PDA

View Full Version : darren uk

BIGGD01
10-15-2002, 10:52 PM
anyone knows this guy please get me his ip and any other info. i will hook anyone up with whatever if they do.

i will end his sam career-i promise

Me(UK)
10-16-2002, 05:44 AM
Whats he done now if you don't mind me asking

Grimmy
10-16-2002, 05:51 AM
I think I remember that name. If I recall right, I think he is a flamer. Not sure.

Me(UK)
10-16-2002, 05:53 AM
Ah, ignore my last post i've just found your post on the Gods forum. Darren UK has played that style game since day one unfortunately :(
but there's so much satisfaction when you get him, that it makes it all worth while :)

Me(UK)
10-16-2002, 05:55 AM
[quote:d8758dfb36="Grimmy"]I think I remember that name. If I recall right, I think he is a flamer. Not sure.[/quote:d8758dfb36]

Noooo, he's a master grenade spammer :roll:

Me(UK)
10-16-2002, 05:56 AM
but he never bad mouths anyone, just stands there spamming grenades

Grimmy
10-16-2002, 06:03 AM
o ok, there are lots of those around these days. Tonight Leon was spamming away :evil:

Dan2
10-16-2002, 06:17 AM
Try playing darren uk and cannon lord Dr. love in Hole with infinite ammo. I did tonight and it was kinda ridiculous. I stayed out of curiousity. Campers are missing out on the fun of the game. Its like buying a Ferrari and never driving it (Ferris Bueller referance for the over 30's). I don't know what the solution is except just bail out on games involving the usual suspects or go carve them out of their tent.

Grimmy
10-16-2002, 06:55 AM
I always try to go after them. Like Leon, you know when he is camping and where in fortress. Just go up and look in the middle, pick your nose, flick the booger at him, and then frag him :rofl:

BIGGD01
10-16-2002, 09:35 AM
it wasnt just the camping--he interuppted a 1 on 1 game which the server said 1 - 1 with g-star and i. he came in talking smack and camping aswell.

i can deal with most campers but is it just me that it ruins the game. i love playing people that are good and have great talent in this game. i hate playing and getting killed from luck. if you kill someone you should earn the kill.

BIGGD01
10-16-2002, 09:35 AM
double post--sorry

::: DARK PSI :::
10-16-2002, 02:23 PM
I actually enjoy the campers. Though they really piss me off at times, it still is fun to hunt them down and knock them off their post.

We cannot get angry and ban people simply because that is their playing style. Dr. Love can be a jerk at times but I truly enjoy destroying him over and over and over and over again. It is fun to watch him blow up and name call. Very funny. Besides he only plays on his own server.

As for Darren UK, he used to get to me, but he never bad mouths anyone (no more than the rest of us). He does do some heavy spamming but once again that is his style and it is effective. It adds to the game and makes it more of a challenge. I welcome the spammers.. they are a tough element to the game.

Grimmy
10-16-2002, 05:07 PM
I agree with ya DL. Just don't like it when you get a whole bunch of spammers in the same map at once. Feels like you are the only one running and just a target. Maybe ya could make a note, only 2 spammers per map at a time :mrgreen:

BIGGD01
10-16-2002, 06:44 PM
you know when we are playing it's hard enough and fun. i hate dying with someones lucky shot. those are the breaks. i am getting extremely bored now with sam so looking to find the next big thing. any suggestions?

Grimmy
10-16-2002, 06:48 PM
UT03, I think it is fun, just the other gamers online are way better then me :evil:

and that single player, been throught them all, and now I am stuck on going one on one in a maze with some dude that sucks at first, but then it so awesome, and I get mad at him. I think he shoots threw walls and I die and he is there right when I respawn for another frag. Grrrrr and he sees me with invisable, that biotch! :mad: :bad-words:

Sauron
10-16-2002, 08:10 PM
hmm that should be Malcolm :)

and invisibility sux against comp

Dark Energy
10-16-2002, 09:25 PM
Hello all Darren uk here, yes i spam ,camp, but! i can play with out doing the other 2 & still win the match, i have skills with most weapons the knife i am not that great with ..main thing is i win. & then people call me all sorts of names witch i lol at, in the long run i am a good player & been playing s-sam & s-sam2 when thay came out.. so all yous think you are good players & say nasty things about me cos i win the match you cant be good players, some of you Mercs must know what i mean when you get the the players who say silly things after you win a match.

Gun Element
10-16-2002, 10:08 PM
I actually dont mind his camping. Ive gotten to a point to where I just dont have to care and just play the game. Its way easier to do it that way.

Grimmy
10-16-2002, 10:31 PM
Yea, you have to be good at spamming in order to win. Know where and when to spam the gernades. But for all runners, they know those areas and not to stay there long!