PDA

View Full Version : The drain obsession

Sepra
08-08-2003, 04:17 PM
Well I know lots of you have kids so share your 'drain' incidences.

My first never stuck anything down drains but my second lately is a drain monster who has plugged our sink and toilet many times with various objects.

In the sink has been

Toothbrushes
Coins
Crayons
Nail Files
Tweezers (three pairs I might add)

The toilet was plugged because there was a pencil stuck in the pipes
also in there have been batteries and the 'all favorite' coins. :bandhead:

Today he unravelled half the toilte paper roll and stuffed it in the toilet. I had to dig it all out before it would flush :wacko:

Sepra
08-08-2003, 04:19 PM
:lol: Now that I think back.....my first one was brushing his teeth one time and decided to swish his toothbush in the toilet water. Yes, he continued brushing. :wacko: Did I freak? Yes! :bandhead:

Pure_Evil
08-08-2003, 04:20 PM
:lol:
The only thing in 3 years that Paul has even done that has come close to that was grapes down the pole in his t-ball stand :blink: after a week or 2, real nasty.

Nothing down the drail or toilet.........yet. :angel:

Sepra
08-08-2003, 04:26 PM
:lol: Ok while we're on the subject of food and nasty.

As many of you know I had my little girl last October. Jag was home for 8 weeks after she was born.

This little 'drain animal' loves putting things inside other things ( :blink: omg I'm in trouble when he turns 16) Anyway, on Jag's last day of work evidently my son had put his cup inside his boot. Not knowing I put the boots away in the closet, and there they sat for two months.

After his work leave he dug out his boots (and mind you he gets up at 3:30 a.m. and doesnt always think clearly at that time) and discovered the cup. He sat it on the table in the living room.

In the morning when we woke up Kyle went over to the cup and drank. You cant imagine the look on his face :wacko: Have you ever seen two month old, chunky milk? :bandhead: :lol:

Pure_Evil
08-08-2003, 04:30 PM
OMG!!! :lol: :rofl: :w00t:

That's funny!

Dissectional
08-08-2003, 04:34 PM
I don't have a drain story....BUT...

When I was a little nard, my dad was snoozing on the couch. I decided to get under the sink (back in the day before everything was 'baby proofed' and grab a can of Ajax. I waddled back into the living room where the old man was sawing logs, and proceded to shake Ajax into his gaping maw.

Needless to say, when my dad was done coughing out a blue cloud and got his mouth rinsed out, I got my rear blistered :angel:

Morpheus
08-08-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Sepra@Aug 8 2003, 12:26 PM
( :blink: omg I'm in trouble when he turns 16)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Grimmy
08-08-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Dissectional@Aug 8 2003, 11:34 AM

When I was a little nard, my dad was snoozing on the couch. I decided to get under the sink (back in the day before everything was 'baby proofed' and grab a can of Ajax. I waddled back into the living room where the old man was sawing logs, and proceded to shake Ajax into his gaping maw.

Needless to say, when my dad was done coughing out a blue cloud and got his mouth rinsed out, I got my rear blistered :angel:
:rofl: I would pay to see that! I can't remember anything I did, I was just a little :angel: still am :shifty:

Dan2
08-08-2003, 05:00 PM
My 3 yr. old put a "little people" policeman down the toilet, clogged couldn't plunge it. $80 later Roto-rooter snaked it. :w00t: :wacko:

EdoG
08-08-2003, 05:36 PM

FUS1ON
08-08-2003, 06:46 PM
:lol: Awesome stories y'all! :jammin:

I decided to help daddy fill up the lawn mower gas tank ................ with dirt. It actually ran for a little while :D

Sepra
08-08-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS SHOGUN@Aug 8 2003, 02:46 PM
:lol: Awesome stories y'all! :jammin:

I decided to help daddy fill up the lawn mower gas tank ................ with dirt. It actually ran for a little while :D
:lol: My brother did that too :w00t:

Sepra
08-08-2003, 07:43 PM
Once when I was little I went to a joke shop and I ended up buying one of those sugar cubes with a rubber fly in it. I wanted to trick my dad and thought it would be really funny.

I brought him a cup of coffee and stuck the sugar cube in. Next thing you see the fly floating and you couldnt miss it because he drinks his coffee with cream! I stepped out of the room for a second and when I came back the fly was gone. He drank it and didnt even notice it was in his cup :lol:

TheUltimateWarrior
08-08-2003, 08:34 PM
My brother (3 years) is a very nice boy, never gets himself into trouble, so I dont have stories like that :D

JIMINATOR
08-08-2003, 08:41 PM
one time I got a joke nail bandage thingy.
the nail went around the finger and the bandage held it on,
so that it looked like it was nailed through the finger...
I went and showed my mom, and she went freaking out
all over the place.... so that was bad. :unsure:

solid snake295
08-08-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Dan2@Aug 8 2003, 05:00 PM
My 3 yr. old put a "little people" policeman down the toilet, clogged couldn't plunge it. $80 later Roto-rooter snaked it. :w00t: :wacko:
bahhaha, i did that to when i was little, but the "little people" went down the bath tub drain :rofl: they fit so good :lol:

Black Rose
08-09-2003, 03:17 AM
omg Sepra you must be very busy with the three kiddies, great stories :rofl: :rofl:

Sepra
08-09-2003, 03:59 AM
Ok, here are my little trouble makers....... :P

TheUltimateWarrior
08-09-2003, 04:00 AM
VERY cute!!

Sepra
08-09-2003, 04:01 AM
This is the only time Kyle isnt getting into anything :lol:

Sepra
08-09-2003, 04:02 AM
Alison wont stay in this jumper anymore :bandhead: She knows how to crawl and stand now (I'm in trouble :unsure: )

Black Rose
08-09-2003, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Sepra@Aug 9 2003, 05:02 AM
Alison wont stay in this jumper anymore :bandhead: She knows how to crawl and stand now (I'm in trouble :unsure: )
soo cute wub wub

TheUltimateWarrior
08-09-2003, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Sepra@Aug 9 2003, 05:01 AM
This is the only time Kyle isnt getting into anything :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OUTLAWS Jag
08-09-2003, 05:53 PM
One time at band camp..no really

One time it was my friends 30th birthday party and a bought him some joke scratch lottery tickets and when he scratched them he thought he won 10 grand he was so excited that he first called into to work and said he was sick. Then his wife tried to tell him to find out where to claim it and they started fighting. She tried to warn him but all he kept saying was "I know where to claim a ****ing lottery ticket". After a while he finally turned over the ticket and found out where to claim it. "at your mommas house" he was so pissed. He called me on the phone and you should have heard the words coming out of his mouth. he even had the money spent befors he even claimed it.

Then another time the same friend who I use to dirve into work together fell asleep in the passengers seat on the way home. Then little evil me decided to play a joke on him. What I did was get into the breakdown lane and then I hit my breaks and yelled "OH ****". I thought he was going to crap his pants he was so scared that we were about to get into an accident. Needless to say he never fell asleep on the way home again.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
08-10-2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Dissectional@Aug 8 2003, 08:34 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man!.......I can just picture that!

Great story! :thumbs:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
08-10-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Sepra@Aug 8 2003, 11:43 AM
Once when I was little I went to a joke shop and I ended up buying one of those sugar cubes with a rubber fly in it. I wanted to trick my dad and thought it would be really funny.

I brought him a cup of coffee and stuck the sugar cube in. Next thing you see the fly floating and you couldnt miss it because he drinks his coffee with cream! I stepped out of the room for a second and when I came back the fly was gone. He drank it and didnt even notice it was in his cup :lol:
OMG! :rofl: :lol:

Athena
08-10-2003, 03:07 PM
Sepra, Your Kids Are Soooooooo Cute wub wub wub wub

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
08-10-2003, 05:10 PM

Funny stories, everyone!

So far, Savanna hasn't stuck anything where it shouldn't go, but my nephew had a fondness for stuffing things up his nose! My sister had to take him to an ENT doctor where they pulled out several balls of tin foil and some paper balls. :rofl:

When Machine was little he took a cigarette lighter and lit the curtains on fire, and would blow them out over and over again. There were holes all in the curtain. The worst part was he wasn't at home, but at a neighbor's house. :devil:

And Sepra, the pictures are adoreable!

YoungGun
08-10-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Dixie Chick@Aug 10 2003, 05:10 PM

When Machine was little he took a cigarette lighter and lit the curtains on fire, and would blow them out over and over again. There were holes all in the curtain. The worst part was he wasn't at home, but at a neighbor's house. :devil:

:lol: :rofl: