PDA

View Full Version : Time for a break

Damzelindistress
07-30-2003, 06:02 AM
Hey Whitehawks,
Just had a guild meeting today and let everyone know that I have left the guild and am cancelling my account. It has been a fun year and a half but all good things must come to an end. I throughly enjoyed getting to know you all in WD and in GM too :)

I hope that with the new expansion I may return ( after getting feedback from you all in forum :cool: ) and you all will accept me back into the WD as a member. During this short few months of being away it would be too egotistical to assume that I should come back as a guildmaster and or officer :devil: and not disrupt the operation of the guild.

Take care all and farewell

:wave:

Mr Clean
08-05-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Damzelindistress@Jul 30 2003, 12:02 AM
Hey Whitehawks,
Just had a guild meeting today and let everyone know that I have left the guild and am cancelling my account. It has been a fun year and a half but all good things must come to an end. I throughly enjoyed getting to know you all in WD and in GM too :)

I hope that with the new expansion I may return ( after getting feedback from you all in forum :cool: ) and you all will accept me back into the WD as a member. During this short few months of being away it would be too egotistical to assume that I should come back as a guildmaster and or officer :devil: and not disrupt the operation of the guild.

Take care all and farewell

:wave:
:wave: You can still come by here now and then, can't ya? :thumbs: