PDA

View Full Version : Hey DAOCers

Mr Clean
08-10-2003, 06:34 AM
I tried to get on tonight, but my character won't load. I rode a horse to Camelot City today, and as I entered the gate I got disconnected. I was right against a wall so I hope that didn't cause me to get "hung up" or something. Anyway I get through to the server and connect, and when it says loading down in the bottom right corner the progress bar bounces back and forth from fully loaded to just under...like it's trying to find me or something. Very frustrating. It won't load no matter how long I wait. I sent a email to their tech support, but seeing as how tomorrow is Sunday I don't know when it will get answered.

Does anyone have the first ****ing clue as to what I might be able to do?

OUTLAWS The Machine
08-10-2003, 06:36 AM
I know the server went down for about an hour or so around 10:00 tonight. It disconnected me too. But I could get back on about an hour later.

OUTLAWS The Machine
08-10-2003, 06:37 AM
Actually I think it was later then that. Try it right now and post back.

Slash
08-10-2003, 06:54 AM
That is strange, I have just a few link deads and even then your place is saved.

Mr Clean
08-10-2003, 07:02 AM
Still can't get in. I guess I'll wait to see what the tech support geeks say.... :WTF:

Death Engineer
08-10-2003, 03:51 PM
That sounds pretty weird Mr. Clean. Sorry to hear that you're having problems this early in your characters life. You may want to try reloading the game. It could be that it's trying to load the Camelot zone and some file got messed up during the install which causes the game to lock up everytime you log into that zone. Just a thought. Hope you get it figured out.

DE

Slash
08-10-2003, 06:28 PM
Was this after you were on and playing originally without problems?