PDA

View Full Version : IMPOSTOR using my tags

BrianBoru
07-27-2003, 10:42 PM
I am posting this here because we have had many problems with this impostor. :angry:
****I know DaFosia was on their server last night and the tags look similar to mine. Sorry about the confusion DaFosia ... you know I don't play or behave like that, WhoopAss brought it to my attention but the damage was already done and I was blocked from getting back on server to rectify the matter. Later they were impersonating NightBreed.
Around 2:30am US/EST on Sunday morning 7-27-03 he/she was using
IP address is 61.196.2.251:25601. He/she called his server SPWA and this bugger was faking my tags, not really my tags but a copy. There are a few differences you can spot that distinguish this fake from my real tags
This bastard has been causing trouble to SPWA for a while now. :loser:
He/she is perpetually creating servers with SPWA names and also using unauthorized tags, and copying several SPWA member name tags. :down:
The problem is he/she run a server with alot of swimmers, spammers and using cheats. In addition they trashtalk on other servers using our SPWA tags. In this particular case ... my freakin' tags!!

I got an IM from SPWA WhoopAss asking why DaFosia from Villains was upset with "me" for spamming and causing trouble in this game. He went on the server later and thought it was "me." It wasn't me, I got kicked from Scorpion's server as soon as I got on, and tried several times under other names to get back in without success.
Anyone who plays me in a game knows I don't cheat, trashtalk or cause trouble on anyone's servers. It's just not my style. I usually greet when I come in to play, I maintain good humor and compliment other players for "good shot" or GG. I enjoy having fun in the game and I play fair.
So please be aware there is an impostor using my tags usually on a server from Japan/Indonesia and they speak Portugese natively and broken english the rest of the time. One of their trademarks is they swim alot and it's cannons all the time. The server goes by various names like "come on" or unfortunately "SPWA" and often in the 180 -280 ping server group.
I usually avoid his/her server, but was really pissed when I look and there are my freakin' TAGS in use! :angry:
It's really unfortunate because I have been playing since February and have done my best to maintain an attitude of good sportsmanship. Even in the early days when I was getting fragged every second of every minute.
At SPWA we don't tolerate trashtalk or disruptive behavior.
This kind of impersonation can be detrimental to a clan or individual player and is really the lowest form of unacceptable behavior.

BrianBoru
07-27-2003, 10:47 PM
I got this info on his IP from this site IP LOCATOR
IP LOCATOR (http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm)
Oh yea, I am still really mad at this clown!
Anyone with "good" IP toolz please PM me.

I don't cause trouble in games, I always try to use humor to "de-fang" misbehaving players, I don't trashtalk ... so it really gets my goat when an impersonator behaves badly. :down:
This is troublesome for every player in SSE as the only experience we have of each other is our gameplay and good sportsmanship or lack of.

BrianBoru
07-27-2003, 10:49 PM
screenshot of impersonator in SSE last night

BrianBoru
07-27-2003, 10:50 PM
this is a better screenshot

Fantum309
07-27-2003, 10:56 PM
:hmmm: Sorry to hear about these imposters! :bandhead: It is a shame. Thanks for letting us know what is going on. If I run into this character using your tags, I'll be on him like stick on.................on................on.........po op!

Die Hard
07-27-2003, 11:03 PM
I suspect it's just a couple of kids
screwing around. Try to ignore
them and see what happens :WTF:

Fred Bear
07-28-2003, 12:30 AM
that explains why I have seen swimmers in the SPWA server (or what I thought was SPWA) One way or another they will be caught and banned. The one I had trouble with was no name.

DaFosia
07-28-2003, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by BrianBoru@Jul 28 2003, 12:42 AM
I know DaFosia was on their server last night and the tags look similar to mine. Sorry about the confusion DaFosia ... you know I don't play or behave like that, WhoopAss brought it to my attention but the damage was already done and I was blocked from getting back on server to rectify the matter. Later they were impersonating NightBreed.

:rolleyes: Hi BrianBoru :rolleyes:

What a relief to hear that it was not you! :wootrock:

I thought maybe you had gone crazy or were on drugs or something (you never know....) :rofl:

Advise: Stay away from the Japanese SPWA. A lot of swimmers with cannons :devil:

I love to play you SPWA's, but please stop killing yourselves :rofl:

:wave:

BOA
07-28-2003, 06:26 AM
:rolleyes: Hi Brian Boru :rolleyes:

It is always a pleasure to play with you. :thumbs:

I can't understand why some people waste there time with something like that. A waste of time. :down:

(Villains) Crazy Idiot
07-28-2003, 10:06 AM
GG DaFosia, gg all! :rofl: :rofl:

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
07-28-2003, 12:08 PM
just a suggestion...
take invisib, cannon, start to swim and go up to the invulnerab....

kill everyone until they stop the server :wootrock:

Die Hard
07-28-2003, 01:09 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: