PDA

View Full Version : Ufreeze 1.21 alpha 1B

Fragetti
08-05-2003, 01:44 AM
Did anyone else see this?

Ufreeze 1.21 alpha 1B

ufreeze-52core.pk3 (http://www.ufreeze.com/pages.php?id=13)

Additions:
modified UI demos menu, added ssdemos menu - note that these are still under construction and as such the buttons don't work... use the arrow keys to scroll up and down.

server_promode

enables CPM promode physics. w00t.
Well, airstrafing, doublejumping, and ramp jumps anyway. I don't think I put the faster ground acceleration/friction in yet, but those are very minor in comparison.

CVS tells me haste did some stuff but I have NFI what.

Apart from that, yeah, not much else. The promode physics are *the* thing to test for. As a result I'm making this a public alpha, as while the testing team is great, we need some more expertise in the area of promode.

Of particular interest is what happens with the crazy fast movement of promode and cg_playernudge... just what kind of effect will it have on the prediction. I'm fairly confident, but yeah...

The rest of the promode stuff (being able to vote for it, instant weapon change, etc) will be coming shortly.

Note: This is an alpha, not a beta. It should be just as stable as 51 (which has been running solid for weeks now) but I don't want to go proclaiming that kinda stuff to the world and have them expecting something awesome when it may have some bugs.

Enjoy -- borland.

Looks cool ;) plus the things they will be adding soon. I just may have to run it on one of the servers :hmmm:

OUTLAWS Spike
08-05-2003, 01:49 AM
Nope, didn't see that on their forum today! :thumbs:

Grimmy
08-05-2003, 04:54 AM
I seen it, but it was alpha. If you run it on a server, let us know which one. :thumbs: This mod just get better and better and......you get the idea :jammin: