PDA

View Full Version : POST GREAT JOKES !!

Nick
07-11-2003, 03:34 PM
A blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the pharmacist for some rectum deodorant. The pharmacist explains to the woman they don't sell rectum deodorant... and that in fact he's never heard of it before. The blonde assures the pharmacist that she has been buying the stuff from this store for years and needs some more. "I'm sorry", says the pharmacist, "we don't have any." "But I always get it here," says the blonde. "Do you have the container it comes in?" asks the pharmacist. "Yes!" said the blonde, "I'll go home and get it." She returns with the container and hands it to the pharmacist who looks at it and says to her, "This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant." Annoyed, the blonde snatches the container back and reads out loud from the container: "To apply, push up bottom."

A few months ago, there was an opening with the CIA for an assassin. These highly classified positions are hard to fill, and there's a lot of testing and background checks involved before you can even be considered for the position.
After sending some applicants through the background checks, training and testing, they narrowed the possible choices down to 2 men and a woman, but only one position was available.
The day came for the final test to see which person would get the extremely secretive job. The CIA men administering the test took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances," they explained. "Inside this room, you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill her." The man got a shocked look on his face and said, "You can't be serious! I could never shoot my own wife!" "Well," says the CIA man, "You're definitely not the right man for this job, then." So they bring the second man to the same door and hand him a gun. "We must know that you will follow instructions no matter what the circumstances," they explained to the second man. "Inside you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill her." The second man looked a bit shocked, but nevertheless took the gun and went in the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes, then the door opened. The man came out of the room with tears in his eyes. "I tried to shoot her, I just couldn't pull the trigger and shoot my wife. I guess I'm not the right man for the job." "No" the CIA man replied, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home."
Now they're down to the woman to test. Again they lead her to the same door to the same room and handed her the same gun. "We must be sure that you will follow instructions no matter what the circumstances, this is your final test. Inside you will find your husband sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill him." The woman took the gun and opened the door. Before the door even closed all the way, the CIA men heard the gun start firing. One shot after another for 13 shots. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. This went on for several minutes, then all went quiet.
The door opened slowly, and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow and said, "You guys didn't tell me the gun was loaded with blanks! I had to beat him to death with the chair!"

A blonde was having a drink at her local pub one day when a group of men starting picking on her about her hair color. After a while, she starts to get really angry at them as they are making jokes about how dumb all blondes are. Eventually she has enough and she turns to them and yells "I am sick of you pigs always thinking that blondes are dumb, so I am going to prove you wrong. Pick any country in the world and I will tell you what it's capital is!" The guys confer and after a short time they say "Pakistan". The blonde thinks hard for about 5 seconds and then with a big grin on her face announces "P!".

::: DARK PSI :::
07-11-2003, 03:38 PM
:lol:

<<Hybrid>>
07-11-2003, 03:41 PM
;)

JIMINATOR
07-11-2003, 03:47 PM
:thumbs:

EXEcution
07-11-2003, 03:48 PM
:rofl: :thumbs:

::: DARK PSI :::
07-11-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by <<Hybrid>>@Jul 11 2003, 11:41 AM
;)
Very cool

<<Hybrid>>
07-11-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::+Jul 11 2003, 03:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (:: DARK LEVIATHAN :: @ Jul 11 2003, 03:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--<<Hybrid>>@Jul 11 2003, 11:41 AM
;)
Very cool [/b][/quote]
:sorcerer: it&#39;s a magic of GM :angel:

EXEcution
07-11-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::+Jul 11 2003, 11:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (:: DARK LEVIATHAN :: @ Jul 11 2003, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--<<Hybrid>>@Jul 11 2003, 11:41 AM
;)
Very cool [/b][/quote]
LEV IT SAIS UR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DRUNK&#33;&#33;&#33;STOP LOOKING&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :P

Casanova
07-11-2003, 10:38 PM
:rofl:

Gun Element
07-11-2003, 10:48 PM
:blink:

<<Hybrid>>
07-12-2003, 06:49 AM
ghosty :devil:

Death Engineer
07-12-2003, 04:13 PM
A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him, and as he sits, the waitress comes over and asks for their order.

The man says, "I&#39;ll have a hamburger, fries and a coke," and turns to the ostrich. "What&#39;s yours?" "I&#39;ll have the same," says the ostrich.

A short time later the waitress returns with the order. "That will be &#036;6.40 please," and the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out exact change for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man says, "I&#39;ll have a hamburger, fries and a coke," and the ostrich says, "I&#39;ll have the same." Once again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.

This becomes a routine until late one evening, the two enter again. "The usual?" asks the waitress. "No, this is Friday night, so I will have a steak, baked potato and salad," says the man. "Same for me," says the ostrich.

A short time later the waitress comes with the order and says, "That will be &#036;12.62." Once again the man pulls exact change out of his pocket and places it on the table. The waitress can&#39;t hold back her curiosity any longer.

"Excuse me, sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact change out of your pocket every time?"

"Well," says the man, "several years ago I was cleaning the attic and I found an old lamp. When I rubbed it a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, just put my hand in my pocket, and the right amount of money would always be there."

"That&#39;s brilliant&#33;" says the waitress. "Most people would wish for a million dollars or something, but you&#39;ll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live&#33;"

"That&#39;s right&#33; Whether it&#39;s a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there," says the man. The waitress asks, "One other thing, sir, what&#39;s with the ostrich?"

The man sighs, pauses, and answers, "My second wish was for a tall chick with long legs who agrees with everything I say&#33;

Nick
07-12-2003, 05:58 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OUTLAWS Spike
07-12-2003, 06:07 PM

Dan2
07-12-2003, 07:18 PM
:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

A Letter to Dad
Letter home from school...

Dear Dad,

&#036;chool i&#036; really great. I am making lot&#036; of friend&#036; and &#036;tudying very hard. With all my &#036;tuff, I &#036;imply can&#39;t think of anything I need, &#036;o if you would like, you can ju&#036;t &#036;end me a card, a&#036; I would love to hear from you.

Love, Your &#036;on.

A week later..... a letter from "home"

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love, Dad

Crism
07-12-2003, 07:30 PM

Nick
07-12-2003, 07:33 PM

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
07-12-2003, 07:55 PM
:lol:

Fantum309
07-12-2003, 10:33 PM