PDA

View Full Version : HELP!

Ozzie
07-14-2003, 09:04 AM
im having problems once again with serious sam. it seems that my character keeps slowing down to walking speed all the time now. i have it set for running. with the caps lock not on. and then all of a sudden. it just slows all the way down. someone help and tell me wtf is goin on!!

JIMINATOR
07-14-2003, 01:21 PM
change the key from caps lock to something else far away, like [

Morpheus
07-14-2003, 03:09 PM
i didn't bind it. :P

Ozzie
07-14-2003, 03:55 PM
the key isnt binded and the caps lock is already far away from what i use. cuz all i use, are the arrows. the right ctrl key and the mouse. but.. ill try i guess.

melonhead
07-14-2003, 05:27 PM
Morph, I had a similar problem with Quake. It turned out that my keyboard was so shot from gaming that when I pushed more than a couple buttons at the same time, everything wouls screw up. Couldn't run, and my caps were forever locked until I restarted the machine. New keyboard worked great. Good luck.

Morpheus
07-14-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by melonhead@Jul 14 2003, 01:27 PM
Morph, I had a similar problem with Quake. It turned out that my keyboard was so shot from gaming that when I pushed more than a couple buttons at the same time, everything wouls screw up. Couldn't run, and my caps were forever locked until I restarted the machine. New keyboard worked great. Good luck.
i don't have a problem, i just didn't bind it cause it always seemed to get in the way. :P Thanks for the help though. :thumbs:

Morph

Ozzie
07-14-2003, 08:08 PM
i just changed it from the caps lock to the [ button like that one dude. said. seems to work fine.. i also have another question.. is there only one ssse gold map? cuz the file i downloaded was only 4 megs.. and that seems like it would only be 1 map or somethen.