PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone here watch "The Wire" on HBO?

Slash
07-08-2003, 02:30 PM
Anyone?

FUS1ON
07-08-2003, 04:34 PM
Spike and I do :wave:

I missed it Sunday :(

Slash
07-08-2003, 04:37 PM
Damn, I love that show. I wanted to talk about this weeks episode. It's on tonight at 10:30CST.

FUS1ON
07-08-2003, 04:43 PM
Thanks my brother, I guess you know where i'll be tonight. :thumbs:

Slash
07-08-2003, 04:47 PM
:jammin:

FUS1ON
07-09-2003, 01:58 PM
I'll betcha D was just playing dead. Or is he really :WTF: I just can't believe they would kill him off.

BTW Slash I had to come back lastnight and re-check the time you posted it was supposed to come on at, For some reason I thought you had posted 10:00pm. :wacko: I sat down with a big ol' plate of combination fried rice and a cold root beer. Man I was ready, I had a fork in one hand and the remote in the other! Then 10:00 rolls around and BAM "Sex in the city" came on. Man I was mad as a mofo until I re-checked the time. :rofl:

Slash
07-09-2003, 02:06 PM
Cheap thought that D did not actually die but was just unconscious. I think he is dead and Stringer (and maybe Avon) had him killed. Here is why:

1. The scene with D and his Mom was their "goodbye"
2. The speechless encounter with Avon in the hallway, another "goodbye"
3. Last episode String says we need to put some real estate in D's name. (cemetary plot?)

::: DARK PSI :::
07-09-2003, 02:09 PM
What's the show about? Linky?

FUS1ON
07-09-2003, 02:33 PM
Here ya go DL LINK (http://www.hbo.com/thewire/?ntrack_para1=leftnav_category0_show2) Just a few points, It's a cop show, Last season one of the characters pissed off the powers that be and this year he got tranferred to harbor patrol (ala Bruce Willis). This season's newest twist is about solving a crime where 14 women were smuggled into the country in a freight container to be women of the night, But someone closed off the air supply and they died. There much more to the show than I can explain. Check it out on Sunday night, It's not too bad. ;)

Hmmm CB and you might be right, I didn't catch all those hints.

That guy who got this car burned is gonna get his cousin in trouble, That dude is a major :loser:

::: DARK PSI :::
07-09-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS SHOGUN@Jul 9 2003, 10:33 AM
Here ya go DL LINK (http://www.hbo.com/thewire/?ntrack_para1=leftnav_category0_show2) Just a few points, It's a cop show, Last season one of the characters pissed off the powers that be and this year he got tranferred to harbor patrol (ala Bruce Willis). This season's newest twist is about solving a crime where 14 women were smuggled into the country in a freight container to be women of the night, But someone closed off the air supply and they died. There much more to the show than I can explain. Check it out on Sunday night, It's not too bad. ;)

Hmmm CB and you might be right, I didn't catch all those hints.

That guy who got this car burned is gonna get his cousin in trouble, That dude is a major :loser:
Cool, I will have to check it out.