PDA

View Full Version : who drives like this?

ME BIGGD01
07-27-2003, 09:09 PM
http://www.mystupidurl.com/ouch.html

BOSTON SHOCKER
07-27-2003, 09:11 PM
DEAD People :lol: :loser: :loser: :loser:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
07-27-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS BOSTON SHOCKER@Jul 27 2003, 05:11 PM
DEAD People :lol: :loser: :loser: :loser:
:blink:

ME BIGGD01
07-27-2003, 09:13 PM
:lol:

Slice
07-27-2003, 09:15 PM
Europeans. :P Look at the tag.

OUTLAWS Ada
07-27-2003, 09:15 PM
A man!

(before anyone says anything else! LOL)

SIFI
07-27-2003, 09:18 PM
how did he manage to wrap around the tree? :P

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
07-27-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Ada@Jul 27 2003, 05:15 PM
A man!

(before anyone says anything else! LOL)
:hmmm:

:rofl:

NightBreed
07-27-2003, 09:23 PM
The tree must have jumped out in front of him.. :blink:

BOSTON SHOCKER
07-27-2003, 09:25 PM
Its easy

SPEED +SMALL CRAPPY CAR + AIR BORN + TREE =DEATH

what i wanna know is how far did the the person who was driving it go ??

Phobos
07-27-2003, 09:31 PM
that was my car :wootrock: :rofl: :rofl:

no only a Joke

JIMINATOR
07-27-2003, 09:54 PM
hmm, i suspect it was fake or staged. a little tree like that would have gone down.
if you notice, there is no front or engine, or seats or much of anything
it looks like someone wrapped the sheetmetal around the tree as a joke

Die Hard
07-27-2003, 10:47 PM
My wife sees accidents like that
all the time....in her rear view mirror :wacko:

Slice
07-27-2003, 10:50 PM
I don't think it was a joke. Look at the trees bark where the car hit, it is baren.

Pure_Evil
07-28-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Jul 27 2003, 05:54 PM
hmm, i suspect it was fake or staged. a little tree like that would have gone down.
if you notice, there is no front or engine, or seats or much of anything
it looks like someone wrapped the sheetmetal around the tree as a joke
It's only half the car Jiminator, I've seen that before and it = dead people..

Also, shouldn't the topic be: Who crashes like this?

I see that sort of accident in our state at least twice a year, young people driving stupid and lose it. Hit the tree or pole, rips the car in half and we pray there is a live person left. The worst thing for us is trying to figure out how many people were in it and find all their parts. :mellow:

Had one back in Feb and all 3 died, car looked just like that. :down:

Death-Dude
07-28-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Pure_Evil@Jul 27 2003, 06:12 PM

I see that sort of accident in our state at least twice a year, young people driving stupid and lose it. Hit the tree or pole, rips the car in half and we pray there is a live person left. The worst thing for us is trying to figure out how many people were in it and find all their parts.  :mellow:

Young people are some very stupid drivers, if I may so generalize. If this doesn't apply to you, good, but the stereotypical one I saw just a week ago, a girl like 17 or so, leaning forward on the wheel, a scant 5 feet behind the next car on the interstate, cell phone and cigarette going....and the kicker....a front-end crumpled upward in the middle and pushed down in front, from what I will theorize was a rear-ender! Imagine that happening?! :w00t:

LaSH
07-28-2003, 12:44 AM
Look at the blue line in the first pic. Looks like it is holeing it around the tree. I personally am a speed freak and would have to agree it is set up. I dont see that car producing enough speed to do that kind do damage. Besides,the car appers it hit head on,so why is the front end missing? Also look at the road and the ground below it. It is undisturbed as if it was placed their. And if it did hit that hard,i have a hard time beliaving that that door stayed attached. :hmmm:

Fred Bear
07-28-2003, 12:57 AM
all I know is that, that car is AFU

JIMINATOR
07-28-2003, 01:19 AM
well, kids driving cars is a bad idea. I don't think that people are really
mature enough to drive until 23 or so. Mature in this context
meaning not doing stupid stuff that gets them or others killed.
That's not reality though. So yeah, there are tons of accidents,
many similar to this one. Still though, where is the other debris?
It looks like the car would have had to hit sideways with enough
impact to wrap the car completely and tear the front off.
I don't think it could have happened like that....

Jesus Fish
07-28-2003, 02:22 AM
Thats staged......look at all the 16 year olds standing around, talk about juvie hall. "Don't drink and drive or this will happen"...... and as for not driving untill your 23 thats something old people say when their licenses get taken away :cool:

<<Hybrid>>
07-28-2003, 02:27 AM
good driving :rolleyes:

JIMINATOR
07-28-2003, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Fish@Jul 27 2003, 10:22 PM
and as for not driving untill your 23 thats something old people say when their licenses get taken away :cool:
umm, nope. chances are that you will read about one or two or a car full of dead teens in your local area every year.
it&#39;s sad, but that is what happens.

ME BIGGD01
07-28-2003, 04:10 AM
the reason i think it&#39;s staged is because looking at the tree, there is no broken branches or any tree damage from an impact like that. this is not saying that it could not happend to a car driving fast and on impact. as pure as noted that he sees these thing twice a year and i have seen it once in my life. i will say it was a good observation to the one who noticed all the teens there as if it was a don&#39;t drink and drive commercial. i would agree with him that&#39;s what it is.

oh i got this in an e-mail today.

Jesus Fish
07-28-2003, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Jul 28 2003, 03:44 AM
umm, nope. chances are that you will read about one or two or a car full of dead teens in your local area every year.
Yeah theres a car full of teens every once in a while but how many accidents are there in rush hour in your area every morning, I&#39;d be willing to bet that none of those are caused be kids. Teen accidents just get more publicity because they are just that, younger, and it is sad but there are (guessing) just as many times where the driver is older. Take DWI (DUI in the states???) for instance most of those are from people 23 and above, giving room for exceptions on both ends.

JIMINATOR
07-28-2003, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Fish+Jul 28 2003, 12:37 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jesus Fish @ Jul 28 2003, 12:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JIMINATOR@Jul 28 2003, 03:44 AM
Yeah theres a car full of teens every once in a while but how many accidents are there in rush hour in your area every morning, I&#39;d be willing to bet that none of those are caused be kids. Teen accidents just get more publicity because they are just that, younger, and it is sad but there are (guessing) just as many times where the driver is older. Take DWI (DUI in the states???) for instance most of those are from people 23 and above, giving room for exceptions on both ends. [/b][/quote]
oh my, gotta love the internet....

now I am not saying this is true for canada, just the states.

US youthful driver statistics

5,606 teens died in motor vehicle crashes in 1998, compared to 5,697 in 1997, and 36% fewer than in 1975.

Motor vehicle death rates per 100,000 people peaked at age 18 for drivers and passengers.

36% of the deaths of 16- to 19-year-olds from all causes resulted from crashes in 1996, the latest year for which this information is available.

About two out of every three teenagers killed in crashes were males.

Male teenage drivers have higher death rates than their female counterparts-21 per 100,000 people, compared to 10 per 100,000 for females.

53% of all teenage motor vehicle deaths occur on weekends (Fri.-Sun.). 41% of all teenage motor vehicle deaths occur between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m.

54% of teenage passenger vehicle occupant deaths were drivers and 45% were passengers.

62% of teenage passenger deaths occurred in crashes in which another teen was driving. Among people of all ages, 20% of passenger deaths in 1998 occurred when a teenager was driving.

BOSTON SHOCKER
07-28-2003, 06:23 AM
98% of all statistics are made up on the spot&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here is something to chew on ..

Parents crash, and their teens follow suit
By: Drivers.com staff
Date: 1999-09-01

It&#39;s often been said that teenagers pick up their parents&#39; driving habits. Now a study by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety proves it. The study by the U.S. Institute, found that teenage sons or daughters of parents who have crashed their cars are likely to have crashed also. And the more crashes the parent has had, the greater the likelihood that the teen will have crashed, the study showed.
Researchers from the IIHS used data from state driver records in North Carolina, USA to match the crash and violation records of teens and their parents over a 5-year period. Records of 155,000 young drivers (83,000 sons and 72,000 daughters) were checked against those of their parents, and the results were dramatic. Young drivers between the ages of 18 and 21 whose parents had accumulated three or more violations over the previous five year period were 38% more likely to have violations on their own driving records than teenagers whose parents had no violations. Crash records for parents were an even more accurate indicator of teen crashes. For each crash on the parent&#39;s record there was a seven percent increase in the likelihood of the teen having a crash. The relationship between crashes and violations amongst parents and their teens was evident over the first few years of licensed driving, and it seemed to be independent of whether the teens lived in households with one or both parents.

Study results indicated that if the parent&#39;s driving record showed three crashes during the previous 5-year period, a teenage driver in the family had a 26% greater likelihood having at least one crash on his or her driving record. Teenagers whose parents had three violations in the previous 5-year period had a 20% greater chance of having traffic violations on their record. The likelihood of teens having violations on their driving record was 13% greater for each additional violation on the parents&#39; record. Each additional crash on the parent&#39;s record was associated with a 3% increase in the likelihood of the teen having a crash.

so all in all its you adults that contribute to us youngins crashing SHAME ON U :cool:

SHOCKING

merkwannabe
07-28-2003, 06:32 AM
When I went to France last summer, a teenager crashed into a tree a few blocks away from where I was staying going 80 mph. He died. The car wrapped around the tree. I think its sad. P.S. I didn&#39;t see it happen, but my cousin&#39;s friend saw it happen and was laughing because he thought it was funny.

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
07-28-2003, 12:05 PM
wasn&#39;t me....

my car is black :oooo: