PDA

View Full Version : DOA SERVER

ME BIGGD01
08-02-2003, 04:55 PM
:thumbs: hello to all that have ever connected in to play. i have changed a few settings to try to avoid lag. we all know that the netcode blows but i have figured away to avoid it most of the time.

when connecting to the doa server--even if you have cable/dsl choose 56k connection advanced connection type. this will prevent alot of spikes in a game and from others telling me at helps proves there is a problem with all the different connection speeds to the server. i also choose this setting for the outlaws server.

if you feel you are getting alot of lag, please pm me and let me know your connection speed. this does not mean if you lose in the doa server and need to justify an excuse to your loss by saying you got lag.

there are many reasons that can cause lag such as those who choose to alter there bandwidth settings. this really doesnt help anyone because usually will make people get lag and takes any fun out of the game.

feedback would be appreciatted so i know how server is running. i decreased bandwidth right now to see if that evens things out and prevents lag from those who are sucking bandwidth up. let me know if it's any better.

thanks

OUTLAWS The Machine
08-02-2003, 07:09 PM
Will try. :thumbs:

OUTLAWS The Machine
08-02-2003, 07:41 PM
:thumbs: :jammin: Very nice.

DiTomasso
08-02-2003, 07:43 PM
:thumbs: Runs smooth

:wave:

ME BIGGD01