PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

merkwannabe
07-07-2003, 06:39 PM
I went on a week vacation and came back last night. I turned on my new (6 months old), HP and fired up

sam... Before I left on vactaion, I played in Strider's server and tried to change a player's controls.. Then I

got an error and everything got messed up. All my names were deleted, not that it mattered.. They were

ugly. I was left with a name I had never used before, Phiber...... Then I reinstalled the game and found

some of my old names. I played sam, and my entire pc was acting a bit "funky" as usual.. My old wallpaper

kept reappearing, my folders were disappearing, amd other stuff.. explorer.exe shutdown, and I had to

restart that as a new task...Then I went to play sam and everything was weird... The game was not

smooth. It was super rough... I changed many things, but it is still not the same as before.. Is it possible

that I have lost my feeling, (want), for sam.:( Oh yeah, I think my sis's boyfriend was downloading naughty

things because my history was deleted on a certain "download program" and I saw a few songs downloaded

in my shared folder. Plus he had been asking me "where I hide it?" Oh, and if you searched for songs why

would you delete the searched words? If my question is too "blah," to anwser I understand.

Slash
07-07-2003, 06:45 PM
Try a system restore.

Slice
07-07-2003, 06:47 PM
Is it possible that you could have typed that any worse? :rofl:

merkwannabe
07-07-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Slice@Jul 7 2003, 06:47 PM
Is it possible that you could have typed that any worse? :rofl:
Really????????????? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :bawling:

merkwannabe
07-07-2003, 06:56 PM
The only reason I am suspicious of my sis's boyfriend, is because my Pc seemed messed up.... Maybe he did it..

EXEcution
07-07-2003, 07:10 PM
Those damn boyfriends always screwing things up!

Phoenix
07-07-2003, 09:34 PM
Is he computer illiterate? Maybe he downloaded a virus by accident?

Morpheus
07-08-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Phoenix@Jul 7 2003, 05:34 PM
Is he computer illiterate? Maybe he downloaded a virus by accident?
now where have i heard that before... :rofl:

EXEcution
07-08-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Morpheus+Jul 8 2003, 01:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Morpheus @ Jul 8 2003, 01:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Phoenix@Jul 7 2003, 05:34 PM
Is he computer illiterate?&nbsp; Maybe he downloaded a virus by accident?
now where have i heard that before... :rofl: [/b][/quote]
i dunno :WTF:

detonator
07-08-2003, 07:15 PM
Visit some sites that would make him look bad and print off a history and confront your sister. (Make sure he is in your house while you do this so you can say "he was here you know." This could get very interesting. And of coarse look like an angel as you do this. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

merkwannabe
07-08-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by detonator-spwa@Jul 8 2003, 07:15 PM
Visit some sites that would make him look bad and print off a history and confront your sister.&nbsp; (Make sure he is in your house while you do this so you can say "he was here you know."&nbsp; This could get very interesting.&nbsp; And of coarse look like an angel as you do this. :angel:&nbsp; :angel:&nbsp; :angel:&nbsp; :angel:&nbsp; :angel:&nbsp; :angel:
:lol: I don&#39;t think I will do that, but it is a good idea.. Now I am getting pissed off because while I am at my mom&#39;s house, people keep using MY pc. My sister is downloading music, my dad looking on the net, my sis&#39;s boyfriend looking at who-knows-what....... They don&#39;t even know how to turn off prgrams and crap...:bandhead:

Slice
07-09-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe+Jul 8 2003, 05:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (merkwannabe @ Jul 8 2003, 05:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--detonator-spwa@Jul 8 2003, 07:15 PM
Visit some sites that would make him look bad and print off a history and confront your sister.* (Make sure he is in your house while you do this so you can say "he was here you know."* This could get very interesting.* And of coarse look like an angel as you do this. :angel:* :angel:* :angel:* :angel:* :angel:* :angel:
:lol: I don&#39;t think I will do that, but it is a good idea.. Now I am getting pissed off because while I am at my mom&#39;s house, people keep using MY pc. My sister is downloading music, my dad looking on the net, my sis&#39;s boyfriend looking at who-knows-what....... They don&#39;t even know how to turn off prgrams and crap...:bandhead: [/b][/quote]
Go in to your bios and set a power-on password. This way before the computer will even boot up they have to enter a password or get a computer case that locks. :)

