PDA

View Full Version : Swimmer in Hole

BrianBoru
08-10-2003, 06:54 PM
August 10th Sunday - I was in Gamemecca.net UK IP 62.31.42.3 @2pm US EST time. That should be @7pm London England Time, game lasted @12 minutes.
"godoy" was the player's name :loser: , we were having a good game when this clown joined late and started swimming :bandhead: . Players kept asking him to stop, Guy asked, I asked, SilverFox asked ... all to no avail :loser: . I recorded a demo and saved the SSE LOG.
Can one of the admins contact me? If we can get this jerk's IP we can start ridding our games of these bothersome players. I will be glad to forward the files I have.
Game - Hole
Players - Guy, Hammy, SPWA SilverFox, SPWA BrianBoru, and godoy (swimmer)

At SPWA we have had a rash of these clowns not only swimming but using our tags and impersonating player names and our server names. They have impersonated other clan members as well. The key is that the tags are just not quite right, and they don't speak much because their language is Portuguese. Their IPs are usually from Japan. When they try to "speak english" it is usually an odd pidgin-english.
We have several we have tracked down. If we make a concerted effort to track down these inappropriate players that detract from the game and ruin scores for everyone, we can work together to effectively ban from servers. :thumbs:

Casanova
08-11-2003, 11:28 AM
:loser: