PDA

View Full Version : AIM Spam

Yellow[GummiBear]
07-20-2003, 02:36 PM
alright I gotta know if anyone else is experiencing this. I'm sure all of you ICQ users get the stupid spam saying "come to my webcam blah blah blah" but now I'm getting it in AIM!!!! it just started yesterday and I'm gonna be really pissed if it keeps this shiz up

they all say the exact same thing too but always from a different screenname, so I don't think blocking is gonna help

10:24] ontariochick250: Hey there sweetheart :) want to come have some fun with me? well, you can look but dont touch just yet k? click here to watch my LIVE webcam for FREE! No dialers, no credit card.. just me naked! i'll be waitin for ya

MR. SLiK
07-20-2003, 04:14 PM
i got that same message but from a different name. i just block them right away.

Morpheus
07-23-2003, 06:07 PM
yea i blocked about 6 of them and they stopped coming.

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
07-31-2003, 03:03 AM
I've got them all and they all are a bunch of bots and if you click the link don't ask me how I know but if you do it just takes you to a pr0n site and makes a bunch of infected pop ups come up even when you have pop up stopper.

Thanks alot!
BIOHAZARD

solid snake295
08-06-2003, 06:48 AM
ahh, your doing it wrong, you have to send extreme death threats before you block them :devil: (it works for me :thumbs: )

SoulReaver
08-09-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by BIOHAZARD@Jul 30 2003, 11:03 PM
I've got them all and they all are a bunch of bots and if you click the link don't ask me how I know but if you do it just takes you to a pr0n site and makes a bunch of infected pop ups come up even when you have pop up stopper.

Thanks alot!
BIOHAZARD
so it will be viruses?

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
08-10-2003, 01:54 AM
Yes they will either that or spy bots or other harmfull stuff.

Thanks allot!
BIOHAZARD

P.S. read my post in Mapping and skinning section about banners.