PDA

View Full Version : Another LAN PART you say

LaSH
07-24-2003, 09:18 PM
:jammin: :wootrock: :jammin: :wootrock: :jammin: :wootrock: Thats wright you all,another LAN PARTY. The guys that hosted and set everthing up for ours. Is putting their 6th one on for the year. For the past 5 years they have had one ever year at the same time. The last one 30 or more showed up at it. They exspect 50 or so to attened this one.As of now the date is not set in stone,but will be before long.I am going to help this year with them.They play everthing from PC Games to Xboxs and Playstations.Mostly will be PC games this year. But a few Xboxs and playstions will be hooked up as well.So here is the info so far.I will let you know more as it progresses.For those that attended the last one. It is not going to be in the same place,the owner is not putting this one on. It is going to be the 2 guys that set our server up and everthing and myself.

Where: Maryville,TN

When: Dec 12&13 (going to be an allnighter)

Coast: Not sure as of yet (prepaied my be required)

Games: SS,SSSE,UT,UT2K3,Quake III,and a few more,will post them when we decide.

For those that are intereasted,please PM me.I will post more on it as we decide and find out the rest of the details.

Dissectional
07-24-2003, 10:44 PM
:hmmm:

LaSH
07-24-2003, 11:04 PM
:rolleyes:

ME BIGGD01
07-24-2003, 11:45 PM
i will go but i am flying this time. keep us up to date.

Pure_Evil
07-25-2003, 12:31 AM

Mr Clean
07-26-2003, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by LaSH@Jul 24 2003, 03:18 PM
:jammin: :wootrock: :jammin: :wootrock: :jammin: :wootrock: Thats wright you all,another LAN PARTY. The guys that hosted and set everthing up for ours. Is putting their 6th one on for the year. For the past 5 years they have had one ever year at the same time. The last one 30 or more showed up at it. They exspect 50 or so to attened this one.As of now the date is not set in stone,but will be before long.I am going to help this year with them.They play everthing from PC Games to Xboxs and Playstations.Mostly will be PC games this year. But a few Xboxs and playstions will be hooked up as well.So here is the info so far.I will let you know more as it progresses.For those that attended the last one. It is not going to be in the same place,the owner is not putting this one on. It is going to be the 2 guys that set our server up and everthing and myself.

Where: Maryville,TN

When: Dec 12&13 (going to be an allnighter)

Coast: Not sure as of yet (prepaied my be required)

Games: SS,SSSE,UT,UT2K3,Quake III,and a few more,will post them when we decide.

For those that are intereasted,please PM me.I will post more on it as we decide and find out the rest of the details.
Cool, that's just about the time you guys get your first ice storm of the winter.... :unsure:

LaSH
07-26-2003, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the info Weatherman Clean. Damn didnt know you had so many talents. ;)

Mr Clean
07-27-2003, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by LaSH@Jul 26 2003, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the info Weatherman Clean. Damn didnt know you had so many talents. ;)
:lol: That would be awesome if you guys have another one. I should be able to be there for that one... :jammin:

Pure_Evil
07-28-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Mr Clean+Jul 27 2003, 01:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr Clean @ Jul 27 2003, 01:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LaSH@Jul 26 2003, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the info&nbsp; Weatherman Clean. Damn didnt know you had so many talents. ;)
:lol: That would be awesome if you guys have another one. I should be able to be there for that one... :jammin: [/b][/quote]

:drink:

:wave:

:unsure: