PDA

View Full Version : You know...Single player is still fun!

HAMMER
08-07-2003, 07:04 PM
I figure since the day has come that Sirc and Slash can kick my ass in SS DM, I might as well pack it up and play single player :)

It's still a pretty fun game single player.

Can anybody else beat that last boss in 19 seconds or less? That's my record...

Slash
08-07-2003, 07:06 PM
LOL, single player is pretty cool- if you like that sort of thing. :P

Dangerous Dan
08-07-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by HAMMER@Aug 7 2003, 07:04 PM
I figure since the day has come that Sirc and Slash can kick my ass in SS DM, I might as well pack it up and play single player :)

It's still a pretty fun game single player.

Can anybody else beat that last boss in 19 seconds or less? That's my record...
i remember the old demo you had of youdoing that :w00t:

Nick
08-07-2003, 07:11 PM
:cool: at tourist...no problem !!!!
would be better if you could move as fast as dm.

JIMINATOR
08-07-2003, 07:14 PM
hmmm, last boss was easy, what did you do, speed then sd and dump a boatload of grenades on him?
worked for me, although I don't remember the time it took, but it may have been less... :hmmm:
coop is really cool too. you get to see some of the noobs in training there.

Morpheus
08-07-2003, 08:12 PM
i grab the speed and SD from the place outside, then run up there, and minigun him to about a sliver of health, then he warps and i'm waiting for him with shotty. :wootrock:

Morpheus
08-08-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Terminathare@Aug 7 2003, 06:07 PM
I love to play with myself :wootrock:
i'll play with you... can you host? :babe:

EXEcution
08-08-2003, 01:56 PM
Sp was the original highlight of Sam, with soooooo many characters onscreen and very little laG!
Serious Engine pws!!

Death Engineer
08-08-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by XtremeGamer@Aug 8 2003, 05:56 PM
Sp was the original highlight of Sam, with soooooo many characters onscreen and very little laG!
Serious Engine pws!!
Serious Engine owns. However, Serious Lag owns multiplayer. :dry:

OUTLAWS DirtGod
08-08-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Terminathare@Aug 7 2003, 05:07 PM
I love to play with myself :wootrock:
I figured as much..... :angel:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
08-10-2003, 01:52 PM
Hi Hammer :wave:

I haven't played single player lately, but I did get a round of Co-Op play in yesterday......it was nice seeing other maps and killing monsters.

Oscar(WCFD)
08-10-2003, 07:36 PM
If any of you still have FE you should give the Parse Error FE .50 mod a shot, its a real kick in the ass.
you can run faster and jump higher like OddWorld but it has more options, the speed is adjustable, it has an alt fire where ya can throw the knife, and fire bigger slower targeting rockets, the laser shoots bigger blue balls with more dammage, it has a dual mini and all the weapons have rapid fire. It even has the sniper rifle, and zoom on all the weapons. You can also set the extra enemy multiplier from 1x to 8x and the same for extra enemy multiplier per player, which can be total chaos.

The mod runs real smooth for havin so much on the screen at one time, DwK did a great job with this mod. So if ya want a fun break from DM give Parse Error FE .50 a try.

Oh btw it dosen't run single player, if ya want to play single set up a hidden server and go for it.
ya can get it here......... http://home.woh.rr.com/dwksplace/

OUTLAWS high ping camper
08-11-2003, 04:21 AM
Thanks Oscar! :thumbs: