Hey Aly good to see ya pop in... Hope that SWG is treating you well :)

BTW when Trials of Atlantis comes out ( DAoC 's next expansion to those non DAoCers ) hope to see you with a new account :wootrock: