PDA

View Full Version : No CD patch Part 2

Sirc
07-17-2003, 07:37 AM
Okay you morons! If you don't own the game, buy it! It's so cheap right now that there's no reason not to.

I have the CD patch, but I don't use it to crack the game. I use it to let me play without having to swap the stupid CDs. And SS isn't even protected, so it's not like it's a crack anyway. If you have it, you have it. It's just a matter of whether you need to stick the CD in when you play. :WTF:

BTW, I own (legally) both FE and SE. :thumbs:

V98ci
07-17-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Sirc@Jul 17 2003, 02:37 AM
Okay you morons!  If you don't own the game, buy it!  It's so cheap right now that there's no reason not to.

I have the CD patch, but I don't use it to crack the game.  I use it to let me play without having to swap the stupid CDs.  And SS isn't even protected, so it's not like it's a crack anyway.  If you have it, you have it.  It's just a matter of whether you need to stick the CD in when you play.  :WTF:

BTW, I own (legally) both FE and SE.  :thumbs:
Awwww, cmon Sirc! I was just getting ready to offer some other types of crack he could try! :devil:

Crack Head
Crack Hoe
Crackback (illegal in NFL)
Cracked block (see Chevrolet)
Cracked crab mmmmmmm!
Cracked glass

and my favorite

Crackers......both saltine and ritz! :thumbs:

BTW - I own FE and SE also!

Fred Bear
07-17-2003, 07:47 AM
uhhh huh :jammin:

Grimmy
07-17-2003, 08:55 AM
If you want to crack sam, crack the netcode and fix it. That will be a crack worth downloading :jammin:

OUTLAWS Ada
07-17-2003, 05:49 PM
I already had 2 copies and saw it in the bargain bucket at 3 for the price of 2 so I bought 3 more - gave them to my mates. 5 copies - Can anyone beat this? :wacko:

EXEcution
07-17-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Grimmy@Jul 17 2003, 04:55 AM
If you want to crack sam, crack the netcode and fix it. That will be a crack worth downloading :jammin:
:lol: Not fixing the netcode should be considered illegal!