Fred Bear
07-09-2003, 06:29 AM
I like slice&#39;s idea best. I think that this is a case of too many hands in the cookie jar. Lock it down&#33;

merkwannabe
07-09-2003, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Slice+Jul 9 2003, 12:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slice @ Jul 9 2003, 12:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -merkwannabe@Jul 8 2003, 05:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--detonator-spwa@Jul 8 2003, 07:15 PM
Visit some sites that would make him look bad and print off a history and confront your sister.* (Make sure he is in your house while you do this so you can say "he was here you know."* This could get very interesting.* And of coarse look like an angel as you do this. :angel:* :angel:* :angel:* :angel:* :angel:* :angel:
:lol: I don&#39;t think I will do that, but it is a good idea.. Now I am getting pissed off because while I am at my mom&#39;s house, people keep using MY pc. My sister is downloading music, my dad looking on the net, my sis&#39;s boyfriend looking at who-knows-what....... They don&#39;t even know how to turn off prgrams and crap...:bandhead:
Go in to your bios and set a power-on password. This way before the computer will even boot up they have to enter a password or get a computer case that locks. :) [/b][/quote]
Yeah.. That was I what going to do, but I asked my sister what he was doing on my computer, and supposedly he was only downloading music and looking at football poop. If anything else happens though, I am making two accounts: Master (for me), I hate you (for anyone else, including family).

Slice
07-10-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe+Jul 9 2003, 02:37 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (merkwannabe @ Jul 9 2003, 02:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Slice@Jul 9 2003, 12:15 AM

Go in to your bios and set a power-on password. This way before the computer will even boot up they have to enter a password or get a computer case that locks. :)
Yeah.. That was I what going to do, but I asked my sister what he was doing on my computer, and supposedly he was only downloading music and looking at football poop. If anything else happens though, I am making two accounts: Master (for me), I hate you (for anyone else, including family). [/b][/quote]
Just exactly what kind of sister do you have? Something smells fishy here. :shifty:

<<Hybrid>>
07-10-2003, 01:19 AM
If System restore dont working, try to launch XP setup as new instalation (from windows) and choose repair windows :thumbs:

Die Hard
07-10-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by detonator-spwa@Jul 8 2003, 08:15 PM
Visit some sites that would make him look bad and print off a history and confront your sister. (Make sure he is in your house while you do this so you can say "he was here you know." This could get very interesting. And of coarse look like an angel as you do this. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
jeez, don&#39;t cross this guy :blink:

(Villains) Crazy Idiot
07-11-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Jul 7 2003, 07:39 PM
I went on a week vacation and came back last night.&nbsp; I turned on my new (6 months old), HP and fired up

sam...&nbsp; Before I left on vactaion, I played in Strider&#39;s server and tried to change a player&#39;s controls..&nbsp; Then I

got an error and everything got messed up.&nbsp; All my names were deleted, not that it mattered.. They were

ugly.&nbsp; I was left with a name I had never used before, Phiber......&nbsp; Then I reinstalled the game and found

some of my old names.&nbsp; I played sam, and my entire pc was acting a bit "funky" as usual..&nbsp; My old wallpaper

kept reappearing, my folders were disappearing, amd other stuff..&nbsp; explorer.exe shutdown, and I had to

restart that as a new task...Then I went to play sam and everything was weird...&nbsp; The game was not

smooth.&nbsp; It was super rough...&nbsp; I changed many things, but it is still not the same as before.. Is it possible

that I have lost my feeling, (want), for sam.:(&nbsp; Oh yeah, I think my sis&#39;s boyfriend was downloading naughty

things because my history was deleted on a certain "download program" and I saw a few songs downloaded

in my shared folder.&nbsp; Plus he had been asking me "where I hide it?"&nbsp; Oh, and if you searched for songs why

would you delete the searched words?&nbsp; If my question is too "blah," to anwser I understand.
First of all you should frag your sisterfu...r, then you should try system restore&#33;&#33; :rofl: :rofl:

merkwannabe
07-12-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Slice+Jul 10 2003, 12:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slice @ Jul 10 2003, 12:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -merkwannabe@Jul 9 2003, 02:37 AM

Originally posted by -Slice@Jul 9 2003, 12:15 AM

Yeah.. That was I what going to do, but I asked my sister what he was doing on my computer, and supposedly he was only downloading music and looking at football poop. If anything else happens though, I am making two accounts: Master (for me), I hate you (for anyone else, including family).
Just exactly what kind of sister do you have? Something smells fishy here. :shifty: [/b][/quote]
uhhh. a slutty sister... phoenix has one too.. I want a brother. (sorry pho j/k)

OPTIMOOSE
07-12-2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Jul 7 2003, 01:56 PM
The only reason I am suspicious of my sis&#39;s boyfriend, is because my Pc seemed messed up.... Maybe he did it..
Are the keys on the keyboard all sticky?