PDA

View Full Version : idea for a map in utk3

Free Styler
10-16-2002, 12:22 PM
Well before i start i'll just say i don't know if this has been discused before but i'll tell you my idea.It would be nice to have a few levels wich would be custom made to resemble serious sams levels.A few of them of course.Like Hole and forteress and whaterver levels people would enjoy the most.I think whit the gammemecca servers one of them could be used for hosting these levels if someone were to make them of course.Now energy locations and weapon locations would be in the same place.I think if this can be done it would be nice to play in them.Now i don't know if this is hard to do.But a lot of you map makers seem good.And of course the server admin what have to accept this too.Well that was it.Utk3 custom ss maps

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-16-2002, 12:43 PM
Already in the works. Wake up FS. LOL

http://www.gamemecca.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1802

Free Styler
10-16-2002, 10:22 PM
Well thanks for telling me it's in work.Cool to know.and yes i will try and wake up on news.No time these days to play or browse a lot cause of to much work.This al be cool if completed till the end.

TheUltimateWarrior
10-16-2002, 10:28 PM
good, so i can frag asses in fortress in ut too :lol:

BTW free styler
did you use a playername : user

i saw this guy fragging Halo in fortress when i entered
i was HITMAN, and later GREIVER joined
he told me later it was bones, but i think it was you

was it?

Free Styler
10-17-2002, 12:29 AM
No it wasent me.Havent played today or the last 4 days.And it's not my style to say i'm somedy else then myself.

Free Styler
10-17-2002, 12:32 AM
Misread that thread sorry.Greiver told you it was bones well maybe but it wasent me.I though you said user told you himself he was bones.Well read to quikly on that.

G|Star
10-17-2002, 04:39 PM
its bones ok.

ping was 160.

he used a crosshair and was not playing like free styler.

that's all ;)

cu