PDA

View Full Version : I'm ONE LUCKY MOFO!

Crism
08-01-2003, 02:06 AM
Yesterday was one of the luckiest days of my life. In the morning, it started off as a normal vacation day at my cousins' house in New York. We were going to six flags that day. We got there and went on superman. I had my BRAND NEW cell phone in my pocket on all of the rides and it didn't fall out the first time on the Superman, Predator (Wooden), or Viper. Anyways, we walk around looking for girls and my cousin decides we should ride the wooden Predator again. Now, let me tell you, if you have ever been on a wooden coaster, they can get rough. This is the roughest coaster in the freakin world. So anyways, I have already been on it once and it was ok. So we get in line, we end up in the second to the front row. The ride starts, we go around the turn toward the chain, it's rougher than before so i'm like...ok...well, i better hold on this time, so anyways, we go up the hill and down, this biatch was jerking ALL OVER THE PLACE. up and down and up and down...and then it happened. I heard change in my pocket, the ride was still going, i tried to feel my left pocket, which had the change in it, and then i noticed that MY F*CKING PHONE IS GONE! HOLY SH*T I LOST MY PHONE! The ride comes to the brakes at the end and i start flipping out. the change, like 75c is gone (which i dont care about) but MY PHONE IS GONE TOO!!! the guy in front of my looks back and says "You lose a phone?" AND HE IS FREAKING HOLDING MY PHONE IN HIS HAND! I'm like "Holy Sh*t I'M FREAKING LUCKY!!!! DAAAAMMMNNNN!!!!!" Then i look at the phone and it's fine, then i go and see that last number i called and it was all 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 or something like that with mostly 6's and 9's....

My thoughts:

1) YAY I GOT MY PHONE BACK!
2) How the hell did it end up IN FRONT of me?
3) Does the phone want me to get laid?
4) Does the phone want me to have phone sex on it?

What do you think happened to me? God or Coincedence (spelling?)?

Sirc
08-01-2003, 02:20 AM
I think the guy sitting in front of you typed in that number because he wanted you. Call him. Maybe you'll get lucky. :thumbs: :P

Crism
08-01-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Sirc@Jul 31 2003, 10:20 PM
I think the guy sitting in front of you typed in that number because he wanted you. Call him. Maybe you'll get lucky. :thumbs: :P
lol

JIMINATOR
08-01-2003, 04:15 AM
i think that was his hand you were feeling in your pockets.
Fortunately he couldn't find what he was looking for...

Troop
08-01-2003, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Jul 31 2003, 11:15 PM
i think that was his hand you were feeling in your pockets.
Fortunately he couldn't find what he was looking for...
But he did get 75 cents for his troubles. :w00t:

Sepra
08-01-2003, 12:37 PM
:lol: What isn't funny about this thread :rofl:

EXEcution
08-01-2003, 12:57 PM
:lol: Crism is nuts!