PDA

View Full Version : Villians and the 80s

Scorch
07-18-2003, 10:40 PM
Hmm from some reason you remind me a gang from the 80s.. not to mention Fantum that is the strongest sign for it, or DaFosia's avatar. :w00t:

BOA
07-19-2003, 12:16 AM
:rolleyes: Hi Scorch :rolleyes:

80s... Whats wrong with the 70s.... :oooo: :oooo: :oooo:

Scorch
07-19-2003, 12:28 AM
Mafia clan :w00t: :rofl:

Boss: Mr Die Domingez Hard

Boss's right hand: Ortega "Fantum" Valez

Leader: ( an original Italian :lol: ): Mr Giovanni "Death Sentence" Diaz

:rofl: :rofl:

more coming soon..

Fantum309
07-19-2003, 01:27 AM
:rofl:

Fred Bear
07-19-2003, 08:20 AM
The 80's rocked!!! :jammin: :jammin:

BIGSHOW201
07-19-2003, 08:25 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I like that Scorch :thumbs:

Scorch
07-19-2003, 09:39 AM
Hey BIGSHOW your job could be contact killer.. in the red area of the city .. :oooo:

Mr Cartez "BigShow" - (when he start to work :lol: ) Gonzalez

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
07-19-2003, 01:15 PM
:lol: MAFIA CLAN...

DaFosia
07-19-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Scorch@Jul 19 2003, 12:40 AM
Hmm from some reason you remind me a gang from the 80s.. not to mention Fantum that is the strongest sign for it, or DaFosia's avatar.  :w00t:
Yeah! The 80's was a memorable decade! :wootrock:

»°ßåD«
07-19-2003, 09:52 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Phobos
07-19-2003, 11:18 PM
:thumbs: :rofl: :rofl:

<<Hybrid>>
07-20-2003, 03:22 AM
COOL mafias rulz :cool: :lol:

Scorch
07-22-2003, 07:13 PM
---------- Villians Mafia ------------

Mr Die Domingez Hard caught up in the "Hole" with black jacket from "Billy the Kid" cloth company he open his jacket and took of it a black thing.. that looked like a cannon he pointed it in a shiny thing with red light that seems like a kleer kurt with the name Krocks on it. . but the other mafia stopped him to shot

do you wonder what is the name of the other mafia? .. you will have to wait to the next episode of
"crimes in RED" coming soon..

----------------------------------------

Aries
07-22-2003, 07:18 PM
:thumbs:

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
07-23-2003, 12:44 AM
great scorch&#33; :thumbs: :wootrock:

Sirc
07-23-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by BOA@Jul 18 2003, 08:16 PM

80s... Whats wrong with the 70s.... :oooo: :oooo: :oooo:
I enjoyed the 60&#39;s. :thumbs: :drink:

Die Hard
07-23-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Sirc@Jul 23 2003, 01:59 AM
you old fart :P

Fred Bear
07-23-2003, 04:24 PM
THE 60&#39;s&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; that was 40 years ago&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; you are OLD :rofl: :rofl:

Scorch
07-26-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Scorch@Jul 22 2003, 07:13 PM

Mr Die Domingez Hard caught up in the "Hole" with black jacket from "Billy the Kid" cloth company he open his jacket and took of it a black thing.. that looked like a cannon he pointed it in a shiny thing with red light that seems like a kleer kurt with the name Krocks on it. . but the other mafia stopped him to shot

do you wonder what is the name of the other mafia? .. you will have to wait to the next episode of

----------- Viilains Mafia -----------------

Yes it was old style MEUKy that backstab Die Domingez Hard, but Die as you know like to revenge in the old ways.. sp he grabbed a rusty old cannon to take MEUKy down. . he took a dive in the lava and here you go he got the cannon he waited in the invisible point to catch MEUKy in the back.. and sir HELLraisersen got in the point before MEUKy so what Die Domingez Hard will do? finish his old business with HELLraisersen or wait till MEUKy will come .. all the details and the sudden death of DaFosia in the next episode of. . Crimes in RED.

---------------------------------------------

Fantum309
07-26-2003, 10:05 PM

Mr Clean
07-26-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Sirc+Jul 22 2003, 06:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Jul 22 2003, 06:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BOA@Jul 18 2003, 08:16 PM

80s...&nbsp; Whats wrong with the 70s.... :oooo:&nbsp; :oooo:&nbsp; :oooo:
I enjoyed the 60&#39;s. :thumbs: :drink: [/b][/quote]
Do you remember them though? :P

Sirc
07-27-2003, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by Die Hard+Jul 23 2003, 06:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Die Hard @ Jul 23 2003, 06:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@Jul 23 2003, 01:59 AM
I enjoyed the 60&#39;s.&nbsp; :thumbs:&nbsp; :drink:
you old fart :P [/b][/quote]
:wootrock: :thumbs: :drink:

And I&#39;m gonna outlast you all&#33; :devil: :P

Sirc
07-27-2003, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by Mr Clean+Jul 26 2003, 07:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr Clean @ Jul 26 2003, 07:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Sirc@Jul 22 2003, 06:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--BOA@Jul 18 2003, 08:16 PM

80s...* Whats wrong with the 70s.... :oooo:* :oooo:* :oooo:
Do you remember them though? :P [/b][/quote]
Hell yeah&#33; That was my childhood. Good times&#33; :thumbs:

M80&#39;s and other fireworks were legal and easily obtained. We had a big-assed back yard that was wooded. I had a major tree house in the middle of it. Ice-skating and playing hockey on the stream that ran behind our yard in the winter. Playing street hockey in the summer. Slobbering over the ladies of questionable up-bringing that my oldest brother used to constantly bring home. Looking at the Playboys that my two older brothers had a major stash of (although Playboys back then were pretty lame compared to now).

The 60&#39;s rocked&#33; :jammin:

NightBreed
07-27-2003, 04:02 AM
:thumbs: You got that right &#33;&#33;&#33; :jammin:

Mr Clean
07-27-2003, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Sirc+Jul 26 2003, 09:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Jul 26 2003, 09:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Mr Clean@Jul 26 2003, 07:04 PM

Originally posted by -Sirc@Jul 22 2003, 06:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--BOA@Jul 18 2003, 08:16 PM

80s...* Whats wrong with the 70s.... :oooo:* :oooo:* :oooo:
Do you remember them though? :P
Hell yeah&#33; That was my childhood. Good times&#33; :thumbs:

M80&#39;s and other fireworks were legal and easily obtained. We had a big-assed back yard that was wooded. I had a major tree house in the middle of it. Ice-skating and playing hockey on the stream that ran behind our yard in the winter. Playing street hockey in the summer. Slobbering over the ladies of questionable up-bringing that my oldest brother used to constantly bring home. Looking at the Playboys that my two older brothers had a major stash of (although Playboys back then were pretty lame compared to now).

The 60&#39;s rocked&#33; :jammin: [/b][/quote]
Cool, but they pale in comparison to the 80&#39;s :cool:

Of course, it all depends on when you were born.... :jammin: :wootrock:

Die Hard
07-27-2003, 05:08 PM
my era was the 80&#39;s. I was 17 thru 27

I&#39;d just come out of the punk thing and
into the new romantics. Oh wow: The
women, the clubs, the music.

Oh my :rolleyes:

Scorch
07-28-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Scorch+Jul 26 2003, 09:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scorch @ Jul 26 2003, 09:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Scorch@Jul 22 2003, 07:13 PM

Yes it was old style MEUKy that backstab Die Domingez Hard, but Die as you know like to revenge in the old ways.. sp he grabbed a rusty old cannon to take MEUKy down. . he took a dive in the lava and here you go he got the cannon he waited in the invisible point to catch MEUKy in the back.. and sir HELLraisersen got in the point before MEUKy so what Die Domingez Hard will do? finish his old business with HELLraisersen or wait till MEUKy will come .. all the details and the sudden death of DaFosia in the next episode of. . Crimes in RED.

--------------------------------------------- [/b][/quote]
---------------- Mafia La Villians -----------------

Mr Die Domingez Hard.. decided to wait to MEUKy so he did and missed by the first cannon ball, MEUKy already took the invisible and backstab Die Domingez Hard again&#33; Die Domingez hard is even more mad now so he going to take the most ugly weapon to flow the water with spam and catch him, but then DaFosia came with the same skin of MEUKy and Die Domingez Hard blow his ass off.

What DaFosia will do to revenge? all in the next episode of Crimes in RED.

---------------------------------------------------------

DaFosia
07-29-2003, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Scorch+Jul 28 2003, 07:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scorch @ Jul 28 2003, 07:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Scorch@Jul 26 2003, 09:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Scorch@Jul 22 2003, 07:13 PM

Mr Die Domingez Hard.. decided to wait to MEUKy so he did and missed by the first cannon ball, MEUKy already took the invisible and backstab Die Domingez Hard again&#33; Die Domingez hard is even more mad now so he going to take the most ugly weapon to flow the water with spam and catch him, but then DaFosia came with the same skin of MEUKy and Die Domingez Hard blow his ass off.

--------------------------------------------------------- [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Scorch, Scorch.......what an imagination&#33; :wootrock:

What DaFosia will do to revenge?

I can&#39;t wait......... :devil:

Die Hard
07-29-2003, 08:14 AM
hmm, dafasoia will hopefully kill meuky by accident :rolleyes:

DaFosia
07-29-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Die Hard@Jul 29 2003, 10:14 AM
Who is dafasoia? :WTF:

Fantum309
07-29-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by DaFosia+Jul 29 2003, 04:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DaFosia @ Jul 29 2003, 04:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Die Hard@Jul 29 2003, 10:14 AM

:rofl: [/b][/quote]
:rofl: :P

Die Hard
07-29-2003, 12:12 PM
OOPS :online2long:

BOA
07-29-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Fantum309+Jul 29 2003, 01:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fantum309 @ Jul 29 2003, 01:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -DaFosia@Jul 29 2003, 04:24 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Die Hard@Jul 29 2003, 10:14 AM

:rofl: :P [/b][/quote]
God only knows. :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead:

Scorch
07-30-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Scorch+Jul 28 2003, 05:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scorch @ Jul 28 2003, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

--------------------------------------------------------- [/b][/quote]
--------------------- Villians Mafia ----------------------------

After Die Domingez Hard, killed DaFosia new spirit entered the game with the raise of Fred Bears, Fred Bear spawn in the game in the rocket room point and found himself owned by DaFosia that thought that he is Die Domingez Hard, Fred had one mission to save all sam players and make the world safe and clean for them, he took the double barrel as usuall and went to the middle, in that time DaFosia was busy finding Die Domingez Hard while he was busy finding MEUKy, in that time HELLraisersen took the invisible and wento tothe heart point, Die Domingez Hard found MEUKy walking up from the middle and could take him easly, but then DaFosia pointed the sniper rifle and could take Die Domingez Hard easly but then, Fred Bear saw DaFosia in his camp position and could take him easly, and then HELLraisersen saw Fred Bear behind with the invisible, so what will happen?

find the answers in Crimes in RED. and the fall of Fantum Diaz from the heard point. too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DaFosia
07-31-2003, 06:30 AM
:lol:

Oh no&#33; Are we all gonna kill eachother?

I hope not&#33; :rolleyes:

Die Hard
07-31-2003, 11:58 AM
go scorch go. :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock:

Hellraizer
07-31-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Scorch+Jul 30 2003, 10:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scorch @ Jul 30 2003, 10:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Scorch@Jul 28 2003, 05:52 PM

After Die Domingez Hard, killed DaFosia new spirit entered the game with the raise of Fred Bears, Fred Bear spawn in the game in the rocket room point and found himself owned by DaFosia that thought that he is Die Domingez Hard, Fred had one mission to save all sam players and make the world safe and clean for them, he took the double barrel as usuall and went to the middle, in that time DaFosia was busy finding Die Domingez Hard while he was busy finding MEUKy, in that time HELLraisersen took the invisible and wento tothe heart point, Die Domingez Hard found MEUKy walking up from the middle and could take him easly, but then DaFosia pointed the sniper rifle and could take Die Domingez Hard easly but then, Fred Bear saw DaFosia in his camp position and could take him easly, and then HELLraisersen saw Fred Bear behind with the invisible, so what will happen?

find the answers in Crimes in RED. and the fall of Fantum Diaz from the heard point. too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- [/b][/quote]
Then, HELLraisersen instinctively took is double shotgun and started to blow everyone.....he was in &#39;&#39;the zone&#39;&#39;. I heard he got a perfect on that one...but, just before that happened, Scorch started scraching is nuts and.....

Hellraizer
08-01-2003, 08:14 PM
No end to the story?

Scorch
08-01-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Hellraizer@Aug 1 2003, 08:14 PM
No end to the story?
:hmmm: Wait and see ..

Die Hard
08-01-2003, 08:54 PM
:hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

Scorch
08-01-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Scorch+Jul 30 2003, 07:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scorch @ Jul 30 2003, 07:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

-------------------------------------------------------------------- [/b][/quote]
------------------- Villians Mafia --------------------------

Yes, Dr. Fantum that was in a vacation in Havana tranfered Die Domingez Hard to his Mafia estate near the sea Dr. Fantum has a Esperaso model from 1987 brand new disel engine, Die Domingez Hard was shocked.. how could it be and he noticed that alien spaceships flow out side then he knew he been tranfered to the future by Dr. Fantum&#39;s Machine and saw that the Esperaso have hover system&#33; .. but he couldn&#39;t let his Mafia mates left over in the hole in 1975 with HELLraisersen and MEUKy that known as members of the MERCars selling cars mafia and Co. members, so he asked nicely to bring them too, while they been transfered the machine caused an unusuall thing in the cybernetic time from 1975 to 2047 and Fred Bear become to a Fred Hippopotamos, and DaFosia become to a DaFosoia, but they still had the Villians super power behind them, while MEUKy and HELLraisersen noticed that the Mafia la Villians members gone Dark spirit transfered them too..

Do you wonder where.. me too&#33;

All the details in crimes in RED.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Scorch
08-05-2003, 09:11 PM
shame .. no body notice my lovely episode&#33; slack0rs&#33; :devil:

Mr Clean
08-05-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Scorch@Aug 5 2003, 03:11 PM
shame .. no body notice my lovely episode&#33; slack0rs&#33; :devil:
I noticed....hit my head on the keyboard when I fell asleep.... :P

Scorch
08-05-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Mr Clean+Aug 5 2003, 09:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr Clean @ Aug 5 2003, 09:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Scorch@Aug 5 2003, 03:11 PM
shame .. no body notice my lovely episode&#33; slack0rs&#33;&nbsp; :devil:
I noticed....hit my head on the keyboard when I fell asleep.... :P [/b][/quote]

Hellraizer
08-08-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Scorch+Aug 2 2003, 12:08 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scorch @ Aug 2 2003, 12:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Scorch@Jul 30 2003, 07:44 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------- Villians Mafia --------------------------

Yes, Dr. Fantum that was in a vacation in Havana tranfered Die Domingez Hard to his Mafia estate near the sea Dr. Fantum has a Esperaso model from 1987 brand new disel engine, Die Domingez Hard was shocked.. how could it be and he noticed that alien spaceships flow out side then he knew he been tranfered to the future by Dr. Fantum&#39;s Machine and saw that the Esperaso have hover system&#33; .. but he couldn&#39;t let his Mafia mates left over in the hole in 1975 with HELLraisersen and MEUKy that known as members of the MERCars selling cars mafia and Co. members, so he asked nicely to bring them too, while they been transfered the machine caused an unusuall thing in the cybernetic time from 1975 to 2047 and Fred Bear become to a Fred Hippopotamos, and DaFosia become to a DaFosoia, but they still had the Villians super power behind them, while MEUKy and HELLraisersen noticed that the Mafia la Villians members gone Dark spirit transfered them too..

Do you wonder where.. me too&#33;

All the details in crimes in RED.

---------------------------------------------------------------- [/b][/quote]
Hehe, just notice it....you should write books...

Scorch
08-08-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Scorch+Aug 5 2003, 09:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scorch @ Aug 5 2003, 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Mr Clean@Aug 5 2003, 09:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Scorch@Aug 5 2003, 03:11 PM
shame .. no body notice my lovely episode&#33; slack0rs&#33;* :devil:
I noticed....hit my head on the keyboard when I fell asleep.... :P
:rofl: [/b][/quote]
P.S:

Did you switch a keyboard after that? I heard you have stainless steel head. :P